Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1210 results found

1. I move, add, delete thumbnails in the preview on left. Often I must undo or redo a change but no edit undo exists for this. I have to hope I haven't hit "save" or else I have no chance of recovering a deleted page. Or if I've moved a page, I have to remember where and manually move it back, as no "undo" and "redo" exists for this purpose. If you could "undo" and "redo" for editing thumbnails (and not just the content of the document), it would be fantastic.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have anyone over there ever had a freaking UX course? How could a feature like "add blank page" be that well hidden? I'm baffeled.... Do not make me think ******** it...

You actually have to add it in as a tool... an organize pages tool... why...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need a keyboard shortcut for IMAGE tools - i.e, once I select one or more images in "PDF EDIT" mode, I don't want to use the mouse to always go select the tool I need (for me, it's "Crop Image" that I am constantly clicking).

Thank you for listening.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be very helpful for clients such as attorneys, banks, publishers, and so forth if there were a way to invoke PDF Optimization on a file from the command line, for situations where there are sixty (or six hundred, or six thousand) PDFs that need to have optimization done to them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It's not an idea, it's a request to stop crashing!!
    I'm trying to edit documents, it has now crashed on me 4 times and I've lost my work each time. I pay monthly, this should not be happening.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm a notary public and signing agent. I often need to insert text such as date, location etc into a notary certificate that is in files that have been scanned by a Title Co and sent to me to print. I used to just make a selection and add text that stayed open until I was finished with it. Now I have to open Edit PDF 1st and it converts the page before I can just hit ADD TEXT. The other way is easier and less time consuming when I'm dealing with 200 pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We do the compare output with Acrobat DC latest Release with Acrobat 7. and our comparision finding are listed in the spread sheet "Compare report case study_V1".

we find 4 major issues. in Acrobat DC when compare to 7

Bug Report

If First character roman and rest of the character was set in bold it not shows in Acrobat DC

Soft hypen changes does not show in compare report

Paragraphs Ist line indentation not shown in DC

If there is 1 line space before the paragraph in this scenario

Please refer the spread sheet and pdf attached

Thanks
    Ganesh.R

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At present, when you mark an area for redaction by drawing a box, you cannot adjust the size of the box afterwards. This needs to be changed to make this possible. I’ve used other redaction software where this is possible. This change is vital because in very large PDF pages, it is not always possible to precisely mark an area for redaction on your first attempt, so you end up having to delete the redaction you’ve just drawn and try again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Compatibility issue with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - font is moving location while changing color of font created by multiple PDF conversion applications. This was not an issue with Adobe X but is now an issue with Adobe Pro DC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. the edit tools are different. we use these in our business and expect them to look a certain way. there is no reason to have moved the icons OR the look of edits. not happy!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be helpful to be able to switch 2 selected pages, without dragging them with the mouse.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add a Percent option in Ruler just like in Photoshop, so that it helps to align Text Boxes and Guides very accurately.

Also, please add alignment buttons for Text Boxes so that we can not only arrange the text inside the text boxes but also the entire text boxes with text in it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would love to be able to replace multiple images in PDF document at once instead of having to do one at a time individually

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trying to open a document in Pro DC. I currently only have 5 other PDF docs open... pop up says Cos Document Table Full. The doc opens, but fields are blank

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Could you please make a spellcheck a feature!

We review PDF's frequently and I would love the ability to easily highlight spelling errors and send the file back to the user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I have forwarded the request to the higher management. Currently we don’t have any plan to implement it but we have kept it in our radar and will implement it in future release.
    Meanwhile to see spelling errors, open Edit PDF and click on inside each bounding box one by one to see if there is any error in each paragraph.

Please confirm if this resolves your issue.

Thanks
    Rachit

16. The auto border detect function that is in the Adobe Scan app needs to be incorporated into Acrobat DC. I have thousands of multi page scanned files that need to the auto border detect/auto border crop done to them. This feature would be very helpful having it on the desktop version of Acrobat DC. Also, there is no way to batch auto detect borders on all pages on a specific PDF file in Adobe scan. That would be extremely helpful as well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I finished creating PDF using my HP Printer/Scanner for my tax support documents, the file was too large to send through my email. Because this is tax info I did not want to send it out on DropBox or other clouds. If you had a feature that could reduce the DPI and therefore, the file size, that would be handy.
    Of course, I could start over and rescan everything in lower DPI, but that is time consuming. An EDIT TO REDUCE FILE SIZE OFalready created PDF file would be a time saver, especially when you don't realize the size…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Nowadays there are many of us who make 3D models. In many cases they are very heavy models that are currently unfeasible to insert in a PDF. However, there are visualization tools that allow to lighten the geometry of the object without losing quality in the visualization. This is done by loading textures such as normal, roughness, etc. that currently cannot be loaded into the PDF. If they could be implemented, in my opinion it would give a good boost to the use of PDF, both for publications and for sending files. It would be very interesting to implement them…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here