Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1186 results found

1. The latest update on Acrobat DC has a floating tool strip on the left that COVERS UP THE DOCUMENT I AM WORKING ON!!! How do I get rid of this blasted thing?!
    I hate this latest update so much! Switching things around etc. It's horrible!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a PDF that when I use Convert Color in Print Production to convert RGB images to CMYK, the images develop artifacts (similar to resampling or compression artifacts). If the images are opened into Photoshop from within Acrobat and converted, they stay clear and sharp.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi All, Recently I was in need to submit 3000 EML files in court as evidence. I tried printing EML files directly but could not succeed. Then came to know about third party solutions and took demo of multiple tools. After analyzing features according to my need. I purchased SysTools EML to PDF converter. This tool helped me to print EML files with email header and also in chronological order. Also after exporting EML files I was able to do customization in Acrobat. Official page:

https://www.systoolsgroup.com/converter/eml/pdf/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Editing PDF and then choosing "Don't save" retains some recent changes in memory. Despite discarding changes, some of them remain when the file re-opened while the app remains running. Closing the app and then re-opening file reverts changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. クイックツールの注釈・コメントツールについて同じコマンドを複数登録できるようにしてほしい。pdfにコメントやマーカーをいれることが多いところ、ペンツールで赤と青など2色を交互に使うことが多いので、一つしか登録できないと、毎回色を変える必要があり、作業性が非常に悪い。現実の世界の用に簡単にペンを持ち替えられるよう、上記の機能を希望します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Save Overwrite button not enabled

Operating environment
    ・OS:Windows10 Enterprise 64Bit
    ・Acrobat Pro DC 64Bit

When opening a generic PDF document (no document protection), the "Save Overwrite" button remains disabled.
    Searched for solutions on the web, and the following items have been checked and implemented.

・Preferences - General - Basic Tools-Show online storage when saving files is off

・SignOut-SignIn

・Check for updates and execute updates

・Restart computer

I have done the above, but the problem is not resolved at all, so if anyone knows of a solution, please let me know.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to create solid fill colour boxes and use reverse text or other in them as a new feature. At present you can only use a tinted background for a box which isn't always the best.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Should create a new mid level tier of Acrobat, call it Acrobat Desktop or something similar, and offer a $20/year subscription. Include basic reader functionality but add the ability to add text to existing PDF documents. As a casual user that might need to fill a form a few times a year I cannot justify a Professional subscription at $20/mo, but a basic Desktop subscription for $20/year I would sign up immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Preflight Droplets dont work on Mac Studio running macOS Ventura. When dropping a pdf into the droplet an error message come up saying "Droplet" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to bin. This file was downloaded on an unknown date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dots made using the Draw Freehand tool are erased if another drawing made shortly after or nearby is erased. These dots are erased even though they are outside the radius of the eraser. For example, if you write the word, "Mississippi," then immediately use the eraser tool to erase only the tail of the second p, all the dots over the i's will disappear. This only happens to dots that the program has automatically turned into perfect circles, which happens if you click once without moving. After seeking the assistance of a customer service agent, I was told that this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apple MacBook Pro has a feature which allows users to dictate text into documents. Please enable voice dictation for acrobat pro.This feature, which I'm using now to dictate this request, enables users, including those with disabilities that do not permit them to type, to create and edit text in virtually any field and form except for PDF files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. After marking up edits (using the Comments tools of Strikethrough, Replace text and Insert text) in PDF proofs generated by InDesign, I want to be able to view and copy the edited text as it will now apppear, without the mark-up. This is because it is extremely difficult to read and understand the result of numerous complex edits in the PDF, and also I want to send the revised text to other people to check that the final version reads ok. So I envisage it as selecting the edited text in the PDF and being able to copy and paste…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello Adobe,

I do a lot of cropping of pdf file pages in the Edit PDF menu and some steps I have to repeat over and over because often the text in each page is off-center, sometimes randomly. I would like to suggest some small improvements to streamline those steps.
    In the Edit PDF tool "Crop Pages" setting, you select an area and double click it which opens the "Set Page Boxes" dialogue box. Under "Page Range" you determine which particular pages this cropping will affect.
    IT WOULD BE GREAT if the number indicating the last page, after the "To"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I like to have my Comments Toolbar always ON - instead of it disappearing everytime I press escape.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Edit Image -> Edit Using -> Open With...
    The external image editing software I had was installed to a different drive than the C drive. Even though I pointed Adobe to where the EXE was, Adobe just gave an error that it was unable to open the image in the external application. I uninstalled my image editing app, re-installed to the C drive, pointed Adobe to the new path and the image editing app launched and opened the image.

Adobe should not require the external app to be installed to the C drive in order to function.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I recommend a feature that allows the user to rotate a page by any number of degrees (NOT just 90 degrees). This is a common feature in other applications like file explorer and many third party apps. After scanning a document, some pages are skewed. After applying Scan and OCR, and Edit PDF, both of which align pages by text, I still have a page or two that are a few degrees off. I just spent an hour with your chat trying to fix this in one of my files but we discovered acrobat pro does not have this feature.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is by far the worst version of Acrobat I have ever used. Editing PDF;s is horrible now. Wish I could go back a version. You guys messed up big on this version.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever a page is copied with a text box on it, the text box defaults to left aligned and shrinks to the size of the text. Then I need to stretch the text box to the edges of the screen and click center text again. This would be avoided if there was a way to center the text box on the text. At least have the text box of a copied page inherit the properties of the page it came from. This would significantly reduce the tedium of creating pages identical aside from the text centered on each page.

TLDR:…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make available a button on the tool window to close the window and return to Adobe Acrobat Pro window and menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?