Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1210 results found

1. With the new Adobe Acrobat, I can't figure out how to add an arrow to a pdf, which used to be easy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After editing text within a document I attempted to copy and paste the text but the pasted text does not match the viewable text. This ruined a resume and cover letter submission as the HR software did not recognize the new text. You can see in the attached image that a copied paragraph pasted as 16 pages of the same word repeated...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow the "Take a snapshot" command to be added to the (Customize) Toolbar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Previously, when adding text, you could click anywhere and add the text. Now, with the "improved" adobe, when you select add text, it shows all text fields so if you need to add text within a paragraph (like when adding details to blank lines in contracts) you have to add to the side and drag and drop. It has more then doubled the amount of time I take to do my contracts and waivers now.

Just revert back to when adding text you can just click to type anywhere and its not showing every single text box on the page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love the idea that we are able to share PDFs online and allow invited users to comment on the PDF. But why in God's name would you not allow the PDF to be modified and the edits viewable without deleting and then having to reshape the document. Backwards thinking Adobe.
    • Allow moderator or selected individuals to collaborate and share the PDF for online review
    • Allow moderator to make edits and save back to cloud so viewers can view changes without having to delete the file, unsure the file and then resubmit sharing to those same people

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When using the Crop Page Tool an image of the previous page is shown in the crop box. Covering up what your trying to crop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why is it so difficult now to extract pages from a PDF? You used to be able to open thumbnails, click on a page, hold down on the shift key and arrow down to grab the pages you need to extract. With the update you now have to open thumbnails, click on the 1st page you want about 50 times before a little box pops up and then you have to click another 50 times to get that box to check and then to grab additional pages it's an exercise in futility. Why did you have to "update" Adobe when…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The last update had issues as well. How about testing you product with pitstop (a major component in most professional companies) The bugs that exist make it unusable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I don't like the new update so I saw we had the option to switch back to the old version, which I did. It wad working just fine for me. Have you ever heard, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'? I only want to update a date I added at the top of the page, but now we CANNOT change the size of the text box even in the old version. So when I try to make the update, it changes more of the text that I want it to and screws up the top of the document.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently the only way to SPECIFY a cropped page size in Acrobat is to use the clunky preflight tool. Why not simply allow the "Change Page Size" settings in "Set Page Boxes" dialog to result in a smaller page size (crop).

If you try this now, you get a "Page size may not be reduced." error. In the crop dialog. The place where you go to make the page smaller. The actual definition of cropping. Why not just let it crop to the size you type in, whether that's larger or smaller?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am capturing cover images from scanned pdf documents in Acrobat Pro desktop. I have the new interface, and this problem is not something I experienced with the old interface. Also, these were documents that I did not create, so I don't know if it's trying to revert to a previous page setting. The problem is that the cover page (page 1) skews whenever I use organize pages. It doesn't happen with files consistently, which is why I suspect it may be trying to revert to a previous page setting for these documents.
    I have attached a file where page…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need more color option in the toolbar, usually, I like to use differents opacity/colors. So every time I need to change color, I need to find the most recent highlighted text and set his "properties as default". This action takes some time and it disctract me a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I went to File --> Reduce File Size and the file size went from 12,156kb to 12,201kb. I hate Adobe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The latest update on Acrobat DC has a floating tool strip on the left that COVERS UP THE DOCUMENT I AM WORKING ON!!! How do I get rid of this blasted thing?!
    I hate this latest update so much! Switching things around etc. It's horrible!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. dosyaya yer imi ekliyorum. fakat yer imine isim veremiyorum. eklediğim yer iminin adı 'Başlıksız' olarak gözüküyor, bunu değiştiremiyorum. daha önce böyle bir sorun yoktu. ne yapmalıyım?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm very disappointed. The new "upgrade" scrambles all of my words after editing a pdf and using "save as"

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After a few minutes, you can no long select pages and delete. I have to close, reopen the program. It work another few minutes then quits.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Copy/Cut and paste is not working properly in PDF document. Whenever I copy text from anywhere (Word/another PDF/internet, etc.) and try to paste it into a PDF document field, it does not work. I am able to copy/cut and paste the text everywhere else except a PDF document. I used to be able to do this easily and have noticed this issue for a few months now. Copy/cut may work once (I am able to copy and past text one time on PDF document) but after that, the text copied, especially text copied from a PDF document itself will not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I've discovered a bug on the split tool. It is not able to be used when added to the toolbar on the side. Furthermore, when navigating to "organize pages", then using the split tool, a dropdown appears. In that dropdown, the num pad creates letters instead of numbers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?