Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

584 results found

1. Given the amount of money that US government agencies undoubtedly pay for Adobe Reader DC licensing, Adobe should consider offering a reduced cost DC license for home use for military and federal employees.

Consider following Microsoft's example.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why is it impossible to install Acrobat Pro (or any other Adobe product) on a Mac using a case-sensitive file system? There is no reason for this, and Adobe software is the only software I have ever seen that has this issue. It does not make any sense.

Before you suggest it, NO, I will NOT reformat my disk. Telling people that they have to wipe their computer in order for your software to work is not acceptable. We pay a lot of money for your products and should be receiving decent support.

I have seen that a fix to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat Pro DC for Mac OS still doesn't use the Mac's slick in-line dictionary look up feature. Please....may we have this feature?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think Adobe Acrobat Pro DC should work as Acrobat Reader after the trial period ends. This way, like in my case, people that want to buy a monthly subscription on and off can still use it as Acrobat Reader and don't need to install Acrobat Reader separately.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The last 2 upgrades are terrible! Slow to open and slow to process, eg. export function. Insufficient testing prior to release. Adobe team, you must improve this!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your customer support chat is IMPOSSIBLE to find, sends me in endless useless circles, and redirects me to useless forum articles having nothing to do with my situation. I actually had to trick your system about my situation to get to support chat. My company pays handsomely for this software, which includes chat support, and should not have to waste time as such. We have over 150 licenses with ya'll and you left us hung out to dry. This is not acceptable customer service. Correct immediately.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Acrobat Standard DC (stand-alone) should not be trumped with Creative Cloud Acrobat Pro subscription!!!! We use acrobat on a daily basis and bought the software for 4 computers. We bought and share 3 design software licenses because Adobe made this Creative Cloud for Teams thing. But when someone doesn't have a license, they can't use acrobat standard! Not good.... and a waste of money!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Whenever I open Adobe Acrobat DC, within 10 seconds of it being open/as soon as it shows my name sign in, in the top right corner, I get the spinning wheel and app completely freezes and im have to force quit. EVERY TIME, DC is un-usable. I've uninstalled, reinstalled countless time, restarted, shutdown, nothing.

CC is up to date
    Running on MAC OS 10.11.6 (el capitan)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL OR A FOLLOW UP ON MY DEACTIVATION AND ACTIVATION OF MY SOFTWARE

HAS BEEN 3 DAYS WAITING

NEED TO BRING BACK THE SUPPORT BACK TO USA

WORST SUPPORT EVER

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your customers PAY FOR your products. When I downloaded and launched the app on my new laptop (LONGtime user on my prior laptop), you did not:

Announce the "new" look
    Offer a tour of the "new" product BEFORE launching it
    Offer the option of "new" vs. "original"

I had to resort to Chat with Customer Service to learn what happened and how to undo your GIANT step backwards. The fonts are microscopic, there are icons where words should be, and the layout is now a hide-and-seek experience.

If the revert to Original Adobe was left out, I would have demanded…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would love to see in the VIP Console which users actually activated their subscriptions. It used to be available. Also, usage reports. Crucial in knowing who is using the product.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Even though Adobe has supported native Apple Silicon since Sep 2021, every Apple Silicon Mac user has to FIRST install Rosetta 2 BEFORE they can install Acrobat and THEN in the Acrobat preferences set Acrobat to run natively. Why?!

Why, after over two years of having Apple Silicon Macs available, can't there just be a native installer that does NOT require Rosetta?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a work computer, home computer and laptop computer that I use constantly, interchangably. I have to log out of one computer with Adobe to be able to just view a .pdf on another. It is so annoying that I am looking for a different .pdf viewer just so I don't have to deal with it. MANY people have 3 devices and with OneDrive work seamlessly. Adobe, PLEASE allow your subscribers to have 3 devices or figure out another way to not require us to log out of one computer to access a file on another.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You do not need to collect individual user dates of birth for business accounts. (Not enterprise) the admin for the business can confirm that the users are of a certain age.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. List the last usage of a product in the Admin Console for every user.
    Highlight non users and allow the recovery of wasted licenses.

OR We could just keep on throwing money at Adobe ?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please support case-sensitive file systems. I have a requirement to use case-sensitive file systems, including the boot partition on my MacBook Pro. The only software that I cannot use is Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop. I see this issue has been going on for over five years. Please fix this. Otherwise, I just won't be buying/subscribing to Adobe products.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new named user licensing (NUL) is not ideal for remote desktop/Citrix environments when using more than two session hosts.

The cloud limitation of two logons is fine for personal computers but when operating a large number of session hosts users have to logon to Acrobat DC when roaming across multiple servers. Each server is considered a new installation.

Please bring back serialized deployments for enterprise customers or another solution that works with remote desktop/Citrix.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We have been seriously facing trouble since there is no available method to log/ trace users with Adobe products in order to determine whether they are actually using the product assigned to them, whether they need checking from their last log in time. This brings forth a lot of misuse of licenses and malpractice of assigned licenses remainig unused due to the unavailability of such feature.
    This becomes specially difficult when its an Enterprise account and there are thousands of users to be managed.

Please add-in a feature soon where the admin, depending on access control, can check for users'…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need a way to manage user assignments, audit administrative actions, and report on when particular users are assigned Adobe licenses. There currently is no report that can be run to show who assigned a license, or when a license was assigned, outside of reviewing individual users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your software has always been terrible, no surprise there. But today I opened the garbage referred to as Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and I encountered something conflicting. It seems as if Acrobat has decided I no longer have a subscription and can't edit pdfs. Clicking on my name in the corner sends me to a web page clearly showing my subscription to Acrobat Pro DC.
    At first glance I thought this was a bug, and it probably is. But on further consideration I think this might actually be a feature. See in the past Acrobat Pro performed as expected. Start…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?