Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

586 results found

1. I purchased a monthly plan of Acrobat DC. I was not able to install via Adobe Creative Cloud. Therefore, I downloaded the installer from the Web, and have succesfully installed Acrobat DC. I am now asked to provide a registration serial number. Where can I find this number?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please let those of us who prefer it to simply use Adobe software like any other. No creative cloud, no membership, no password. I just want to read and edit pdf files. It's software. Let me just use it. As it is I have lots of pdf files and I'll go along. But as soon as there's an alternative, I'll bold from Adobe and never come back. Unless I can again just use the software like before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow user explicitly select which language version of the product during the installation process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Reader DC icon on my Mac changed to this and now the "Fill & Sign" feature constantly crashes. This happened after the last DC update which shows this:
    Architecture: x86_64
    Build: 19.21.20047.353337
    AGM: 4.30.91
    CoolType: 5.14.5
    JP2K: 1.2.2.44610

See the attached file for the icon that appears.

Do you think the two items (strange icon and constant crashing) could be related? I have to use the Adobe Uninstaller to remove DC to clean it out completely, then reinstall DC. It will work for one or two documents, then returns to continuous crashing, whereupon I have to uninstall and reinstall.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please do not make me change the flaming password AGAIN please help THIS TIME

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The license recover process using the licensing toolkit for computers that have a healthy hard drive works great. However, anticipating the need to recover a license from a computer where the HD has failed/crashed and the HD can not be accessed to run licensing toolkit .exe to recover license.

Anticipating the need to recover a license from a failed/"crashed" HD and would like to know procedure for this. Maybe it license count needs to be manually adjusted on the Admin Console by Adobe Tech Support???? Just want to prepared to address this situation.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Porque son esos Doritos de Barbra.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As an enterprise customer would like to have the ability to create an installer package for latest version of Acrobat. At times there are delays of several weeks or does not become available at all if the latest version includes an "optional" update or patch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Installer stalls at about 66% during "running package scripts."

I tried running acrobat cleaner but it reported no acrobat products installed (which should be the case). I don't have any other Adobe products on this late 2013 computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Acrobat under creative cloud keeps asking me to sign-in and then shows me the form to sign out of other devices. (See Screenshot).

I am running Acrobat Pro on a machine called JeffDesk3. It doesn't seem to understand that JeffDesk3 on the licensing database is the same one I am running Acrobat on (this device).

When I run Acrobat it will show the sign out of screen listing this device, JeffDesk4 and JeffDesk3. Since I am running on JeffDesk3 it should not be doing this.

I can sign out of JeffDesk3, it will then move the license to JeffDesk3, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have retail version of Acrobat X standard, why have you asked ebay to take down my listing? It is not counterfeit or OEM?????? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. temp two week licence for more than two computers, to allow setup of new laptops. Need to carry on using existing laptops whilst the new computers are in transition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not everyone is a PC literate. hanks to Acrobat's recent push it has severely handicapped my ability to use at least 4 devices. These are older 4-8year pcs. Thanks to Acrobat in unison with M/S and others are responsible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This concern was previously submitted by Martha in April 2018 and marked as resolved although there does not appear to be a resolution in the comments.

I have a team account and I am signed in, yet I am receiving this message and unable to perform key functions like "Edit" because the software is not reading my license correctly.

Please offer a fix ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In my personal CC for Photographers I can see computers CC is installed on and deactivate them if I wish (not that I need to) but CC for Teams does not have this function, even when logging into the individual accounts attached to Teams.

This is a big oversight and should be a basic part of team management functionality, when managing many licenses and the fact that each user has to have an adobe ID setup for them to admin them is cumbersome enough but the fact there is even less control in CC Teams than personal CC accounts in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot PRINT to Adobe PDF from any program after reboot UNLESS Acrobat has been started at least ONCE for the current session. Perhpas this is because Acrobat has not "signed in" or authenticated as a licensed app until AFTER I have opened Acrobat? This has only been occurring recently within the last few months. The credentials are and have always been "saved" such that I am automatically authenticated when I open Acrobat. I am licensed for CC All Apps Annual. I am using Windows 10 64bit on a less-than-a-year-old Dell Inspiron i8 with 32GB RAM and 2TB drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi. Our users are getting attached error when trying to install Adobe. Any idea how to fix? Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Error message continues: your application install seems to be damaged. Please reinstall the application.
    When I visit the page to reinstall the app, the only option is to "subscribe." I don't wish to subscribe. I just need to fix the installation of Acrobat I have.
    I have Acrobat Pro DC and it's currently updated.
    Acrobat Pro DC Build: 19.12.20034.328841.
    I'm on MacOS 10.14.4.
    I don't wish to replace my full version with a trial version, and then have to subscribe. I just want my current version to work correctly.
    Does anyone have any ideas, please?
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?