Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

730 results found

1. Please add more color options and schemes for highlighting and freehand drawing in Adobe PDF (for desktop and iPad). As of now, there are only nine (9) colors with varying shades. I'm a lawyer who uses a bunch of different highlighter colors on hard copies (orange, pink, etc.). To switch to paperless, I'd need these color options/schemes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I was signing a document this evening online and I noticed my e- signature had been Extra Forged. Like they didn't have my last name so used my last four after my first one. Since you are the only one I'm aware of that was all hacked in remotely cybercrimin up my network. Friendly Reminder Partner, Illegal is not just a sick bird. Due to my Signature being compromised, I will not be able to approve documents temporarily, thanks for understanding. Be Safe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow to calibrate a measurement with the drawing.
    I usually get drawings completely off-scale and the only way of getting a correct scale is trial and error changing values within "Change Scale Ratio and Precision" box.

We could:
    Select option "Calibrate measurement", draw line in the drawing over known distance, enter the length the line represents.
    This will allow to calculate the scale and set it up with usually acceptable tolerance (definitely better than trial and error)...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I typed Chinese words into the commenting box in Adobe Acrobat, it's overlapping. See picture. I am using the latest Adobe Acrobat Cloud version and it is updated. Windows 64 bit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I want to replace text, I right click on text and select "Add Note to Replace Text". Then I start typing. But the first few characters of what I type are always missing from the note that is generated. Please fix this lag.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I highlight and when I select text I see "pieces" of the previous page, like in the photo.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Where did adding points to edit the shape of polygons go!?!? Bring back Adobe acrobat 11 Pro look and functionality. This new app UI is garbage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be beneficial to allow users to set colors for specific commenting tools or tools in general (strike through, text box, line, rectangle etc.) based off a selected profile. I am constantly switching specific tools between blue green or red based on the task, document, or customer i am working with. Allowing a quick change profile selection ( can also include signatures etc.) would allow people to have a real customizable system. If you are working contract for multiple companies doing side jobs this can let you keep track of each profile and their requirements for colors…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I regularly highlight documents with numerous colors based on a key. It would be helpful if the comment pane showed the color of the highlight in lieu of the generic grayed out highlight icon. It would make perusing large documents with significant highlights easier to peruse.

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On the cloud version there is no way to show the history of comments once they have had a check mark applied.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I use the comments a lot. With this new update, you can't use [space bar] to grab and scroll in the comments section, like you can do in the section on the left where your document is.

And the arrows don't work well either, because if you use them in the long list of comments, they jump further in a way you get lost!

If the scroll bar wasn't hidden and a bit wider in the comments section, this would solve this problem partially. Using [space] to grab and navigate would be best. I think it was like that before...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The filter "show unchecked only" (don’t know exact title because of german version) is no longer working since macOS 14.1. It’s really essential, please fix asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This is not an idea. It is a problem with your newest version of Acrobat Pro (version 20360). The auto speller does not work in when typing a comment. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times with no success. I have also spent more than an hour on a remote session with tech support. After all of that, the tech checked his system and confirmed that the speller does not work on his system as well. Let's hope this issue is resolved ASAP (I can't imagine that your developers are not aware of this already . . .)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do I disable this popup from opening every time I click in a text box? It's infuriating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not sure if this has to do with an update, but I can't seem to undo after I deleted a comment, where I was always able to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Using the call out tool, once I left-click a second time to place the text box, it disappears and I have to place it again (sometimes multiple times until it stays). I have experienced this issue for many years in different computers/OSs and with different versions of Acrobat and Reader. Depending on the volume of my edits, it can become extremely frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I highly dislike the new layout. I have used the "insert (arrow, text box, check mark, etc.)" for years and years. Now I cannot even ADD comments and arrows, etc. I can only "SEND" for comments. I have gone around in circles and even Googled trying to find where the "arrows" are now. I am finding no answers. SO frustrating. I have found nothing that is an improvement, It is just rearranged on the page with things now no longer accessible. Please help!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would love to be able to customize the pop-up that appears when I select text. At present, it offers editing tools, but I don't use those. I use the markup tools, so in addition to the highlight tool I would love to have the "insert text" and "replace text" (or whatever they're now called) there, plus the call-out box. Possibly one or two other tools I use a lot.

This would save me a lot of time as I would not have to mouse over to the toolbar, even though I've added the tools I use most often. Especially…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When highlighting pdf documents the highlighted section will sometime flash to that from another page while i am highlighting. this is very frustrating as cannot see what I am actually highlighting. once i finish, the original text reappears. this has happened on multiple documents on and off. Never happened on the prior version

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?