Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1205 results found

1. Thank you disabling the rotate document on acrobat reader and opening my eyes to alternatives. I know have moved onto a generic reader that does everything I need

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it possible to select and object/objects and export them as separate images or files.
    Say you have a logo in a document that is made up of shapes and you want to export only that logo as a png for example. You can't do that now and I wish that was an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am trying to create and edit PDF documents on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the software is not allowing me to save newly created or edited PDF documents

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am trying to copy both Thai text and Burmese text from a Pdf document. But these are not recognized languages in this Adobe program so it tries to copy them as English and makes a mess of them. Why can't the text be copied over as it appears in the original document? Then, I could use Google translate to change that into English. There is no need for Adobe to recognize the language being copied, just copy it exactly as it is in the original document.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I need the ability to make callouts on my iPad while I am in the field. I can't believe that pdf expert has this ability and adobe doesn't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When importing text into Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, it often has single character errors throughout the document. In using your Find/Replace feature, it only worked once for only some of the instances. I think it has to do with your default to "whole word" being greyed out, but honestly this should be a straight-forward feature! It should allow any text string to be replaced throughout the document, especially formatting characters caused by import errors. Also, I did try the redact feature and it did NOT work as I need the formatting to be corrected. Additionally, although I did get a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've recently upgraded to the new DC version from my previous PRO version.

The editing function is unbearable to use, typing in the text box is so slow it's impossible to get anything done/progressed.

Also adding lines and other mark-up boxes shapes seems to be now non-existent.

If Adobe bring out new versions and expect us to pay for the upgrade, surly we should at least expect this to be an improvement on what was there previously and not a backward step, disappointing thus far unless I'm missing something with my upgrade??

Can someone help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. where is the editting cut trimming video while adding to pdf page ? mp4 dosent work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i was adding text to a PDF via the Add Text tool. it suddenly started to type backwards and across the page with large gaps between the letters. i restarted my computer and the problem persisted in the same file. i did nothing to change the settings when this happened--it was 100% spontaneous. i had no way to undo this bug and i had to create a new document to get it to stop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My organisation pays AUD$200 or more for my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC licence and I am unable to edit PDF documents. I have tried everything I can think of and consulted online help. Why are all the edit functions greyed-out? I have printed the PDF file to a new PDF file but that did not help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I review a downloaded file or make changes to a document and go to save the file I get a blank "Save as PDF" window that never completes loading. If I use [ctrl][s] to save the file I get a message that I don't have write privileges for the document. The program worked fine until yesterday.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I review a downloaded file or make changes to a document and go to save the file I get a blank "Save as PDF" window that never completes loading. If I use [ctrl][s] to save the file I get a message that I don't have write privileges for the document. The program worked fine until yesterday.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I use the split PDF, I select split by "Top level bookmarks" and "The same Folder Selected at Start" for "Target Folder" and "Use bookmark names for file names" under "File Labeling" under "Output Options". Then I click "Ok" and click on "Split".

I receive an error message that says "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."

However, the file is NOT ready-only and no one else has the file open because it's saved in a local folder on my computer's…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I teach science and need to be able to easily add subscripts and superscripts as I grade students' PDFs. Could you please add subscript and superscript options to the Comment Toolbar?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a 25 page document, which I need to change calculations in over 60 fields. I need to be able to print the form while in Edit mode with the field names.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I am typing in a text box, I am only able to enter one character before it won't let me enter anything else. To continue typing, I have to click out of the text box and back into it. Even then it will only let me type one character before I have to repeat the process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have a 40-page InDesign document with 2 sections and I'm using a different section prefix for both. I export the full document as PDF and clone it, then I just delete the 20 unwanted section/pages from each. However, upon deleting the continuous pages, for some reason it leaves the last page undeleted and gives an error saying "One or more pages are in use and could not be deleted". This has never happened before. Of course I have to click on the page's thumbnails to select them for deletion. It looks like a very annoying bug.

I've uploaded the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. 비디오 추가 후 블랙화면
      비디오 추가 시 <미디어에서 포스터 검색>으로 설정하였음에도 영상 첫 장면이 아닌, 블랙화면으로 제시됨

2. 영상 종료 후 2차 재생 불가
      영상이 끝까지 재생되어 종료되고 난 후, 재생버튼이 나타나지 않아 영상을 다시 볼 수 없음

3. 버튼 추가 시 미디어재생 동작을 선택할 수 없음
      2번의 문제를 해결하고자 재생/정지 버튼을 추가 하려 했을 때, 동작선택을 <미디어재생(Acrobat 5 호환)>이나 <미디어재생(Acrobat 6 이상 호환)>을 선택하면 아래와 같은 알럿창이 뜸
      "이 페이지에서 선택할 수 있는 Acrobat 5/Acrobat 6 이상 호환 미디어가 없으므로 동작을 만들 수 없습니다."

4. 버튼이 동작하지 않음
      재생/정지 버튼의 동작을 <멀티미디어 작업(Acrobat 9이상)>으로 선택하고 추가했으나, 버튼이 동작하지 않음

5. 영상을 삽입하여 만든…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Software language recognition supports a handful of languages and for example does not support Persian language, does not even recognize some advanced mathematics symbols and has difficulty displaying or editing; In addition, the internal converter of Adobe Acrobat Pro software has important and serious shortcomings, especially by converting PDF to Word without any problems.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add a nudge amount option for the Edit PDF tool like in Indesign or Illustrator. I am trying to align images to a fold but the current amount is too much. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?