Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. Your product is very difficult to learn on the go!
    I bought it last year to be able to edit, documents redline changes, use electronic signatures and store documents efficiently.
    I never used it.
    Now I signed up for it again, still there is no way to edit etc, electronic signature. Arggh
    What a terrible waste of money!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I use Acrobat Standard DC v.2015.006.30417
    Each time I close a document, I get another screen which I then need to click on to close my document. I've seen, online, comments regarding a box, in General Preferences, that can be checked to eliminate this feature, but my version does not have the box.
    What can I do to stop this very annoying activity?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Open an existing comment bubble popup that has text in it. Select (highlight) the text. Now just move the mouse cursor slightly outside of the comment popup boundary. The text you highlighted becomes unhighlighted! I can’t even express how maddeningly frustrating this is. We have hundreds of edits a day that we need to copy the comment text out of Acrobat.

We are CONSTANTLY selecting the text, hitting COMMAND+C, switching over to a different program to paste, only to realize that either nothing gets pasted in or the text from the previous edit is still on the clipboard. I finally…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  8 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am trying to move my colleagues away from .docx to .pdf. Unfortunately we often have to review older version of a file that has been modified. How can we do this in DC? Can we?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The arrow in the comment section will not change color... It seems to be locked, but when i click on Properties the Locked box is uncheck. The only way to change the color is to make it a default, every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I recently discovered the new feature in Acrobat Pro DC that allows me to use the highlight tool to highlight "text" in a scanned pdf that has not been ocr'd. I tried to use it today but it would not work. Was the awesome feature removed? If so it should be brought back!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when adding a simple text comment, there is no functionality of right justifying the text (or anything other than left justify for that matter). It would be great to be able to do that, much like one can if one uses a text box comment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I sort comments by author, then try to select all comments by one of those authors, I am unable to select all of them, only a portion. It looks like it grabs them all, but if I change the properties, then look at the sort again, it shows only a portion changed and the others still have the old properties.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IT IS GOOD IF YOU MAKE IT EASY FOR HARDWARE PEN! no stroke eraser just only normal eraser. Also include different color option for markup

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Different color option is available by using the color picker to change the color of the Pen.
    The color picker is available in the tool bar. Please try that and let us know if that works for you.

10. Getting comment list to show in Acrobat DC takes way too much time. It's a drag. At least on Mac OS.

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

We have provided a registry protected fix, some users confirmed that this worked for them.
    Could you please try this at your end as well and let us know your feedback?
    Kindly make sure you are on the latest DC build(20.012.20043) and then follow the steps from the attached word file: “Steps.docx”.

Regards,
    Arvind

11. Please create an option in Acrobat DC Pro for highlighting and/or marking text without also automatically creating a pop up comment.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Ammar responded

Please let us know if the issue is resolved.

12. I know that we need to keep the straight line on until I am finished with it instead of having to click on it every time I need to use it. I would like my three tier task bar back. Having to constantly click on the additional menu takes valuable time away from my project. Editing may be better but since I use Adobe to facilitate my bidding process, adding steps only hampers progress. Although I have Adobe Pro DC, I am going back to my Adobe Pro 9 since it was the last program that suites my business to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac CRASHES and cannot find moved or renamed PDF files, or files with highlighted text (yellow fluorescent marker)

These issues have been around forever. I reported this on 15th September2011:
    Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.1 cannot find recent files or files with edited names
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/902798

Yet, the problems remain with latest Adobe Acrobat Pro Document Cloud (DC) ContinuousTrack 2017.009.20044. I have also reported to
    Feature Request/Bug Report Form to no avail:
    http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

ISSUES:

1. Adobe Acrobat Pro CRASHES if you open a PDF file, edit it (for instance using the highlight text…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?