Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

367 results found

1. Das Programm konvertiert unvollständig, ungenau. Es werden keine Noten angezeigt. Damit ist dieses Programm unbrauchbar!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. An Australian customer operating in the financial advisory domain would like to add a disclaimer footer notes.They would also like to have a

Customer Ask

a. Add a disclaimer footer note on documents selectively.
    b. The disclaimer should auto populate once the document is imported in Acrobat.

Current Process

The customer has developed a small widget at the top of the Acrobat UI through Java script which gives them the ability to add the footer once a word file is opened in Acrobat. This is however is not a fool proof solution as the user add the footer manually.

Business…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Warum kriegt ihr das seit Jahren nicht mehr hin was anständiges abzuliefern? Nicht einmal Copy&Paste funktioniert in Acrobat ... lächerlich!!! Ständig muss man sich mit eurem Schei.. auseinandersetzen! Nichts funktioniert reibungslos und dann wird man noch genötigt euren Müll mit zu fixen! Testet euren Schei.. einfach mal vor Auslieferung! Das kostet mein Geld und meine Geduld!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Chinese characters are wrong or missing when
    1) certain fonts are used (e.g. Noto Serif SC, but not with e.g. SimSun)
    2) Any OpenType features are enabled (e.g., ligatures)
    3a) Create PDF is invoked from Word or
    b) when printing to Adobe PDF with "only system fonts" enabled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Using Microsoft Word for Mac Ver 16.78.3 under Mac iOS Sonoma 14.0 as recently updated. Seems any bullet points done in WORD no longer convert properly as a pdf. Instead they appear and open squares. Others in my office have NOT updated to Sonoma and bullets are working properly. HELP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The File>Create PDF from Web Page feature is mostly broken. It's been getting worse the last few years. Today I got annoyed enough to file this bug.

This feature used to work REALLY well! I loved it! I used at least daily to test broken links in web help and other web pages. Plus, it was great for doing quick-and-dirty research--it could spider down a level or two and you could click a link in a PDF created using this method and add on new pages as you researched a topic and went in different directions (that part may still…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Acrobat Pro is having issues on conversions from MS Word to a PDF where it is combining characters into a single character. Most of the time it is the combination of lowercase "ti" when they show up together (e.g. Section, information, location). It functions properly in the source file of MS Word, but on the conversion Adobe combines the characters into a single character together and then doesn't recognize what character it is, throwing a Character Encoding Error. To fix you have to go into the editor, delete the combination character, and then retype the "ti" into the text…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After creating a pdf, the front page (built of several layers in indesign of which one is half transparent), keeps flickering on and off. I cannot present this to my client. Never had this before. This happened more often eversince the new pdf interface (not a helpful update in my opinion). Also regular tekst sometimes flickers as I open somebody elses pdf file. I hope you can fix all this or offer the option to go back to the older interface (which was good). OSX Ventura 13.6 - pdf version 2023-006-20360.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is practically impossible to publish a hyperlink in a PDF document with the current security paradigm. Converting a word to PDF results in links getting blocked in a window called Security Block, with the message "Adobe Acrobat does not allow connection to: [website domain]." You limit the reach of and potential of PDF documents by having such an unnecessarily aggressive security posture.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So Combining the PDF option Creates an extra page. This does not happen when a Word document is saved and then combined. It seems that ADOBE's Conversion is either detecting Footers or Headers as a page and creating an extra page. How do we fix this? The issue is with the conversion not combining the files. Not an issue with Word since it is capable of saving as PDF without the extra pages. It would also not save certain pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The newest version is missing combine files tool. When I click on cdreate, i gert a page that allows me to select files but there isn't any option to combine them. How do i get this tool into my Acrobat?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Huge resource hog and cannot export Combine PDFs. Go to save and a blank window appears. Adobe DC is a piece of garbage. I've seen nothing but problems after XI. It's gotten slower, more buggy and the interface and process of using is even more cumbersome than ever. If your idea was to cause more users to spend more time on your software... good job! Mission accomplished! Now I need a solution since you've totally ruined me being able to use it for anything. Oh, but I pay for keeping it updated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The posted instructions for adding "attachments" inside a PDF document are missing a crucial step toward the end. If it's a file or PDF already "attached" to the main PDF, a user must OPEN the attachment BEFORE clicking on SET LINK or the link will NOT FUNCTION. See attached screen shot or this URL: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When adding "Rich Media" to a PDF one cannot include text with the button to play the Sound or Video no matter what size the "box" with the button is made. Would be good to have this option and not just including a "poster" - which I take to be some sort of art - with the button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ever since the update my work computer got for Adobe Acrobat - splitting invoices has been even more time consuming. There's this new bug where every time I change my output options it doesn't save and defaults to "the same folder selected at start." This happens every time. I have to repeat this process a second time for the location to save. Also whenever I close output options window, the "Split" window should not close after I make my selection. This was not an issue in the previous version of Adobe I had.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please remove this step or add a box to check all items in bulk. It takes too much time and is annoying when working with a 20+ pages document

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When pressing Save As, it was previously possible to use Arrows (keyboard) to navigate to appropriate path. With this new version, it was disabled.

It saves tons of times when you create/edit pdf (I usually do about 300-400 per week)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Steps to Convert OST to PST File by Manual Method

1. Firstly, open Outlook and then go to the file menu option.
    2. After that, choose the import/export option.
    3. Then, select Export to a file.
    4. Next, pick out the Outlook data file (.pst)
    5. Select whether to convert a particular folder or the entire account.
    6. Verify the included subfolders box.
    7. In the last, Choose a location for the convert OST file to PST and then tap on the finish button.

This method is quite difficult and there are so many possibilities to lose the data so if you do not want to lose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When trying combine multiple JPGs created in Adobe XD into one PDF, Acrobat freezes and becomes unresponsive during the 'Checking for security settings'. I've noticed this for several months now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ever since the new Adobe update I cannot combine 4-5 photos to create a single PDF. I used to do this all the time, but now it does not let me. Extremely frustrating as I am trying to get work done and I cannot do a basic function. Ive tried downloading the photos all sorts of ways, and even tried to work around the error through dropbox. Nothing works. I cannot upload the photos.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?