Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

583 results found

1. How do I fix the signing in issue. I've signed in about 5 times now, and it's still not signing me in. This is so frustrating and a complete waste of 10 min waiting to be able to sign a form.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we please have the ability to view the usage history of Acrobat Pro by users? It would help in determining licensing management.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop adding the Adobe shortcut on desktop that users are unable to deleted unless admin privileges are entered. Every update its another email to IT to ask them to delete it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I do not want the context menu items automatically added by Adobe Acrobat to other applications (such as Microsoft Outlook). Please provide a way to remove them.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, licensed users are limited to only having 2 instances of a product active at any time. Now that users have multiple devices they need to have the product activated on, 2 is no longer enough.

Please can you give us the option to increase the number of computers a license can activate by either creating a more expensive "plus" version or allow us to assign multiple licenses to a single user account.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe Acrobat (2019.012.20034) uses Internet Explorer engine to connect to the internet, such as when a user is logging in.

I have confirmed this is true for Adobe Acrobat and expect it to also occur for other Adobe Create Suite applications.

I am not talking about websites such as the admin portal or Adobe cloud, this is specific to the Adobe Acrobat DC Windows application.

This is causing a problem for us as we have elected to block Internet Explorer from accessing the Internet, we have made this decision to reduce security risks associated with Internet Explorer accessing the internet.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a fully paid subscription with correct Visa card details - keeps telling me the TRIAL MODE has expired - logged in, logged out a million times - useless, absolutely useless - should get a refund to cover lost salary

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Some vendors who offer PDF creation allow you to monitor usage of their products. Sine Adobe is the highest costing PDF creator it would be useful for enterprise admin to track usage. Currently we are being asked to monitor this from our end. it is pushing us to a different product that allows us to track product usage.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. lt would be nice if sign in happened once a month or longer. I have to sign in every dam day and even twice a day.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to cancel my Adobe Acrobat Pro Trial. I tried to cancel that, but the website didn't enable me to go to the cancel page. It continues asking for my credit card details and continues making requests for payments on my credit card.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I don't want programs randomly creating shortcuts on my desktop, so I deleted everything in C:\Users\Public\Desktop and locked that folder (if I want stuff on my desktop I put it in C:\Users<my name>\Desktop).

The problem is that now when Adobe reader tries to update, it says that the update failed because it can't create a shortcut in C:\Users\Public\Desktop. But that's just the point, I don't want it to create a shortcut there. I want it to update anyway, but without creating a shortcut.

If it can't create a desktop shortcut, it should just ignore that and update anyway. Or even…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is an Enterprise Admin Console suggestion. Please find a way for an admin portal user to determine how many "activated" licenses the end user (email account) has used and which device(s) the activation has occurred on. Nice to have the device name, tag number, or serial number. In addition, if a user has lost his device or it has been stolen (computer, for example), how can the license activation be disabled for that device? Thank you. Mike LaPolla

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please bring back Acrobat DC option to clear multiple/all recent files with one button.
    Recent update to forces me to clear them file-by-file.
    Taking away 'bulk' clearing option was a BIG step backward which costs me extra time at work.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have repeatedly gone through the sign in process and Adobe is failing to sign me in.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We are using Windows Information Protection to protect company data and documents. Since Acrobat Reader works only in work mode and private documents are also considered as work content. It would be great if the software can be configured as enlighten app so that it can also use in personal mode.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quit using this hunk of **** software. You've become microsoft. What a terrible, slow, cumbersome, bothersome package you've created.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Acrobat shows "Program not responding" on every single pdf file I open running windows 10 64bit. Please fix your ****** software

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but it's still states that my trial has expired and I need to purchase. I have already gotten an email notification that the purchase was successful. But I still can't access

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make it possible to Roam the User's login from PC to PC in a networked environment. My users sometimes move from desk to desk so it is frustrating to have the users login/logout every time they go to a new PC. We would like them to be able to log in once and then be auto-logged into every other machine they sign on to with their networked login (roaming profile).

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Amboo Srivastava responded

Hi Benjamin

Please take a look at the solution provided by Ravi below and let us know if this solves your problem.

Thanks,
    -Amboo

20. I need a way to administratively disable generative AI company-wide.

Adobe has decided to launch generative AI in its new Acrobat beta. The announcement email indicated that to administratively disable generative AI for a team, that I must contact customer service. What????

Customer Service tells me the only way to disable generative AI is to deploy the following registry setting, which obviously is a terrible way to manage a product:

HKLM/Software/Policies/Adobe/AdobeAcrobat/Beta/FeatureLockdown

Create a Dword- bEnableGentech

Set the registry value= 0

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)