Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

237 results found

1. BUG REPORT - EXPORT TO POWERPOINT - SENSIBLE BUG
    When you export (sometimes) to powerpoint. Adobe produce misspellings, missing letters. For example the word infinite is changed to ininite.
    I can reproduce the bug with some pdfs that I have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 特定の自治体が作成したPDFをAcrobatDCでEXCEL変換すると一部が大きなテキストにまとまってしまいます。
    旧バージョンのAcrobatⅪでEXCEL変換するとこの症状は起こりません。
    罫線の一部が移行できない症状に見受けられます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Good Morning.

We have the following equipment:

• PC with i5-10400, 8GB DDR4 and 500 GB SSD -Windows 10 Pro x64
    • Office 2019 Home and Business (licensed)
    • Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (licensed)

When running Word 2019 an error window is displayed with the message: 'Word has problems with the pdfmaker.office add in'.

We have tryed several operations:

• Windows 10 updates.
    • Update Office 2019.
    • Check Office 2019 compatibility with PDFMOfficeAddin.dll plugin (v22.2.20191.0)
    • Repair Office 2019.
    • Reinstall Office 2019.
    • Check for updates Adobe Reader Pro DC (already updated)
    • Update Visual C++ libraries 2015-2022
    • Rename the general Word template 'Normal.dotm' and open Word, generating…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 特定の自治体が作成したPDFをAcrobatDCでEXCEL変換すると一部が大きなテキストにまとまってしまいます。
    旧バージョンのAcrobatⅪでEXCEL変換するとこの症状は起こりません。
    罫線の一部が移行できない症状に見受けられます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I need to compare a long list of file names (~150) to the list from my friend to see what pdf files I am missing.

I need a way to print the list of the names of the files from a folder and export to EXCEL.

My workaround for now is to take a screenshot of the File List, then “Import Data From Picture” in EXCEL. Which sometimes is not very accurate.

It would be much better to have the functionality to print a pdf report of the file names as a separate pdf. Maybe call the function “Table of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi. I have found a bug. If I try to output a jpeg from acrobat to a folder in Onedrive. It fails to do so. It goes through the motion like its done it but there is nothing in the folder. If I output elsewhere it works as expected

Windows 11.
    Core i7 11700k
    32gigs ram
    All ssd
    RTX 3080

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support Arabic OCR and Arabic font when converting PDF to PPT and other conversions

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to report an issue on Adobe Acrobat DC. I don't own any Adobe Acrobat DC application license (my apology), so I am unable to verify it myself. The issue is reported from a user of an open source typeface I authored, and from my investigation I believe this is related to the Adobe Acrobat application, or specifically, the PDFMaker. So I would like to bring this to your attention.

The typeface I work with is called Chiron Hei HK (https://github.com/chiron-fonts/chiron-hei-hk). It is derived from Source Han Sans, an open source typeface from your company. The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When combining multiple pdf documents, it's been found that if those documents were batch-converted from docx to pdf through Windows Explorer right-click 'Convert to PDF' option, combined as sub-sections/parts/chapters, then combined together again to generate a complete document, that the final compiled pdf document will generate numerous font glitches in specific font types.

While the first-stage pdf conversions & combine-as-pdf (step-1&2) appear normal, when the resulting pdfs are combined into a single pdf file (step-3), the font glitches occur. This may manifest of dropped letters, unexplained spacing, odd formatting, or otherwise unintelligible text. We noticed this in our section headers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Exporting a PDF to JPEG in Acrobat Pro DC 21.011.20039 to multi-user network drives does not work. The files immediately get deleted upon exporting. Local drives or single-user network drives work fine. Two of our users are experiencing this behaviour with different PDF-files, so it's not only one specific file.

Our OS is Win10 1909 (Build 18363.2094)

We verified it is not an issue with their authorization on the network drive and we unsuccessfully tried the "Repair installation"-feature of Acrobat.

The only solution we found is setting the compatibility mode of Acrobat.exe to "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)", but that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the browser, one cant select and export part of pdf. Whole pdf is required to be exported. This is just such a wasted effort. First you export whole file and then search for selected text. Can easily be avoided by enabling selected export.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When exporting PDFs to Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat fails on exporting ligatures correctly. (See screenshot attached)

Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pdfs created from Microsoft Word using Acrobat PDFMaker sometimes omit entire paragraphs of text. This has been happening sporadically and unpredictably since the Sept 14 update. Pdf output has become unreliable. In all but one instance among the cases detected, the paragraph that disappears is adjacent to a graphic object--either a line or an image. The missing text is not being covered up by any other object; the text is actually not present in the pdf. A few very inconvenient workarounds are available if the omission is detected: (1) Re-create the affected page by itself instead of outputting the entire…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. • We have password protected PDF file and it is still allowing users to export into word file.
    - When we open that file in "Adobe Reader" and try to export the pdf in word, system is showing an error saying that "The file cannot be converted because it is password protected"
    - However, the same file when we open it in "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC", it is allowing the same file to exported in word file.
    • Our customer wants to prevent their legal pdf documents from being exported in any other file.
    • So is there any way…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable Supporting OCR for ARABIC language. In exporting / editing/converting Arabic pdf documents to word or excel.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the Acrobat export dialogue (File > Export to) I'd like to be able to export just a single page as e.g. a PNG file. When adding PDFs to websites we often need to create an image of the front page to use as a button or link to download the PDF. Currently we have to export the whole document and then delete the pages we don't need. A simple 'select page to export' would do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Summary: Combining Japanese HTML documents. Many (not all) are missing hiragana and katakana when combined. Appear to be displayed as Chinese.

Sample files attached:
    1317553.htm -- displayed properly
    1317556.htm -- not displayed properly (no kana, Chinese font?)

Possible issue:
    Despite proper encoding of HTML documents, output is in a Chinese font (which likely has no kana support). This suggests that Acrobat is misreading HTML encoding. In 2022.

System: MacOS 12.4 / Acrobat DC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When exporting from PDF to word, I lose all the white text on a white background which we use as anchors for our docusign process. Is there a way to keep the white text on export?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mac - converted PDF to word and did some changes in the file and again converted back to PDF. PDF conversion failed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having exported a file to pdf from e.g. Safari and I want to work immediately on the pdf from acrobat dc which I already had open I have to close acrobat dc first and reopen it to be able to see the pdf file just exported in the pdf (creative cloud) file log. I would like to see the just exported file as the most recent file in that log without having to close and reopen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?