Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1186 results found

1. Replace Pages - conflict with replacing old pages with newly revised pages. The following has happened now on more than three occasions: It first must be stated, that I have a number of reports and supplemental documents that need to be combined as one document file; which is the protocol of a particular County Government agency.

There are always revisions, so I will often need to update or revise that (rather large) document with newer pages, which are nearly identical to what I already have in the file. When I go to replace some of those pages (up to 30-40…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello

We are currently using the latest version of Adobe Reader but cannot find the line layer command. Also, when we open more than one PDF, switching between tabs becomes very bad. I request your help regarding this issue.The attached image belongs to the previous version. Kind regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mirar de hacer la herramienta de tal manera que no se cuelgue cada vez que intentas moverte por la página, ya que pagamos que funcione en condiciones, no puede ser que pague por un programa que se cuelga cada 5 minutos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. After the page order in a pdf has been altered, the pdf keeps opening on what was originally the first page, even if that page has for example become page 5. It should just open on page 1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ever since the new update/release came out of Adobe Acrobat Pro, when I click "edit," none of the properties show up in the panel where they are supposed to be displayed. Ugh.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On Mac at least, any save to a PDF deletes the old file and writes a new one, rather than overwriting the old file. This means that metadata such as the Date Created is lost -- it's important for me to know when certain files were received, but then also to run OCR, add comments, or make other edits to the files. This breaks the standard Mac user interface and is only done by Acrobat (not Word, Preview, TextEdit, etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I add an image to a PDF file, it is cut off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe has just been updated on my computer.

Examples uploaded of what is happening now, and what I used to be able to do. I have hidden confidential information, apologies for this.

I used to be able to draw a text box to make it of a certain width before I started typing, and as I would type the text box would expand downwards as needed. Then if I needed to I could adjust the width afterwards as well.

I can no longer draw the text box to a certain width and despite having the little spots to grab and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The New Acrobat Pro experience has broken the Edit - Add Text feature.
    In the old experience, if one clicked on the "Edit" icon then all existing objects such as text boxes would be shown and one could edit text inside them. If one clicked on the "Add Text" icon then those existing objects would no longer show their boxes nor be editable so one could position the cursor over such a box and add text which would create a new text box. This is the way it is supposed to be and lets one easily add Text to an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Il software si chiude improvvisamente mentre evidenzio un file pdf. E' già successo due volte, in una delle quali ho perso parte del mio lavoro.
    La versione è: Continuous release, versione 2023.003.20284, 64 bit. Sistema operativo Win 11.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A virtual company is a business that operates without a physical office. Employees work remotely, typically from home, and communicate and collaborate using technology. Virtual companies offer a number of advantages over traditional brick-and-mortar businesses, including:

Lower overhead costs. Virtual companies don't have to pay for office space, furniture, utilities, or other overhead costs associated with a physical office. This can lead to significant savings.
    Increased productivity. Employees who work from home are often more productive than those who work in an office. This is because they have fewer distractions and can set their own hours.
    Flexible hours. Virtual employees…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I print the text, sometimes the program doesnt save it sometimes there is a problem with letters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a PDF that I have to add text that needs to be slightly edited for each form. I have to open the text in Word, make the changes and then block, copy and paste it into my form. Why can't we insert a standard text box in the way of autotext in Word.?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sure, here is a more professional way to write about the greenness of a digital showroom in fashion:

The environmental impact of the fashion industry is a growing concern. The production of clothing and textiles is responsible for a significant amount of greenhouse gas emissions, water pollution, and waste. Digital showrooms offer a more sustainable alternative to traditional physical fashion shows.

A digital showroom is an online platform that allows fashion brands to showcase their collections to buyers and the media. It can be accessed from anywhere in the world, eliminating the need for travel and reducing emissions. Digital showrooms…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice if we could do watermarks, like we can on the desktop, on the Adobe app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since Acrobat version 18.4, we are getting multiple warning pop-ups when navigating the Tag Tree while the Object Properties dialog is open. Every click on a P tag or Sect tag generates multiple "The type must contain text and be less than 128 characters long. Please enter a valid type or cancel" messages. The dialog doesn't refer to which field is in error, and it pops up regardless if there has been changes to the Object Properties fields or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you scan both sides of an ID card, you get two pages. Can I take a screen shot of page 2 in Acrobat and put it on page 1? Also, I can pick a part of the first page, adjust it, and shrink it so that the design of page 1 and the screen shot of page 2 are the same size on the same page. I want to blend two pages into one if that's possible. I know this is possible in photoshop but if able to do in future acrobat will save lot of time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello,

Actually in my language (french), when I modify a PDF file, I have seen that the quotation marks does not correspond to my language : I have " instead of «

I would like to have the quotation marks corresponding to my language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please can I request the option to apply a watermark to more than every other page. I have multiple users who need watermarks applying to every 3 or 4 pages to complete mail merges and there is no other method to do this. We used to use Nitro pro which could do this in seconds. This is frustrating from a business view as we deal with multiple clients who pay for our time and this is viewed as a waste of our time.
    We did find a method but it takes well over an hour to sort everything and isn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This desktop app for adobe pro is so glitchy. I can't make more than 2 changes without the entire thing freezing and then quiting. It is so slow and frustrating to work on PDFs and edit them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?