Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1202 results found

1. When editing a PDF, users should be able to drag text boxes (full of text or not) from one page to another. This would allow easy rearrangement of previously populated PDFs or easy reformation of currently being created PDFs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add PDF Editing and Markup features such as text boxes for Adobe Acrobat Teams Integration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nor able to copy paste Math formula from answer of the below webpage. https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/356752/show-that-eab-ea-eb
    The below text is also fine, but it is not rendered when pasted to the Add text box, screenshot is attached.

𝑒𝐴𝑒𝐵=(∑𝐴𝑛𝑛!)(∑𝐵𝑛𝑛!)=∑𝑚=0∞∑𝑛=0∞𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑛𝑚!𝑛!=∑𝑙=0∞∑𝑚=0𝑙𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑙−𝑚𝑚!(𝑙−𝑚)!=∑𝑙=0∞1𝑙!∑𝑚=0𝑙𝑙!𝑚!(𝑙−𝑚)!𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑙−𝑚=∑𝑙=0∞(𝐴+𝐵)𝑙𝑙!=𝑒𝐴+𝐵

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I try to delete pages multiple ways and cannot:

From the Organize Pages feature, I select the pages that I want to delete and I click the delete icon. Acrobat responds that "One or more pages are in use and could not be deleted." Sometimes when I receive that message and close the Organize Pages feature, I see that the pages were deleted. But not always.

From the main document, if I click the Delete Pages icon and enter the page numbers to delete, I get the same error. When the Delete Pages icon work, the feature is still problematic…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please don't make Rotating Pages a paid feature!!!
    Its a very basic necessity
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to suggest an idea for Adobe Acrobat. The suggestion would be to allow people to insert vector lines and basic shapes to a PDF file. This vector lines and shapes could help us folks that may be looking at sheet music and or make a musical note correction to the sheet music. Also, allow a plug-in to insert musical notes and other music iconography onto a blank PDF file of sheet music. Adobe Acrobat can really be used by the music industry all around the world if they only can see the power and simplicity of using…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Bates Stamping tool needs a few more features to help litigation users comply with the court requirements. For example. in Nevada, when we submit trial exhibits to the court, the PDF file name is the exhibit number (e.g., 1.pdf, 2.pdf, 3.pdf) and the Bates number on the document is the File Name plus the page number (e.g., 1-001, 1-002, 1-003; 2-001, 2-002; 3-001, etc.). Currently, we have to process each PDF individually and manually type the filename as the prefix, which is a massive time suck. If the File Name were added as a field to the Bates Stamping…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has a lot of really good editing features that are not available when using SharePoint - specifically the Dynamic Stamp functions and adding bookmarks to a pdf...both really helpful when sharing pdfs with others!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to add text over an image many times. Every time I do it, I need to resize the text box. Can't we get the boxes to fit the text? There's a simple option in Word to this....?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now, if you select a picture or text box or ANY object while editing, if you want to move that to the next page, you can't just drag and drop it. you have to CUT it, then scroll to the next page, and paste it. What if you have a full clipboard already, and don't want to put this new thing on it, because it'll slow your work down? There's so many reasons to let people do this, and not one good one I can think of to not have it at LEAST be an option to turn on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When creating a sort of template I use right align. When I close edit to save which I now have to do, I didn't use to have to, and then open edit it is no longer right aligned and when it try to right align it gets permanently ffffffeddd up. You may have the best OCR on the market but you really should not advertise that fact until you fix some real problems. This is not my first time attempting a post

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please install a funktioon in which you can cut one side into two parts, vertically or horizontally. Split double page into single pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the FIND function, it would be great if I can find a selection. For example if I want to find all the instances of a geometry I selected like an arrow (3 lines geoemtry)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you batch apply redactions to a group of PDFs in a folder, it would be great if Acrobat did the work in the background and allowed the user to continue working. Currently, Acrobat opens every document which means that a user cannot continue doing something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This behavior has been around for some time, but here goes, maybe they will pick this up to fix it.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro on macOS.
    I open Adobe Bridge and choose Color Settings to choose a color setting and synchronize across Adobe apps.
    I open Adobe Acrobat Pro. I choose Preferences and go to Color Management. As expected, it shows "Synchronized..." etc. I choose a different panel in Preferences, and then close it.
    Now, open Adobe Bridge or Acrobat. Now, the Color Settings is Unsynchronized.
    Basically, it looks as though if I ever select and open the Color Management panel…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the newest update, I can highlight the redaction, but the "apply" button remains dim, with no further instruction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When adding layers to a PDF need an option to make the background (of the added layer) transparent - this would allow a base CMY to show through multiple K layers (showing different plate change versions) allowing registration to be verified

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I dould not find exact Acrobat Pro browser edition which allows co-EDIT like collaborational co-editing on google doc.. Hope get support or let offer to Adobe RD team.. To rd/related unit

Dear Adobe/Acrobat RD Unit/Related Team,

our need/request/offer/proposal:

For PDF, let online co-work (co-edit) on browser for editing pdf with global/remote team/partners together in real-time, best
    ... View more

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This only happens on one of the pages within the pdf file. I open Edit pdf; click the Add text button; position my cursor anywhere on the first page of my pdf document; then when I type text I can see the cursor moving as if there is text being typed, but it is not visible. The color is set to black.

If I do the same process, but on the second page for example, the text is visible.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The guide is on GitHub at https://github.com/users/sanjana1020/. The following data is referred from https://www.osplabs.com/patient-engagement-software-solutions/. The file is attached along with this message.

Here is my system report output:

Account Detail:
    User Rights: Admin
    User Account Control: Limited
    Process Integrity: Medium
    Profile Type: None
    Acrobat Detail:
    Sandboxing: Off
    Protected View: Off
    Captive Reader: No
    Multi-Reader on Desktop Support: Off
    Applications Installed:
    Office Version: Office 2016 64-bit
    Outlook Version: Outlook 2016 64-bit
    Available Physical Memory: 1061952 KB
    Available Virtual Memory: 3683880 KB
    BIOS Version: DELL - 1072009
    Default Browser:
    Default Mail: Microsoft Outlook
    mapi32.dll
    Version: 1.0.2536.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Display Detail:
    Screen…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?