Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1205 results found

1. Add tool to adobe web. I have Acrobat Pro but can't use my custom stamps online in sharepoint. I need to download the file into the desktop app stamp and reimport into sharepoint. There should be the ability to use stamps and custom stamps online in browser

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. you guys need to update the fonts available for editing text. Brutal that i can use one text on through the web browser. But when i use the app thats saved to my desktop, i cant even use the same font that i was using in the browser. that needs to be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The black square cursor change in the most recent Acrobat DC update is frustrating and dysfunctional. Is there any way to change it?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I love the idea that we are able to share PDFs online and allow invited users to comment on the PDF. But why in God's name would you not allow the PDF to be modified and the edits viewable without deleting and then having to reshape the document. Backwards thinking Adobe.
    • Allow moderator or selected individuals to collaborate and share the PDF for online review
    • Allow moderator to make edits and save back to cloud so viewers can view changes without having to delete the file, unsure the file and then resubmit sharing to those same people

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2023.006.20320 Redacting Bug.

Redacting does not work in the new interface.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you explain? Because i like to compare side by side 2 pdf, i detach a pdf on a new window, but Adobe freezes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Previously, when adding text, you could click anywhere and add the text. Now, with the "improved" adobe, when you select add text, it shows all text fields so if you need to add text within a paragraph (like when adding details to blank lines in contracts) you have to add to the side and drag and drop. It has more then doubled the amount of time I take to do my contracts and waivers now.

Just revert back to when adding text you can just click to type anywhere and its not showing every single text box on the page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It appears to be a bug, but several markups types are not working. They get copied across pages, even when the markup was not set up on that page. Existing markups disappear. If you edit a text block, the whole things disappears while in progress.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Previous version. "Edit" would set cursor in a paragraph of existing text and from there could add to existing text. .......
    "Add Text" would enable placing cursor anywhere on the page and add text. Making it possible to type in any text above or below existing text.
    That is no longer how it works

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Editing images is difficult now that this hover-over menu pops up on top of the image. It's very annoying and not user friendly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. seems to happen after Acrobat has been open for a while. error does not occur after closing and opening Acrobat. not a huge dealbreaker but definatley annoying

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When splitting pages with the new update, I have to reselect my options to use the bookmark names as the file names and split by bookmarks multiple times before it will actually perform the feature. It always defaults back to Split by Number of Pages, and after reconfirming my selection will split it with the file name Add Label and Number after Original Name Option. It takes a couple tries to even get the document to split, and a couple more to get it to correctly split with the requested name - this was never an issue before the update…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I created this PDF from blank page in Acrobat and now I am unable to edit the images in this file. It can't be selected using bounding box. I believe this is a bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to save without the window who ask me where to save when the file already exist somewhere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am unable to copy a page from one PDF and paste to another PDF. I never had this problem in the previous versions. Now when I try to copy/paste, I get an error.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I edit a document to fill in boxes, I repetitively have to work through an exemption processing error for every key stroke. I don't know how to get past this except to use an older version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When i circle an item and go to print the circles do not show up. Be nice if the circles would print, so i do not have to print and circle by hand.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I create a PDF, the document wont allow me to immediately split pages, i have to close the document then reopen it. The doc shows as being open in another location. Then when I go to enter the number of pages to split (by 1 page), I am using the number pad which doesnt recognize the number being entered (accessibility issue). These features being fixed in the next update would be greatly appreciated!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Only for the last few weeks I've noticed the ROTATE PAGE on the side bar (Page Thumbnails) takes some time to become ‘active’ after opening a PDF. As this is a very common function I use, it’s become annoying enough for me to use this feedback page and waste 20min of my time to report the issue.

Please attend to.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. the new Acrobat is so slow - there is a 4-5 second delay when typing before it shows the text - scrolling is also slow. I get a beachball every time I add a letter

the older version was superior

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?