Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

52 results found

1. Installer Initialization failure. Tried every method, no success.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Everytime I open an Adobe Product, this error appears "Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall the application."

My trial is over and I have bought the product. I have the activation key but can't type it in anywhere. I also can't sign out because the option has gone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. cannot activate acroat dc pro - with existing account keeps going back to Trial expired - buy, i am an annual customer already. Tried to contact live person, held on phone 20+ plus minutes, transferred and have been holding 49.51 minutes so far. Agent said "do not hang up" will take longer. This is ridiculous.. Adobe has no problem in collecting my annual fee for these services, i should have no problems in having full accessibility. What's up Adobe???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to remove the Trial by any means. Unable to use Adobe for pdf now. No suggestion works and I will start looking for alternative software if it continues. My file shredder am worried it will remove 5 years of pdf Invoices. Never again will I try anything suggested by Adobe.
    The Trial version did not do as it suggested so Merry Christmas, hijacked by Adobe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies that we could not meet your requirements. If you could be more specific as to what you were trying and where you faced issues, it would be helpful and perhaps we could resolve the scenario for you.

However, if you want to remove Acrobat Trial, simply uninstall Adobe Acrobat software. After that if you open a PDF file, it will ask which software should take ownership of PDF files.

5. One Acrobat instance installed but 2 instances of Acrobat PRO DC running concurrently prevent PDFs from opening. Only solution is to quit "both" Acrobats and try again. Uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat does not help. Uninstalling and reinstalling the entire ACC suite does not help either. Problems observed in three separate, not networked Macs. No Acrobat Free Reader installed on the systems either.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andres,

Can you elaborate on the behavior here:
    1. What happens when you open a PDF with Acrobat? Does it trigger two instances of Acrobat.
    2. When you just launch Acrobat from finder, does that also trigger two separate instances.

Thanks

6. Acrobat shows "Program not responding" on every single pdf file I open running windows 10 64bit. Please fix your ****** software

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I just installed Acrobat Pro DC and the it keeps shutting down after running only 10-20 seconds. I can occasionally open a file quickly enough, but after opening file, Pro DC then shuts down. Went through Adobe troubleshooting (checked updates, Distiller, repair installation), but problem persists. Note that I did NOT set Pro DC as my default program for PDF files. My original Acrobat Pro XI is running fine.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. (Not Responding) - Too common now. Miss the old days before the latest round of updates. Fast load. Now have to wait about a minute before working on a document while ? happens and ties up resources. Thanks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make it possible to Roam the User's login from PC to PC in a networked environment. My users sometimes move from desk to desk so it is frustrating to have the users login/logout every time they go to a new PC. We would like them to be able to log in once and then be auto-logged into every other machine they sign on to with their networked login (roaming profile).

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Amboo Srivastava responded

Hi Benjamin

Please take a look at the solution provided by Ravi below and let us know if this solves your problem.

Thanks,
    -Amboo

11. Whenever I open Adobe Acrobat DC, within 10 seconds of it being open/as soon as it shows my name sign in, in the top right corner, I get the spinning wheel and app completely freezes and im have to force quit. EVERY TIME, DC is un-usable. I've uninstalled, reinstalled countless time, restarted, shutdown, nothing.

CC is up to date
    Running on MAC OS 10.11.6 (el capitan)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes