Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

38 results found

1. I downloaded the free trial and in the browser, it tells me I have 6 days left in the trial, but when I open the program on the desktop, it tells me that my trial expired.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We have forwarded this to relevant team to look into and if any further information required, we will get back.

2. Acrobat will sometimes generate a pop-up that says "Update completed!" with two options: "Restart Now" and "Cancel". Naturally, I assumed that "Restart Now" meant restart Acrobat. Because that's what it means in every other application on my computer, from Firefox and Chrome, to Intellij, to Microsoft Word, to Steam, and so on. In reality, that innocuous looking button immediately restarted my entire computer, without any sort of warning or confirmation prompt. I've twice lost work (from other applications, like my web browser) because I forgot that in Adobe's world, a user is going to want to immediately restart their entire…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My Acrobat DC is randomly crashing and I don't know why. I have unistalled and reinstalled it twice. I have done EVERYTHING on your webpage about fixing crashes. Nothing helps.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Can you elaborate on the issues you are facing with Acrobat DC?

5. I have had the most unimaginably bad customer experience today with you products. I bought a new computer (MacBook) and attempted to load the software I purchased in 2015. For the last 8 hours I (or one of our people here at our company) have been trying to contact you or work through your chat capability or simply follow some instructions (not findable) to complete this simple task. No success. Could you please have someone contact me as soon as possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have changed my name a few months ago. When my account was created I went by a different name. I have updated my account to show my new name. It seems like every .pdf I open shows a different name. Sometimes it shows my old name and sometimes my new name. I have tried signing completely out and back in, same issue. It happens randomly. Steps to re-produce the issue is to just open a .pdf file. Environment - Windows 10, domain joined computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Your customer support chat is IMPOSSIBLE to find, sends me in endless useless circles, and redirects me to useless forum articles having nothing to do with my situation. I actually had to trick your system about my situation to get to support chat. My company pays handsomely for this software, which includes chat support, and should not have to waste time as such. We have over 150 licenses with ya'll and you left us hung out to dry. This is not acceptable customer service. Correct immediately.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I was using a different program as the default program to open documents but I don't like it so I want to go back to Adobe but I can't figure out how to change it, it doesn't give me the option to make it the default program even though I deleted the other program, now it defaults to Preview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Acrobat DC Pro does not recognize NVIDIA high-end Workstation GPU on Optimus- enabled Dell mobile workstations. EVERY other software does, just not Adobe's. Please Fix!

We use many of these systems for Engineering and purchase many Adobe Acrobat pro for Workstations. Looking for other options due to Adobe's poor GPU performance.

Dell Precision M5510:
    16.0GB RAM, i7-6820HQ

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit
    DirectX version: 12.0
    GPU processor: Quadro M1000M
    Driver version: 375.86
    Direct3D API version: 12
    Direct3D feature level: 11_0
    CUDA Cores: 512
    Core clock: 993 MHz
    Memory data rate: 5010 MHz
    Memory interface: 128-bit
    Memory bandwidth: 80.16 GB/s…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have several computers I'm using Creative Cloud on. I can't keep up which is signed in and out. I work a lot with pdf forms. What happens is I'm filling an important form and suddenly Acrobat DC just quits without any warning, not asking whether to save. All work is completely lost and not retrievable! Then I can normally do the sign out from other computers and sign in the current computer (with my Adobe ID), but it's too late, the work is already lost.

It's a terrible problem and should be fixed immediately.

If the user has an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into this. Meanwhile could you please let us know whether Acrobat which is not signed in quits immediately after launch or after a while. If it quits after a while, could you please let us know the time period say 1 minute or 5 minutes or more which Acrobat takes to quit on launch.

11. For enterprise use, it has too many breadcrumbs to learn more and free downloads. For business use and confidentiality, these links need to be easily removed or hidden from view with the customization tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

12. I've created an Acrobat Pro for Named installer (Via Admin Console) for the MacOS 10.12.5. Downloaded and ran the installer. The OS terminated the installer because it was an "Unidentified Developer".

I was able to install it after going to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and check OK to install.

The reason I state this issue is most end users will not know what to do. So this needs to be corrected (maybe Apple.com).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As admin assigning licenses to users could I also have the ability to Carbon Copy when sending out the "invitation with instructions"?

Managers would like to be CC when the invite goes out to new users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. having this checked as a default setting is offensive to clients and vector artists...lets be professional and turn this off as the DEFAULT in the next upgrade for Adobe Acrobat Pro....it has been this way to long.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I had been using the trial version for Adobe acrobat pro dc and really liked the feature where when i was using the program on my surface pro it automatically detected that i was using the microsoft pen and i could just write on the pdf's. I purchased the student version of the program and when i went to do the same thing and it did not work. I contacted your customer service and the person said the feature was not available on the version i purchased and that i would have to buy a subscription to get that feature.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL OR A FOLLOW UP ON MY DEACTIVATION AND ACTIVATION OF MY SOFTWARE

HAS BEEN 3 DAYS WAITING

NEED TO BRING BACK THE SUPPORT BACK TO USA

WORST SUPPORT EVER

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have the ability to customize the Cloud Admin Console. It would good to add our PO number and state where the licenses are deployed. Date of purchase. This use to be provided in the regular install Adobe Acrobat Pro.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I keep getting offers to try out Acrobat Pro DC. I install it. It says I have zero days left, since I used my trial when it first came out. Since this is going to be an evergreen product, I'd like to see the "timer" on the trial expire, so that I can see if the newest version is something I'm interested in/features improved, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?