Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1186 results found

1. I'm unable to open a particular section of my PDF file and wasted more than hour looking for any locks or other options I may have to use but unsuccessful.
    Any help would be greately appreciated.
    Thanks!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Buenas tardes:
    Quisiera que me informaran como ocultar el panel de tareas lateral derecho que se muestra una y otra vez en cada ocasión que cambio entre editar contenido y editar campos. Como trabajo con un portátil es tremendamente molesto. Por lo que necesito que no se muestre cada vez que selecciono un objeto.
    Gracias por su atención.
    Un saludo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Unable to edit pdf. I was not able to delete and write in a formatted pdf to replace numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Acrobat Pro X was much better!!! DC version "reads" hand-written docs as "digital" and therefore, will not allow me to ROTATE the doc, as the "signed" doc is un-editable!!!! This is outrageous! I receive a variety of multi-page docs, which can include a w-9 form signed by someone, but this version will not let me touch the other docs as the entire file is now "signed", and therefore un-editable, NOR will it let me remove the w-9 form, as it is not required by other depts. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I've spent most of a week adding text to this pdf and saving it to my hard drive. Today when I opened it, all of the additions were corrupted or missing! Unless there is a trick to recovering this document, I've lost a week of work!!

The information is sensitive so it is not possible to attach the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am using Acrobat pro DC on my Wacom tablet to comment on certain PDFs. Most of the time it works rather well, but now, more than ever, it is just crashing out of the blue. I have a maximum amount of two files open at the same time, and while I am commenting on the file, acrobat becomes shorty unresponsive and then crashes without warning.

I am on the latest version of Windows 10, using the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC and I am using the CIntiq 13HD.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How do you combine a Docusign PDF with a physically signed PDF into a single fully executed document without losing the digital signatures

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be awesome to be able to center images, text and textboxes in the PDF instead of having to pull out the ruler and drag the objects manually.
    The feature has been requested for years and should be a standard feature, please add it asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make "use current properties as new defaults" in Prepare Form permanent for all future files, not just the current file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The redact tool was updated in Acrobat DC.Now when I go to redact a blueprint and apply the changes, it makes the entire file a little blurry. This never happened before. Anyone else experience this in the new update?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have tried the copying of the dlls, but I still get the error, "unable to process the page because the paper capture recognition service experienced an error (6)"
    Is there any solution to this error?

Win 10 Acrobat 2017.011.30171

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello, I am sure that you see that there are multiple request for " find" and "replace all". I think that this is ridiculous that I have to export the PDF INTO a text file, when you do this it does not generally generate back into the same format, style before editing. I work for an agency and we create over 200k pages in a PDF FORMAT, I need to be able to edit and replace numbers and text without having to convert.
    Saves times. creating in word and text and converting to PDF is not working.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As an architect, whenever I create a plan or document that needs to have an area measured by square feet, I use the MEASURE tool, change the scale to .250/sf, for ex. Then I save it and close it. When I need to go back in to that plan at a later date, I want to be able to highlight the measured area and show the scale that was utilized to measure the area, not just the total square foot measured.

Any chance for this option in Preferences?

Russell

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. F2 used to rename bookmarks. It now opens a help menu - to rename bookmarks you now have to use CTRL+F2 which is barely faster than just using the mouse. This has destroyed my usual workflow, no one asked for it. Change it back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug report

Latest Acrobat DC Pro version (20.009.20063) has introduced a bug where the button "Combine files in Acrobat" in Windows right click context menu does not work as expected. Seemingly randomly it stops working - clicking on the context menu option does nothing, no error. After a restart to the system it works again, but just for some time. Unfortunately I do not know if it is after a certain time or some action that it stops working.

I went back one version (to 20.006.20042) and it works without problems.

This is on Windows 10 (1909).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Changing the default behavior of the "F2" is the possibly the most annoying feature Adobe has ever released. I'm not being hyperbolic, there was no reason to remap F2 to the help center when F1 already worked in that way.

Additionally adding second key to the keyboard command to rename reduces the functionality of this program. When I'm editing a PDF, I am constantly editing text making me click "Ctrl+F2" is more effort and goes against common convention.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My kid lost hours of work because of the save as feature that works every once in a while when it's in a good mood

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Updated today as prompted by Adobe. My redaction tool no longer works. When I go to apply redactions, I just get a white box with a spinning blue circle in it. Tried restarting, extremely frustrating as redactions and batestamping are the only reason I'm paying for an adobe subscription. Redactions worked beautifully on the version I updated from.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to align a single object to the left, center, right, top, bottom, middle of page. Currently, we are only able to align multiple objects in relation to each other. I just want to align an image or a text box to the center of the page, but for some reason that is not an option! This is a very basic function of every single editing program I have ever used. Why can we not do this in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC???

To be clear: I want to align a text box on a page. NOT the text inside of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After a recent update (sometime in April or May 2020), when adding pages to an existing document, whether in "organize pages" or thumbnail view, instead of the page name matching the inserted document, the name takes the same name as the page directly preceeding it. So if I add 25 pages to the end of a file, all new 25 pages have the exact same name as the last page. Definitely a bug, because this did not happen prior to the recent update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?