Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1186 results found

1. I don't mind the new interface, but there are so many bugs in the latest Acrobat update that I'm not able to use the Edit PDF tool outside of very simple tasks. Here's some of the things I'm not able to do now,

• I'm not able to select multiple objects, text boxes, etc. with the Shift key
    • I'm not able to select multiple items by dragging the mouse over several objects, text boxes, etc.
    • When I try to add text on top of an existing text box (like a line on a form), the new text box is now added…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tick cannot be removed with arrow-tool.

Like on every other normal application i can use the arrow tool to mark something and - in this case - to delete it (like pressing the delete-button or use the basket-sign). Except here in acrobat. I have to use the tick-option to remove ticks. When i use the arrow-tool i can see the basket-sign, but i can't reach it. Please be free and look at the video i've uploaded with this Bug report, so you can see what i mean.

Best regards,

Anton

P.s. How can I prevent the user from giving feedback?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Font color selector is suddenly WAY smaller and barely usable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I signed up for the option to be able to edit and mark up Adobe documents. What a mistake !!! I have not been able to mark up anything ! Adobe has made changes to my Outlook and Excel ! I did not want any changes !!!

How do I undo what I have done ? I do not care that I have paid money for it. I want it shut off and gone !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it so that when I delete multiple pages of a .PDF, the program does not freeze and crash. I am trying to delete 20 pages at once out of a 260 page PDF and Acrobat Pro cannot handle it. Brand new Dell computer with top of the line specs, windows 11 (which is also trash btw)

Anyone reading this - use Bluebeam, it is superior in every conceivable way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When splitting pages with the new update, I have to reselect my options to use the bookmark names as the file names and split by bookmarks multiple times before it will actually perform the feature. It always defaults back to Split by Number of Pages, and after reconfirming my selection will split it with the file name Add Label and Number after Original Name Option. It takes a couple tries to even get the document to split, and a couple more to get it to correctly split with the requested name - this was never an issue before the update…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When working on a change that involves 50 different PDFs, similar but not exact, but all need the same little text box, cloud or arrow added to it - it would be helpful if when copied and pasted it would LAND IN THE SAME PLACE IT WAS ON THE ORIGINAL. It is time consuming to task to have to go to each PDF and adjust the placement.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rewriting this to fit the desired bug reporting format:

Steps to reproduce the issue
    1. In a pdf choose 'Add text'
    2. Press and hold a character that has accented versions, eg. 'a'
    3. Choose the desired accented character

Expected result
    The single accented character desired

Observed result
    It inserts both the unaccented and accented characters simultaneously.

Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.):
    Acrobat build version: Build: 23.6.20380.0

I assume this is a bug as no other programme works like that. In fact typing this now in this form and adding the accented character worked perfectly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When highlighting text for the first time in a non-searchable pdf, the cursor changes from a transparent circle into an opaque, black box that obscures the text being highlighted. The black box disappears once the mouse button is released during this initial highlighting sequence. The cursor remains a transparent circle for all additional highlighting sequences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Al girar un pdf deberia haber la opcion de elejir cual o cuales queremos girar, ademas de poder visualizarlos en miniatura.
    actualmante la aplicacion al girar una hoja en pdsf jiran todos sin excepción.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I select Edit PDF and Add Text, text boxes automatically generate in a way that make no sense. (This happened with a scanned pdf form with text boxes.) In addition, the cursor will not allow me to add text outside the automated text box that Adobe generated. First off, auto generated text boxes should line up with existing boxes on a form (regardless of being a scanned copy). Second, Add Text shouldn't be restricted to autogenerated text boxes. I am using Adobe Pro Version 2023.006.20320 on a Windows 11 computer. See screen shot.

The only work around I see…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Every time I save the document, characters are omitted at random throughout the document. It is impossible to edit even on the web version and will randomly change fonts when I copy and paste text to different pages within the same document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I need to be able to erase text and then replace it with other text. For example, I review hundreds of PDF documents each week, many of which I must sign and date. A number of these documents have last year's date. Adobe will not permit me to erase 2023 and replace it with 2024. (This is but one common example of text entries that I would like to be able to erase and, usually, replace.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It appears to be a bug, but several markups types are not working. They get copied across pages, even when the markup was not set up on that page. Existing markups disappear. If you edit a text block, the whole things disappears while in progress.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The pallet of colours for the highlight could be floated on the screen I was able to paste a highlight in any colour and then change it.
    Now changing the highlight colour is a slow process of opening the colour menu every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. please fix the ability to zoom in and edit - in prepress we have to use Pitstop to edit PDFs
    2. fix all the crashes that are now happening at random
    3. pitstop and Prinergy plugin drop-down menus sometimes appear blank

I would imagine that the printing industry is a major part of your Acrobat Pro users - you may want to fully test your product in advance AT PRINTING COMPANIES before your release a broken product (imagine if you bought a car and the dealer said your tires should work and if they happen to fall off - send us a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The majority of time I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC I want my text box properties to be Arial, Blue, Bold and in Italics. Every time I select the Add Text tool I have to re-select these properties, it is very redundant and diminishes my productivity. From what I understand Adobe Acrobat used to allow a default to be set to accomplish this that is no longer available. Please bring it back.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Before it was possible in Comments mode to simply copy some text and paste it over text you wanted to replace. Now you must right click, select Add Note to Replace Text, then past the required text into the comment section. This takes so much longer. Usability and productivity has been reduced

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This formatting does not give me the option to do "more" in editing to be able to add a bates number to my files. Is this option not included for the windows OS?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Previous version. "Edit" would set cursor in a paragraph of existing text and from there could add to existing text. .......
    "Add Text" would enable placing cursor anywhere on the page and add text. Making it possible to type in any text above or below existing text.
    That is no longer how it works

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?