Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

583 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I had a perfectly functional version of Acrobat. The Acrobat DC trial was suggested, so I tried it. But it deleted my old version and I am unable to roll back, and the disks are in storage on the other side of the world, so I now have no versions of Acrobat. This is a poor way to encourage users to purchase new product, which in my case did not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. all my CS 4 Master Collection programs say they are not compatible with CC I have win 8.1 dell notebook 8 megs of ram,
    I will upgrade ram next month, and os as well if needed.

in creative cloud mode master collection cs3 keeps saying itis in trial mode 29 days left

I spent 5 hours loading up my master collections yesterday, only to fail on the last disk #4
    What a nightmare then it failed on the last disk 4 of cs4, Master Collection I think it had to do with acrobat 9 pros, because acrobat 9 pro updated…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft Outlook errors "your adobe acrobat trial has expired" and won't convert to pdf despite my account being current. I've logged it etc. with no change in status. How do I configure Outlook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi,

we use free seating and we have a Cirix environment. Our users complains about the information, that they have to log out from a session when they want open the next open. Why is it the job f the user to do this, Adobe has the information and can disconnect every connection automatically. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I purchased a subscription to Acrobat DC on 12/16/2019. I now have to use a trial version of Acrobat DC because whenever I open Acrobat it says I have to use a 7 day trail version or buy it again. What do I have to do to fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The installation of Acrobat Pro DC on Mac using the Creative Cloud desktop app fails with error code 101 (see attached screenshot).

Looking at the attached install.log file in /Library/logs/Adobe/Installers I see that ASUInstaller exits with error code 183.
    This is the installation summary:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
    - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 183) executing in command 'RunProgramCommand' for package: 'ASUInstaller', version:2.0.0.43
    FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: ASUInstaller Version: 2.0.0.43). Error code: '183'

WARN: Program "/.adobeTemp/5BC09FDD-CA3B-41B2-B752-C031EA153391/1/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install" failed with exit code: 82

macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G3020) using a mobile user account (administrator)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After latest update to Acrobat DC, dated 2/4/2020, users get the following error when shutting down or restarting their computer: "You don't have permission to shut down and restart this computer."

The problem seems to be isolated to shutting down/restarting via the start button. The computer can be shut down via command prompt, or red button on login screen.

If I disable the 3 Adobe services relating to license check and updates, then restart, the problem goes away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I was able to download two of the three fixes for crashing because of the plug-in issue since the 12/10/19 update. I'm unable to download the Distiller fix, says it isn't the right version, though the version is also dated 12/10/19. I rebooted my machine but still cannot create a pdf in some programs - it simply shuts down with the plug-in error message. Help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Does anyone know how to fix this? I uninstalled all Acrobat, ran CC cleaner tool and Acrobat cleaner tool. Re-installed the non-FRL Acrobat, but it still reads the FRL Acrobat license (which was a test license and has expired). Real users no longer have any Acrobat available for production work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For corporate deployments of Adobe Products, using a Federated ID, there is no reason to have social connectors for the log-in. I would like to have a way to remove these social connectors from the log-in screen, so that a user's only option is to put in their corporate email address to access their license.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The following HKEYCURRENTUSER Startup Run keys are not removed by uninstallation of Adobe Acrobat DC:

"CCXProcess"="\"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud Experience\CCXProcess.exe\""
    "Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer"="\"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe\""

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see more computers at lower price points work with future Fresco updates. On my current system, I cannot install it. I do not have upwards of $2000 to buy one of the computers it supports. Not everyone is wealthy and i would be paying any of those computers down for at least 2 years, if not longer. But I need Acrobat for school so I can edit PDFs my professors send me. Also, a list of graphics cards with DirectX 12.1 support would be helpful. I will do without it for now, I would like see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If during the installation of Acrobat DC Pro you select only the option to create PDF from Office documents, the virtual printer will not be installed.

And if you choose the creation of office documents, and, for example, in the Chrome and Firefox browsers, then the printer is installed and everything works correctly. Fix the installer, please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I purchased a monthly plan of Acrobat DC. I was not able to install via Adobe Creative Cloud. Therefore, I downloaded the installer from the Web, and have succesfully installed Acrobat DC. I am now asked to provide a registration serial number. Where can I find this number?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please let those of us who prefer it to simply use Adobe software like any other. No creative cloud, no membership, no password. I just want to read and edit pdf files. It's software. Let me just use it. As it is I have lots of pdf files and I'll go along. But as soon as there's an alternative, I'll bold from Adobe and never come back. Unless I can again just use the software like before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?