Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

584 results found

1. Whenever I open Adobe Acrobat DC, within 10 seconds of it being open/as soon as it shows my name sign in, in the top right corner, I get the spinning wheel and app completely freezes and im have to force quit. EVERY TIME, DC is un-usable. I've uninstalled, reinstalled countless time, restarted, shutdown, nothing.

CC is up to date
    Running on MAC OS 10.11.6 (el capitan)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Acrobat Standard DC (stand-alone) should not be trumped with Creative Cloud Acrobat Pro subscription!!!! We use acrobat on a daily basis and bought the software for 4 computers. We bought and share 3 design software licenses because Adobe made this Creative Cloud for Teams thing. But when someone doesn't have a license, they can't use acrobat standard! Not good.... and a waste of money!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I had been using the trial version for Adobe acrobat pro dc and really liked the feature where when i was using the program on my surface pro it automatically detected that i was using the microsoft pen and i could just write on the pdf's. I purchased the student version of the program and when i went to do the same thing and it did not work. I contacted your customer service and the person said the feature was not available on the version i purchased and that i would have to buy a subscription to get that feature.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Here's an idea. How about NOT having pop-up ads for a free version of Document Cloud on PAID versions of Acrobat Pro?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL OR A FOLLOW UP ON MY DEACTIVATION AND ACTIVATION OF MY SOFTWARE

HAS BEEN 3 DAYS WAITING

NEED TO BRING BACK THE SUPPORT BACK TO USA

WORST SUPPORT EVER

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat DC Pro does not recognize NVIDIA high-end Workstation GPU on Optimus- enabled Dell mobile workstations. EVERY other software does, just not Adobe's. Please Fix!

We use many of these systems for Engineering and purchase many Adobe Acrobat pro for Workstations. Looking for other options due to Adobe's poor GPU performance.

Dell Precision M5510:
    16.0GB RAM, i7-6820HQ

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit
    DirectX version: 12.0
    GPU processor: Quadro M1000M
    Driver version: 375.86
    Direct3D API version: 12
    Direct3D feature level: 11_0
    CUDA Cores: 512
    Core clock: 993 MHz
    Memory data rate: 5010 MHz
    Memory interface: 128-bit
    Memory bandwidth: 80.16 GB/s…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have the ability to customize the Cloud Admin Console. It would good to add our PO number and state where the licenses are deployed. Date of purchase. This use to be provided in the regular install Adobe Acrobat Pro.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acrobat DC came pre-installed on my new computer at Christmas. I don't need to use it very often. However, when I do, my firewall software goes ballistic with requests from Acrobat for access to programs and resources I consider it has absolutely no business with. I am constantly denying requests. I have recently downloaded and I'm currently testing another PDF reader. Acrobat has become intolerable. Thanks, but no thanks. Sean

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I keep getting offers to try out Acrobat Pro DC. I install it. It says I have zero days left, since I used my trial when it first came out. Since this is going to be an evergreen product, I'd like to see the "timer" on the trial expire, so that I can see if the newest version is something I'm interested in/features improved, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a user that needs Adobe Acrobat XI Standard and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed on the same machine. I am using the latest version of Reader DC (15.023.20070) and Acrobat XI Standard (11.0.19). Reader DC is already installed on the machine. When I install Acrobat XI, it immediately crashes with an APPCRASH on Acrobat.exe with a StackHash_0a9e fault module. Reader continues to function as intended. Is there anyway to get this working?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When using JavaScript flattenPages use of the named parameters does not work. Using this.flattenPages(0, 5) will flatten pages 1 through 6 of an 8 page document but this.flattenPages({nStart: 0, nEnd: 6}) flattens all pages.

Acrobat Pro subscription 2017.009,2044, Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For enterprise use, it has too many breadcrumbs to learn more and free downloads. For business use and confidentiality, these links need to be easily removed or hidden from view with the customization tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

13. As admin assigning licenses to users could I also have the ability to Carbon Copy when sending out the "invitation with instructions"?

Managers would like to be CC when the invite goes out to new users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AUSST (Adobe Update Server Setup Tool) is a utility to help one set up her own update server to manage the deployment of Adobe products and product updates in enterprise. Need support for Acrobat DC in AUSST.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Affordability is way over the top for this idea. A program that is so widely used by most everyone is dangled at us like a bone on a string and we cannot afford to purchase it. A few dollars to thousands of people who can afford it, is millions to a few who cannot make ends meet everyday. Why is there not concessions made for those who simply cannot afford it. The supposed "free" PDF programs are not free, or at least I cannot find one that is. This is ridiculous. Prior to becoming disabled, I went to school and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Acrobat DC. since the update on 10.23.18, will not open files, making it rather useless. I have tried uninstall/reinstall; this will get one file opened one time. On a second launch, it again will not open any file. Am I going to have to uninstall/reinstall EVERY time I want to open a file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Could you please let us know the following information:
    1) Version of Acrobat DC you are using.
    2) Which OS are you on.
    3) What happens when you try to open Acrobat (Any error message? or Acrobat doesn’t launch?)

Thanks

17. Like many users I was caught off guard by the automatic October 2018 update that significantly changed things (for the worse, as usual). I wasn't even aware that Acrobat had automatic updates turned on! All the other CC apps simply notify you via Creative Cloud when an update is available, and I choose whether or not to install it. Why is Acrobat different?

Apps from other companies have a prominent dialog during initial install that asks whether you want to install updates automatically or not. I don't recall ever seeing this type of notice for Acrobat.

At the very least,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For some reason my programme quit! When opened, it was updated to a newer version - I DID NOT ASK FOR IT - i work with this software every day and now I cannot tick off my corrections as I work (box for tick is NOW right click and scroll down...!!!)

IT IS TIME CONSUMING - please put it back!!!

My work is time based and not a toy.

regards
    HH

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug Report. 10/14/18 Windows 10 update 1803 broke the ability to assign adobe as the default app for .tif files. I can assign any other offered app (paint, sketch, photo). I had to do a system restore to revert back to temporarily correct this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please stop asking me to sign in. I don't want to and I don't want the application to keep asking me to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?