Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

584 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Only show license warning (there's an issue with your system clock...), if the date isn't correct for more than 1 day or so. Every month, when billing my clients, I change the local date and time to the 31st of the previous month (even if it's already the 1st or 2nd of the following month), so that I have the dates of the last month on the bill. So the system-clock-warning is really annoying and forces me to switch back and forward the clock all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ******** Adobe for constantly logging me out! You ******* suck!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Right now in our adobe admin console we have one pool irrespective of geographic location. So if one admin has purchased 100 licenses from apac region then that admin should only be able to see 100 licenses with 100 apac users and likewise LATAM admin should only be able to see LATAM pool with LATAM users and so on.

You can call me for more understanding on +60-172263376

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Running Adobe Acrobat DC 20.012.20048 on Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363. Whenever a non-admin user launches the software, the software will freeze for 10-15 seconds, then start working normally again. When an admin user launches the software, it starts running fine without freezing. We assume this is a file permissions issue. Tried reinstalling, reverting to old version, and changing file permissions. Tried working with Adobe Support but they ultimately ran out of ideas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rethinking a more ennobled business model.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your software auto-updated and forced me to restart in the middle of a workflow which was a massive pain. Make it optional so I can install at the end of the day like a normal program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automate a license to be removed from a user that didn't use the product for X amount of days (60-90)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was advised that there is an existing bug (Cl217) on this but it does not appear to be resolved. Quick read on support community shows this issue has not been resolved since before 2018.

I am being told I need to upgrade my subscription to create unlimited PDFs. When I click "Subscribe Now" it takes me to the payment page and tells me I already own the product.

Consultants on the chat cannot help after over 5 hours of contact and 10 different consultants.

Please resolve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For my business, our company acquired a subscription for four licenses Acrobat Pro DC through Creative Cloud for Teams. I manage the team and I am one of the four licensees. For all this, I made an Adobe ID using my business e-mail address.
    On a personal level, I use Lightroom with a different Adobe ID, using my personal e-mail address, also on a subscription basis (but with different payment details, of course).
    Until Friday 14 May 2020 there was no problem in using both programs (with different Adobe ID’s) at the same time. Since Friday (did we get an…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Acrobat Pro DC asked me to re sign-in, but I clicked "Sign in with Google". After that, I realized that the account that I have the subscription is my work account.

But then, at that time, when I tried to open Acrobat Pro DC, it automatically went to a sign-in screen that only gave me three options:
    a) Subscribe
    b) Start a free trial
    c) Quit

There was no way to try and sign in using a different account. It took a support person about 15 mins with access to my computer to have to clean the registry and the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We have users with more than two endpoints and I imagine others do to. We need the ability to have a single user with more than two signed in instances. Happy to pay for the licenses, just need the capability.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have repeatedly gone through the sign in process and Adobe is failing to sign me in.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So, I was flying today on plane without WIFI and could not proof my work because Acrobat was needing to connect. What happened? Acrobat shuts down. This is my first time ever posting here but have been using Acrobat for over 20 years. My thoughts? When in the air, give us 3-4 hours of free time to get our **** done. STUPID ADOBE!

My succinct thoughts! Thanks for letting 5 hours get away from me today whilst traveling. No, I am not British, just using a big fancy word! Stupid program now but I am stuck jumping through hoops to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on a Windows 10 computer. This software makes me log back in. I would tell you how often but this is inconsistent on my computer sometimes it goes a month but this week I have signed in twice. When I have to log back in it closes everything I'm working on which is a huge inconvenience.

QUIT SIGNING ME OUT!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The uninstall process left the highlighted programs still running on my machine after the uninstall completed successfully. this caused my google chrome web browser to stutter whilst playing videos. Funny how there's a .dll file with "chrome" in its name in that directory.

Don't really appreciate software running on my PC without permission. Probably contacting Adobe servers to see if its a licensed copy. It was a trial version of Adobe Acrobat DC downloaded 2 weeks ago.

Your support team told me I needed to run the Adobe clean up tool which removed the programs but at the end of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have a personal subscription with Adobe (Lightroom and Photoshop) and I'm a named user on a corporate subscription (Acrobat DC). The current authentication processes make it nearly impossible to manage the identities concurrently on the same device. Ideally, Adobe would implement a user experience similar to MSFT O365 where I'm able to seamlessly switch between my personal and business licenses / identities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unable to finish Fill and Sign.
    Unable to Sign In
    Unable to Sign Out