Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1186 results found

1. I just spent the last 2 hours trying to change the margins and the paragraph spacing on a simple document with just 4 pages.

YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND MAKE YOUR TOOLS MUCH MORE USER FRIENDLY TO THE AVERAGE PERSON. UNTIL ADOBE FIGURES OUT HOW TO MAKE THEIR TOOLS MORE USER-FRIENDLY, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE CUSTOMERS IN THE MEANTIME. GREAT TOOLS AND RESOURCES - awful user-friendly applications. When we spend 2 hours with an Adobe customer support person on chat who cannot even do this simple task with time efficiency, then it is clear to…

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Bilal Ansari responded

Thank you for the feedback. I have forwarded your request to the engineering team. They will reach out to you if any more information is needed.

2. A fully functional spell checker is necessary for Acrobat DC (17.009).

Frequently I get documents requiring proof-reading and the only option is to export as a DOCX, run a spell checker there and, for every error, go back to DC and either comment the error or correct it myself. Not ideal, to say the least.

Such functionality would also provide useful features. For example, to check French text has the correct accents or, even, being able to "translate" from US English to British English

114 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. I have forwarded your request to the engineering team. They will reach out to you if any more information is needed.

3. Make it possible to set a default color in the menu:
    Preferences > Content Editing

in addition to the already supported settings for font and its size.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is by far the worst version of Acrobat I have ever used. Editing PDF;s is horrible now. Wish I could go back a version. You guys messed up big on this version.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new design of Acrobat is horrible. Every important button is lost. I am glad there is a way to disable it.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My idea is that "rearraigning" everything doesn't make things better. People who use tools like to have the function remain the same. This new interface is terrible. Changing the way things look all the time should be left to social media pages. Adobe is for work. My workflow is not improved with this change, it's worse.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we please have the ability to draw real shapes (rectangles,circles, etc) in the Edit PDF view? I know that we can draw these shapes in the Comment view but it's not good enough - doing it that way makes it impossible to adjust certain aspects of the shapes (like, "Send to Back" or "Bring to Front" - those options do not exist in the Comments view, but when you go to the Edit PDF view, shapes that were drawn in the Comments view are untouchable. They are always on Top and obscure anything else that is in the PDF…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why can we not set a default font in our editing tool. One already seems to be the default, but I can't change it.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. a way to PERMANENTLY keep comment toolbar open in adobe reader dc

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why it is impossible to have editing options as they were previously? Can a 'Classic view' be added for those of us older than 5?
    Everything in this new 'charms' based UI is fussy and time-consuming. I've been using Acrobat since its inception and now I'm having to relearn nearly everything. WHY?
    It wasn't broken, so the need to 'fix it' has created a frustrating experience.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. under MacOS Mojave 10.14.4 (18E226) in Acrobat Pro version 2019.010.20098 when we try to perform run a preflight fix (generate 2 mm bleed), Acrobat can't do it telling there was an error but not showing what error. The same fix applied on the same file using the same version of acrobat works perfectly under MacOS 10.11.6 - We tested it on different machines with the latest version of MacOS and Acrobat.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Old program had many functional editing features in the side bar, I cant find any decent editing featrues in this product.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please bring back the multiple-row toolbars, this is such a step back in functionality!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You are missing a most basic editing feature: The ability to display additions or deletes to text in a pdf, as in Word's "Track Changes". How does a client see my edits to their document? Really! Will this be rectified?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The online version of Adobe Pro DC needs to have an edit function for existing PDFs. Especially ones that were created in the desktop version of Pro DC. You are unable to continue working on a PDF that you created on the desktop, but need to do an update or edit to that file away from your desktop/office.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Windows environment.

When using the Edit PDF Tool to change minor character styles (color, weight, underscore, etc.), the Tag structure and read order for the page the edit is applied are broken.

For example: change the color of a header (H1) line of text. Return to the Tags Panel and all current page content has been consolidated into one <p> Tag. All the original Tags associated with this page are empty and placed randomly through the Tag Structure. Depending on page content, you may be unable to break apart the new tag single into the individual Tags necessary for compliance,…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My daily tasks can't be done - I am struggling to just print a stupid document - what use to be on the left is now on the right - what idiot thought that made sense to change the menu to the opposite side!!! Seriously people do you do any beta testing with real people in the field using this program!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Too much time is wasted by doing the simple little things and I want to address the little things that make PDF editing a big time consumer.

1) When copy and pasting anything from images, Text and especially New Text Fields they should paste right on top of their duplicate by default location.

A) It's easier to locate them
    B) Way too time consuming moving it back to the default location so then you can continue on and just keyboard arrow key them over and into place where you want
    It wastes so much time especially when you have to…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. STOP CHANGING THE LOCATION OF THINGS . I FEEL LIKE IM USING A NEW PROGRAM EVERYTIME YOU UPDATE . ITS VERY ANNOYING AND I THINK OF CANCELLING EVERY TIME IT ****** ME OFF !

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CAN YOU ******** JUST MAKE A SIMPLE INTERFACE FOR ONCE, INSTEAD OF ADDING BUNCH OF **** TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, THAT NO ONE NEEDS. GIVE ME BACK MARQUEE ZOOM AND FIT TO PAGE ICONS. RIDICULOUS
    how about zoom is controlled by just a ******** wheel of the mouse!!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?