Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

585 results found

1. Our company Fast Radius has a group licence and we are all locked out. This is stopping our business!!! We need Acrobat Std ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently have subscription licensed on two machines. Upgrading one machine and need three machine use for a period of time so that I can methodical migrate to the new machine rather than clutter it with years of outdated data & files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sometimes people have two seperate adobe accounts on one computer. One for work and one personal account. we need to be able to quickly switch between accounts or be able to be signed in with different accounts on different adobe programs,

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. adobe acrobat hgas detected a corrupt file checkusm error

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It is very frustrating the inconsistencies surrounding being able to log into Acrobat. You click on the login button and the little watch flashes for a second but nothing happens. To pay a monthly fee for something that does not work is not right

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I really do not appreciate starting work and finding a whole new update unexpectedly when I have work to do! I do not have auto updates on and was not even signed into Adobe. Please stop updating without warning!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I recently was VERY late getting Acrobat Pro updated, as I was always (only) checking for updates in the Creative Cloud app. Acrobat is listed there as in installed app, but recent updates have not shown up. I did find this was probably because I had Automatic Updates turned off in Acrobat's prefs. (I don't like automatic updates, they can be intrusive.) The same source - found in one of the forums - said if Auto updates were off, then the updates would show up in the CC App, but it didn't. If a customer gets the app as part…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After Acrobat updated to 2019.008.20071, my Enfocus Pitstop Tools have disappeared. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing both Acrobat and Pitstop. With no change. I have checked for an update to Acrobat but get a message that 20071 is the latest version. Enfocus says the problem is in Acrobat.

When can i expect a fix for this. I need these tools in order to be able to work with my customers. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i have a legacy device license and all other apps work. Acrobat is the only app that has stopped working and is stuck in trial mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat Pro DC began crashing immediately and repeatedly after updating to Mac OS 10.14.2. (MBP 15/32GB/4TB/ 2018).

After searching Acrobat forums, it appears others have experienced this issue, albeit with prior updates of High Sierra.

My solution: I attempted a solution that was successful in one of the posts. I uninstalled Acrobat using the uninstall function of the application. I rebooted in 10.14.2 and then reinstalled Acrobat Pro DC. Acrobat Pro DC now works well, without apparent glitch and no crashes after 2 days of constant use since the uninstall/reinstall procedure.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi! Since i downgraded my acount to no longer access Acrobat dc my Creative Cloud app doesn't allow me to uinstall the app, and windows won't let me delete the software files. Adobe Acrobat DC is neighter to be found in the windows uinstall program-list.
    But the program is fully installed on my computer, and when opened, it tells me that it is no longer part of my plan, and gives me no other option than to sign up for an other period.

But i would like to get rid of it to go back to acrobat reader.

Some help…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have purchased the full license for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I am requesting Adobe to create a way to always block Reader DC from ever downloading during scheduled updates. Reader DC always commandeers/overrides the default settings by file types and since I PAID for the full software product, I shouldn't have to reset my default program by file type literally every other day. Please change this. Please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WE paid for a subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC why do we have to sign in each time. Adobe needs to fix this. Oh the days we had a CD to install and never had these problems. Also my boss has that same problem with our Photoshop and Indesign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acrobat CC has suddenly started using excessive amounts of RAM to the point that it is paused and has to be quit and restarted. This also happens if left alone with no files open.
    Having pitstop plugin open or not makes no difference. This is on an imac retina 5k late 2014 with 16gbs ram and only started happening Sept 1 2017, Acrobat CC has been installed for at least a year with no issues (and other versions before that have not had this issue).
    The RAM usage seems to increase much more quickly if it is an image heavy…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. "View All Recent Files" crashes Acrobat Pro for Mac under OSX Mojave
    2. Open Acrobat Pro. Go to file > Open Recent File > View All Recent Files
    3. OS X Mojave 10.14.1 - this issue appeared after I upgraded to Mojave
    4. Should open a list of files previously accessed
    5. Actually gives the SBOD and causes Acrobat Pro to become unresponsive

.txt file attached with the system report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. While installing Photoshop and Lightroom today, the installation screen showed that I had an existing install of Acrobat DC. I've never heard of Acrobat DC... so I assumed it must be part of the Acrobat system - and I elected to update the installation by pressing the "update" button. Unbeknownst to me, it uninstalled my Acrobat Pro XI and installed a trial version of Acrobat DC. I called the Support Line and waited AN HOUR AND A HALF to speak to a tech support representative to find out how to revert back to my Pro XI. By the time I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop asking me to sign in!
    I Should just be able to use the product i paid for without the annoying sign in prompt every time I open a document

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Now look, Acrobat DC is not running with Mojave. I WANT A REFUND NOW SO I CAN BUY ANOTHER APP, IE NITRO PDF.

I NEED A REFUND OF 15GBP BACKDATED TO LAST MONTH. NOW...SO MANY POSTS AND YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING AT ALL. I SPEND OVER 600 GBP WITH YOU PER YEAR TO GET THIS RUBBISH. I DEAL WITH HOLLYWOOD ON A DAILY BASIS AND AM FORCED TO USE PREVIEW TO LOOK AT PDFS...RUBBISH, RUBBISH, RUBBISH..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recently updated DC to version 19.8.20071.303822. Previous version had a button at the bottom of the page that said clear recently viewed files. Now I have to check block each individual PDF and clear them. The last PDF it does not give the option to clear instead it asks about delete. I don't want to delete the file, I just want to clear the screen of recently viewed PDFs of files. Also if I try to select it with the others I want to clear, the clear option disappears, what is up?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ever since the update, my adobe has been very laggy

2 votes

We're glad you're here