Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1205 results found

1. Highlighter
    when trying to highlight a phrase, a big round sphere is highlighted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I work with a colleague on creating PDF forms and documents. Rather than play email attachment tennis, I would like to be able to use tools like Prepare Form and collaborate with them online, using separate IDs to access the same document. Without this our work is disjointed and inefficient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I believe I have found a rather interesting bug. When using the Remove Web Links function in Acrobat DC on this document, it tells me 41 hyperlinks are removed. However, two hyperlinks remain. www.Flyways.us (page 3) and www.Fws.gov/duckstamps (page 5). If I go to add/edit links I get no bounding box for either of those links, but if I exit out of editing mode, they can still be clicked. If I delete the text and type it back in, the links disappear - BUT - if I then save it, close, and reopen - they are back again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As soon as i hit the edit button automaticly the program changes my font to many other differenmt wierd out of shape and size fronts throughout the whole page it jumbles everything up and even turns letters into sylabols and random **** and doesnt reconize the current front when its should be enabled to help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Discovered when editing docs from the doc cloud, simply just adding a note, the whole document has to be uploaded with the new note added versus just uploading the note. This is a very inefficient process when you have a considerable size pdf document

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As of right now there are only two options to highlight documents. One is freeform (the circle cursor that allows you to draw out a highlight) and the other is text selection highlighting. These are great , however, Adobe Acrobat DC decides which one you can use and will not let you switch. Also there are times when OCR cannot recognize the text on a printed/scanned image so when I go to highlight it highlights the random whole sections of the page. The work around to this is using the rectangle tool but now that tool is limited to being…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is a function to combine four pages into one here. However, there is no function to restore the collected documents. There are four data on one page. I would like a function that divides each of the data into one piece and divides it into four.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why the **** do you make it so hard to edit an existing file then email it?

Stop with the ******** sign in, save to icloud what a load of hype!

Acrobat should be user easy!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have labels being printed with different SKUs and there are anywhere between 20-100 different products so, I wanted to be able to find that SKU and add a date to it allow the program doesn't allow me to.I spoke to a rep. and was told non of the acrobats have that option. I am able to find all the same SKUs on that file but can not add a Date to all of them at the same time. Told me to use word to open the file although when it is opened in word it is misaligned. Its for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm a realtor and I'm paying for adobe to break up my documents and disclosures for my file. It doesn't allow me to do anything as it says i need to get permissions. All i want to do is separate the pages. Why do i need permissions? I've had this for 3 months now, and I'm not able to do anything I need it to do. People tell me its great, but will it not work for realtors? I can't even have my people e-sign when I'm with them as it needs to go through email. I've seen some agents…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It used to work fine until a couple of weeks ago. Now I get the following popup "Adobe Acrobat cannot start the image editing application you've specified. Verify the image editing application location on the Content Editing panel in Preferences". I did as instructed...and added the path to MS Paint program. I restarted the Adobe DC several times, but keep getting the same popup. Every time I go to check the Preferences, it shows the correct path. Adobe just fails to open MS Paint.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  amukherj responded

Happy to share that this issue has been addressed in the latest release (Sep 2022)

12. The fact that there is no format painter on Adobe is insane. Microsoft has it, google has it, it seems like everyone has it except you. why don't you? It would save so much time. Just put the dang thing.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In an earlier version of DC I could erase the wrong information in paint, save and close that page. Go back to the original document open a text box and enter the correct information. I try this with this new version and everything messes up. I was in a chat with one of your techs yesterday for almost 3 hours trying to do what I need to do in the 2020 version of Adobe DC. And it looks horrible, takes a lot of time and I hate it. Please Please Please fix this. I have been looking at peoples complaints…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Acrobat Acrobat, when one extracts pages from a large file the extracted page seems to retain an incredible amount of unnecessary data. The result is often a single page PDF document that is nearly as large as the full source file. If there is not already a simple fix for this I am unaware of, it would be fantastic if Acrobat would only extract the data for the page(s) being extracted in the new file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. While editing a PDF File in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro I need the ability to add Hebrew Text. I was told that I can ONLY add English Text. This is a MUST for me!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Finding the strikethrough tool is difficult, or maybe there's not one? Your help section only offers general articles and tutorials on how to edit. I really don't want to go through a whole tutorial on editing that may not contain what I'm looking for anyway. I've been using DC for over a year and am pretty familiar with editing in general.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. when you add check marks the edit function pops up that allows you to change the size or delete, but it's so large that it gets in the way. So if you're trying to add a lot of check marks sometimes the pop up interferes with the areas you need to mark.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You need to bring back the ability to redact multiple pages.

In long email chains there is often a small portion of discoverable information and pages and pages of information that has to be redacted.

Bring back the redact pages ___ to ___.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you need to quickly crop a page it's irritating to have to go to EDIT and have to wait for it to recognize the text/language of the content on the document before you can select CROP. Often the text doesn't need to be edited, you just want to get rid of the white space.
    Cropping should be it's own icon/feature separate from other "editing" functions so that it's fast and easy.
    Also, the idea someone posted for combining two small crops into one page is excellent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey dawgg, how come I can zoom in on the mofo pages when I am combining documents, but I can't when I organize pages? That's whack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?