Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1186 results found

1. Hello

We are currently using the latest version of Adobe Reader but cannot find the line layer command. Also, when we open more than one PDF, switching between tabs becomes very bad. I request your help regarding this issue.The attached image belongs to the previous version. Kind regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. seems to happen after Acrobat has been open for a while. error does not occur after closing and opening Acrobat. not a huge dealbreaker but definatley annoying

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mirar de hacer la herramienta de tal manera que no se cuelgue cada vez que intentas moverte por la página, ya que pagamos que funcione en condiciones, no puede ser que pague por un programa que se cuelga cada 5 minutos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Splitting files. When splitting files you can no longer use a number pad, it types out in alpha. It also always reverts to 2.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After the page order in a pdf has been altered, the pdf keeps opening on what was originally the first page, even if that page has for example become page 5. It should just open on page 1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Generally, this new version of Acrobat pdf is not user friendly. Editing is much more difficult. Adding text is more challenging since the existing text blocks get highlighted as well, so you have to add your new text box to the side and then drag over.
    Adding images is hit or miss as well. Many times, the file won't even load. I'd like the old version back.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is it possible to pin All Tools so I don't have to keep opening it? So frustrating that the window closes! This new update requires so many clicks to do simple tasks, very irritating.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Simply searching for a word in a 450 page document freezes up DC for 20-30 seconds in the new interface. This new interface is junk. I remember when you could get stuff done in Acrobat and it was this amazing tool. Now it's like Adobe doesn't care about UX, but would rather try to create something that's stylish above all. Stop trying to be Apple! No wonder the secondary PDF market is picking up steam. Am happily going back to the old interface.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When splitting pages with the new update, I have to reselect my options to use the bookmark names as the file names and split by bookmarks multiple times before it will actually perform the feature. It always defaults back to Split by Number of Pages, and after reconfirming my selection will split it with the file name Add Label and Number after Original Name Option. It takes a couple tries to even get the document to split, and a couple more to get it to correctly split with the requested name - this was never an issue before the update…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For Creative Cloud subscribers, why isn't there a feature to "Edit in Illustrator (or Photoshop)" in Acrobat?

My PDF download preferences are set to open in Acrobat (browser and email) and as a designer, I often need to edit the PDFs I receive in Illustrator.

I know Acrobat has a feature to edit PDFs but it is inferior (and laggy) compared to Illustrator.

It would be helpful to have such a feature available to CC subscribers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. need an option to highlight the entire pdf when preparing a form to change features like read only and lock it. either give an option to highlight the entire form or by page (where the field box is on the right side) that way we can edit properties faster and conveniently.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I created this PDF from blank page in Acrobat and now I am unable to edit the images in this file. It can't be selected using bounding box. I believe this is a bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I select Edit PDF and Add Text, text boxes automatically generate in a way that make no sense. (This happened with a scanned pdf form with text boxes.) In addition, the cursor will not allow me to add text outside the automated text box that Adobe generated. First off, auto generated text boxes should line up with existing boxes on a form (regardless of being a scanned copy). Second, Add Text shouldn't be restricted to autogenerated text boxes. I am using Adobe Pro Version 2023.006.20320 on a Windows 11 computer. See screen shot.

The only work around I see…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ever since the new update/release came out of Adobe Acrobat Pro, when I click "edit," none of the properties show up in the panel where they are supposed to be displayed. Ugh.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With the newest updates, when you click on an image to move or edit it, there is now a new option popup but the popup is constantly covering the image. So you can't actually click the image to edit it because that popup keeps covering it. You can see in my image the blue dots of the image I'm trying to edit but the options right in front of it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why is it so difficult now to extract pages from a PDF? You used to be able to open thumbnails, click on a page, hold down on the shift key and arrow down to grab the pages you need to extract. With the update you now have to open thumbnails, click on the 1st page you want about 50 times before a little box pops up and then you have to click another 50 times to get that box to check and then to grab additional pages it's an exercise in futility. Why did you have to "update" Adobe when…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I don't like the new update so I saw we had the option to switch back to the old version, which I did. It wad working just fine for me. Have you ever heard, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'? I only want to update a date I added at the top of the page, but now we CANNOT change the size of the text box even in the old version. So when I try to make the update, it changes more of the text that I want it to and screws up the top of the document.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ever since the last update, when I change the output options for splitting pages they seem to be ignored. I like to split into 1 page, with NO label and NO separator. Even when I uncheck the boxes for these things the files are still labeled with PART and _. I have also deleted these from the prefilled boxes and they still show up. This costs me extra time since I have to alter the file names of each page to delete the label and separator.

It'd also be nice to have defaults like there used to be- now it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The pallet of colours for the highlight could be floated on the screen I was able to paste a highlight in any colour and then change it.
    Now changing the highlight colour is a slow process of opening the colour menu every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The menus are now at the sides. the top was better or should be a option

8 votes

We're glad you're here