Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10840 results found

1. CTRL+S opens only Save As... horrible issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since installing this update approximately May 16, 2024, constant crashing and hanging up. Anytime I try to access bookmarks, document properties, accessibility tags Acrobat freezes up and eventually crashes. Attempting to check navigation links to web cause constant freezing, taking up to a minute to actually connect to the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Explore Utah's premier MLM software company for cutting-edge solutions. With a focus on innovation and reliability, our team delivers unparalleled MLM software tailored to your needs. Elevate your business with our Utah-based experts today. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Utah/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In Geometry Dash Lite, the geometric universe is void of space, presenting an engaging platforming challenge. Move to the rhythm and melody of tunes and songs. Think about the neighboring javelins. Playing exciting arcade games to the sound of music can guarantee gamers an exhilarating experience.

The level opens with cube stages. The sign in this case is simply a platform jump. Many spikes appear to open up additional levels. Be careful! It then enters the ship stage, when it sails via a column and platform corridor exclusively.

Next, the cube geometry dash lite stage reappears. The only structural differences…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Now we have to change the tools to 'Prepare a form', when copying a fillable fields from an older form to the new form. This has meant turning off the auto function for the fillable fields!
    Turning off the auto fillable fields function was OK. But now I have do an extra step to copy to a blank fillable PDF.
    Would prefer to be able to copy and paste, and then progress with making rest of the PDF fillable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. testing the fillable fields in my PDF form. Tabbing to the next field is no longer working? Why?
    Instead of tabbing to the next field, I am getting the comments function popping up, with a marker in a random location on the page. Why?
    If this happens to me, what is this going to do for someone who is filling in the form?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have been creating a fillable PDF. Go to test the flow and fill in the fields. Instead of being able to tab to the next field, when tabbing it brings up a comment and inserting into the base artwork for comment! How do I stop this from happening?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Play Spider Solitaire: A Simple Guide

Fortunately, we have a perfect idea: learn how to play Spider Solitaire. With its seemingly random “win some, lose some” nature, Spider Solitaire has been an addictive game that has captivated solo players for decades. But evidence has suggested that most losses are due to user error rather than game settings, meaning there are winning strategies that have yet to be discovered https://free-spider-solitaire.online/spider-1-suit/.

In fact, according to one study, approximately 99.9% of Spider Solitaire games are considered "winnable" games, as long as the player makes all the right moves from start…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. there is a serious lag i feel everytime when i click on the close tab. it takes a 3 seconds of delay in closing the tab. please fix it guys. otherwise i have to opt for other platform

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Environment: Windows 10, 16GB RAM, Adobe Acrobat Pro, New Installation ver 24.2.20759.0

Steps: Menu->Create-> Blank Page. Then click 'Text' under Edit and place a new textbox. Type in a sentence.
    Expected: Characters generated as key is lifted
    Observed: Sometimes acrobat pro lags between 3 to 10 seconds and then generates characters.
    Sometimes other actions like highlight text will cause program to lag too.

Attempted:
    Turning off Sync preferences across devices and document services under Adobe Online Services in Preferences

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not possible to manage windows spliting properly : left, right, corner, ... using the minimize standard feature (square left to X quit).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Very aggravating when sometimes there is a pen and a highlighter but no eraser, then the pen disappears and difficult to locate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At this time, you can only enable or disable auto update. It would be extremely helpful to have additional capabilities for managing auto update. We would like certain users to receive the latest version update first so that they have time to test before it becomes available to our general user population. For example, if it was possible to have some users receive the update immediately at the time of release and then all other general users see the update 7 days after the release. This tiered deployment approach would prevent impact if there were issues introduced with a new…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I read PDF files with a lot of hyperlinks. Once I have picked a hyperlink, how do I return to my current page?

Picking the down arrow seems to work on occasion, but in general it seems to pick a random page to return to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. custom scale is not properly centering the scaled document in the latest acrobat reader update. Custom scale is positioning the scaled document into the upper top left and left side; and truncating the upper left top and side. Applies to print to file as well as physical printer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Omaxe International Sports City is a massive development project in Dwarka offering retail and food court space. The ground floor features retail shops ranging from 400 to 8500 sq ft, priced at Rs 1.5-1.6 lakh/sq ft. The first floor houses a food court with lockable spaces from 386 to 1100 sq ft, priced at Rs 1 lakh/sq ft. Investment starts at Rs 4.5 crore with a 50% down payment. This project goes beyond retail with a 5-star hotel and ample parking.

visit pdf and view project details : https://therealtyinfo.in/property/omaxe-dwarka-delhi/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm not sure what the purpose of the constant changes to the program's interface is. Why was the toolbar moved from the right side to the left side? What does it mean? I have a problem with that. If I make a tutorial for colleagues at work, every change in the interface can be very confusing. It would probably be best to return the changes in the interface back to the original state.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The latest version is just bad. I don't understand why the UI could be changed to such an extent that it is no longer intuitive to use.

Please go back to the older version!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am having a hard time editing my documents. I can't find tools. There is a "search for tools function" but it only searches the document and not for tools. Is there an easy way to go back to the earlier version as I'm finding this version very non functional. For instance, it keeps turning on a grid, which is irritating. One time, after about 15 min, I found a way to turn it off (using Google search!) but now I can't find it again. We should be able to search for a tool.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 541 542
  • Don't see your idea?