Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1210 results found

1. I recommend a feature that allows the user to rotate a page by any number of degrees (NOT just 90 degrees). This is a common feature in other applications like file explorer and many third party apps. After scanning a document, some pages are skewed. After applying Scan and OCR, and Edit PDF, both of which align pages by text, I still have a page or two that are a few degrees off. I just spent an hour with your chat trying to fix this in one of my files but we discovered acrobat pro does not have this feature.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is by far the worst version of Acrobat I have ever used. Editing PDF;s is horrible now. Wish I could go back a version. You guys messed up big on this version.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Whenever a page is copied with a text box on it, the text box defaults to left aligned and shrinks to the size of the text. Then I need to stretch the text box to the edges of the screen and click center text again. This would be avoided if there was a way to center the text box on the text. At least have the text box of a copied page inherit the properties of the page it came from. This would significantly reduce the tedium of creating pages identical aside from the text centered on each page.

TLDR:…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make available a button on the tool window to close the window and return to Adobe Acrobat Pro window and menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our user is using Adobe Acrobat Pro, she said after she updated to the latest version (2023.001.21043), the fill&sign cannot show latest hints any more, the text typed before update can still show in the hints, but after updated, the new typed text cannot store in the hints record.

We already tried to reinstall the Adobe Cloud and Adobe Acrobat, but the same problem presist

We already checked in the settings, the auto complete/auto-fill inside the table option (not sure the english name, I just transalted it) is enabled
    We are using traditional chinese version

Can you provide support on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It's unbelievably hard to just resize an object when Editing PDFs. The handles that appear for this purpose are almost impossible to grab - half a micron off, and you're in rotational mode instead. What's with that? How often do you have to rotate an object compared with resizing it?
    This has been so frustrating, in the past, I've just started a project again from scratch if that meant I could use a more user-friendly program rather than spend 5 minutes just trying to grab the edge of an object. It's just too frustrating.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When i use adobe reader and I do comments on sections i have highlighted, entering the caracter "é" makes the whole application crash.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new design of Acrobat is horrible. Every important button is lost. I am glad there is a way to disable it.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After the last Windows-Update, several users suddenly could not save edited PDF forms by simply clicking the save icon as before.

Acrobat changed the name of the document and gave this message,"The document could not be saved. The document cannot be saved to this filename. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."

I have found a few workarounds online:

1. Users can close the File Explorer window before attempting to save the document. This doesn't work all the time and can therefore be frustrating.

2. Users can click on the original document in the save dialog…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't want to EVER see Bookmarks on any PDF ever again in my entire life. I DEMAND that you give us the option to TURN OFF BOOKMARKS. Many people have told you, time and time again, and YOU DO NOT LISTEN. FIX IT.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please include Translate Feature- Translate French document to English.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LiveCycle Designer was years ahead of what Adobe Pro DC is able to do. I realize this was for XFA PDFs, but why would this newer technology be much more limited than what was available in 2012.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to be able to have Acrobat detect and remove duplicate pages in my PDF. I have a document that has 124 extra pages that are duplicates of pages existing elsewhere in the document, but they aren't all next to each other, so I cannot easily determine which ones they are for removal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I used Acrobat for pdf edit and I didn't find fastest way to change the font for the entire pdf. I had to edit 1 by 1 pages to change it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please "UN" Update the Edit PDF feature, so you can add text without the whole document having to be Converted/Scanned. Put "Add Text" back to the way it was. On its own. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give the capability to change font on the fill in fields from the rest of the document i.e. when a form needs to be filled in blue ink but the document is in black

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give the capability to change font on the fill in fields from the rest of the document i.e. when a form needs to be filled in blue ink but the document is in black

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This would help with typing as it would allow you to replace text and edit text without it covering other parts of the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This just started in the past week. When I edit a PDF, usually by dragging pages from another PDF, sometimes is will lose the original filename, create a new one that seems to be a random string of characters followed by .tmp. If I do "Save As', it tries to save it under that .tmp filename. I have to go back to where I originally opened the document and save over the one I started with. It doesn't happen every time, but I would guess about 70% of the time. I had to do this no less than 15 times…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug Report: Adobe Acrobat Pro isn't reading the embedded scale of a PDF. Measure tool is measuring at the default scale 1:1 inch. When I open the same document in Foxit, the distance tool measures at the embedded scale as expected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?