Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1205 results found

1. I mean, this is ridiculous. I have to cut the text, paste it into Google Docs, estimate how large it's gonna come out, resize it there and go back to Adobe Acrobat to paste it into a field? Have you thought about adding a FONT SIZE feature in your software? Maybe I'm a complete idiot but I spent 45 min googling but came to no answer... I can change the text of the form, no problem but once I'm IN the form – no can do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to align a single object to the left, center, right, top, bottom, middle of page. Currently, we are only able to align multiple objects in relation to each other. I just want to align an image or a text box to the center of the page, but for some reason that is not an option! This is a very basic function of every single editing program I have ever used. Why can we not do this in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC???

To be clear: I want to align a text box on a page. NOT the text inside of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In an earlier version of DC I could erase the wrong information in paint, save and close that page. Go back to the original document open a text box and enter the correct information. I try this with this new version and everything messes up. I was in a chat with one of your techs yesterday for almost 3 hours trying to do what I need to do in the 2020 version of Adobe DC. And it looks horrible, takes a lot of time and I hate it. Please Please Please fix this. I have been looking at peoples complaints…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have been dealing with this on a daily basis... several times a day. When viewing/editing PDFs from within Acrobat, with the Output Preview window open (either on the same screen or split) — Acrobat will crash every time that I forget to close the Preview window before viewing a different PDF (although I am doing the same task in both PDFs). I think it's slightly ridiculous to have to close the window every time.

Currently I have more than 200 single PDFs to edit (converting one spot color to another) and it is taking forever because Acrobat decides to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are times when you accidentally scan a stack of documents in reverse order, or when exporting a pdf from Photoshop it exports the layers in a way you didn't expect. Instead of limiting the user to drag and drop to re-order pages, there should also be an option to reverse order of selected pages. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe Acrobat DC 20.013.20074 crashes repeatedly when using the spell checker in Dutch.
    When correcting spelling in notes added to the text, Acrobat repeatedly crashes. This behaviour is irregular.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I paid for editable Acrobat, but now it wants me to subscribe in order to use it. How do I access the editable Acrobat I thought I had paid for?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to automate a series of steps under Create an Action. In my case in particular, I am often resizing powerpoint slides from a pdf into the exact same size for word documents. The feature would follow this method (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/Change-PDF-page-size-in-MAC.html?jarvisData=%7B%22versionPath%22%3A%222.26.3%22%2C%22cookieGuid%22%3A%22NA%22%2C%22customData%22%3A%7B%22cookiesEnabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22analyticsServerEnv%22%3A%22%22%7D%7D#) for my specified output size.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. we can't create text box and background color in adobe pro DC. the option is available in adobe pro only. better the same option should include in Pro DC

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Download "Josefin" font group. I can chose the fornt but it does not appear correctly in ADOBE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to be able to have access to more or better editing tools. I am constantly needing to edit data but cannot erase text or highlight with a different color without using Paint. This is highly aggravating and time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have 100 attendees to a workshop who require a personalized certificate of attendance and I thought I could create an editable PDF certificate with fields that could be automatically filled using a mail merge feature linked to an excel table, or CSV or word table. Since I even have their emails on that table, I wanted to not just create a personalized certificate but also have Adbe email the certificate to each attendee. However, after seeing a google post that this MailMerge ™ plugin exists, it turns out it does not work on a Mac. I have spent that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we have a fillable form that has most of it to be fillable, but the other part for "Office Use Only" can be non-fillable?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PDF files that I created are being password protected randomly. This is a major issue because i need to be able to edit/merge these files for work. I did not set up or request a password to be added so I have no idea what password it is looking for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  amukherj responded

Sorry for the inconvenience, though this sounds very strange. Can you kindly share the steps you are following to create the pdf. I am asuming it is asking for a password when you are trying to reopen it later – correct me if it is not so.
    Also share the version of the software you are using as well as the version of the Operating system.

16. As of right now there are only two options to highlight documents. One is freeform (the circle cursor that allows you to draw out a highlight) and the other is text selection highlighting. These are great , however, Adobe Acrobat DC decides which one you can use and will not let you switch. Also there are times when OCR cannot recognize the text on a printed/scanned image so when I go to highlight it highlights the random whole sections of the page. The work around to this is using the rectangle tool but now that tool is limited to being…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How can a dynamic field for the filename be added to a footer. There is a button for page number & date only. This is a huge deficiency.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot easily mark up engineering drawings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, Adobe Acrobat only allow users to add headers to "all pages in range", "to even pages only" or "to odd pages only". It'll be great if Adobe Acrobat can add more flexibility and allow users to specify single pages and pages in range in the same window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new features Suggested:

1) When the clipboard picture exceeds the maximum width of the page, the width of the picture is automatically adjusted to the width of the current page, and the height of the picture is scaled proportionally.

2) The width (or height) of the pasted picture can be adjusted, instead of the current one, the width and height can be adjusted simultaneously according to the original picture ratio.

Looking forward to your attention and improvement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?