Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

583 results found

1. Nearly $17/month is way too high for a single computer in a residence. The value received is minimal compared to the cost--given that MS Word will also create PDF documents. Office 365 costs a little over $100/year for a suite of programs that can be loaded on up to 5 computers in the household. Your's is $196.56 for a single program for a single computer. I will be canceling. You need to address your pricing!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My feature request is specifically related to Adobe's use of Amazon Web Services to store the identity management details (first name, last name, email address) that a named user account requires to have registered with Adobe. My request is to leverage AWS regional location capabilities to store the data and content in AWS Canada's servers for Adobe's Canadian customers. My business has been advised that release of new serialized versions of Acrobat (and some other Adobe products) will end in 2018, and that I am to move to named user licensing. My organization is public sector and located in British…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After years of using Creative Suite with no problems whatsoever I recently installed Creative Cloud on my Mac High Sierra 10.13.5. From day one I have endured constant crashes with Indesign and I can forget trying to use Acrobat as it just crashes constantly. I deeply resent paying for this package when it is unusable. Very unhappy!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug - Hello I've uninstalled and installed adobe DC and the Icon that shows up when open in Windows 10 is for 3d paint how do i correct this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. my new download of acrobat dc keeps crashing after a few seconds

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow IT managers to assign to computers not email addresses. You do not install to an email address you install to a computer. multiple people use the same computer. The work around using gmail aliases is stupid...I then have to manage user alias or gmail accounts now too. The administrator should have all the control over all the licences and installations. Users don't care. Users do not understand. They just get fed up and stop using the software while I continue to pay the licence. I should be able to assign 50 computers using my admin email so I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I never received my lic key after signing up through my creative cloud.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kevin,

I checked your subscription status and it seems normal at our end. And I see you have two machines activate with this Adobe ID. Would you let us know the current status at your end?

Thanks,
    Tariq

10. Please add the ability to differentiate between ENGLISH and MULTILANGUAGE subscriptions on the Adobe Admin portal for each subscription/User. It is impossible to manage hundreds of subscriptions used over Europe without knowing who has an ENGLISH subscription and who has a MULTILANGUAGE one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trying to set the "updater" preference in Adobe Acrobat on Mac behaves as follows:
    - it seems to be on by default
    - one can try to turn it off. This step calls for an admin password.
    - assuming one gives a correct admin password, the pop-up window closes and it appears that the preference has been changed
    - opening the preference panel again shows that the preference has not been changed; "automatically install updates" is still on

This error is occurring with both Acrobat Pro DC 2018 and Acrobat Pro 2017. Base O/S is MacOSX 10.12. O/S and Acrobat…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When opening Acrobat DC on Mac OS (High Sierra 10.13.3) the icon 'bounces' in the dock, shows that it's open, then is unusable. If I click the icon in the dock, nothing happens. If I control-click, and select 'Show All Windows', a blue halo appears where an application screen should be, but there's nothing there. When selecting a PDF to open, if Acrobat is 'open' nothing happens. If it is not, it goes through the normal startup with the bouncing icon in the dock, then nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few different times now, as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I bought Acrobat Standard DC but unfortunately I did not see that I could download it in French. It is therefore in English. Can I just change the language in the software or do I have to uninstall it to reinstall it in French?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Comprei ontem por €475,00 o adobe Dc Pro MAC e não consigo instalar, interrompe sempre com erro pela conta dayaj@mac.com. Tenho 2 contas adobe, 1 dayaj@mac.com e 1 dayaj@netcabo.pt e gostava de juntar as 2 para dayaj@mac.com

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I PURCHASED ACROBAT PRO DC AND I STILL CANNOT ACTIVATE ANY TOOLS OTHER THAN SHARING. I CANNOT EDIT OR DO ANYTHING ELSE!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Every time I open Adobe I get the error code 0xc0000022 and a message window saying the application didn't open properly and Adobe is unresponsive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just wasted over an hour of my life trying to check out the free trial. It just freezes up and I wasn't able to actually try anything out. Doesn't inspire me to purchase the product.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice if Acrobat was not so cloud dependent, not always needing updating, not always trying to install "helpers" on my computer, etc. Given Adobe's track record with security, I don't want my computer constantly tethered to your mediocre service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug Report License expired when it is not - UMass-Amherst Faculty/Staff

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I have 'Show me messages when I launch Adobe Acrobat' DESELECTED, I STILL get an ANNOYING message from Adobe about completing my profile. I DO NOT want to get any message about the Profile!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?