Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

585 results found

1. Since the upgrade to Business IDs, I am no longer able to edit user display names from the Admin Console. Please bring back the ability for admins to edit their user's profiles.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can we please have the ability to view the usage history of Acrobat Pro by users? It would help in determining licensing management.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No matter how hard I try, my Acrobat DC desktop version will not install. Paid for and everything and it doesn't work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have install Acrobat Pro DC. I go to print production to use preflight but i can΄t . I receive a message : "Preflight is getting installed. Please wait to use this tool". Nothing happend. I wait all day (up to 12hours) and i receive again and again the same responce. Any ideas? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don't want programs randomly creating shortcuts on my desktop, so I deleted everything in C:\Users\Public\Desktop and locked that folder (if I want stuff on my desktop I put it in C:\Users<my name>\Desktop).

The problem is that now when Adobe reader tries to update, it says that the update failed because it can't create a shortcut in C:\Users\Public\Desktop. But that's just the point, I don't want it to create a shortcut there. I want it to update anyway, but without creating a shortcut.

If it can't create a desktop shortcut, it should just ignore that and update anyway. Or even…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This feature request is raised in behalf of user
    Adobe serial number prompt for subscription user
    This error occured due to old license file which was available on system as Acrobat was transitioned from 2017 to Acrobat Pro DC.

Issue is resolved by adding IsNGLEnforced serial key.

• If adding registry is fixing the issue, it should be available by default on every system when application is installed. -It will eliminate such error in future.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The PDF Recovery Tool is a one-stop solution to retrieve your lost PDF file data. This utility allows recovering corrupted and damaged PDF Files. Furthermore, it offers two modes of recovery: standard mode and advanced mode. The software works with multiple versions of Windows OS and PDF files generated by Adobe Acrobat variants.

read more:- https://www.datarecoveryfreeware.org/pdf-recovery-tool/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Hard drive data recovery tool is the most effective solution suggested by many professionals. It is developed with unique features that can smoothly recover corrupt or damaged hard drive data with ease. The software delivers a 100% success recovery rate without any data alteration. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that can easily be used by any technical or non-technical user. Moreover, it provides a solution for FAT data recovery and also supports NTFS data files efficiently.

read more:- https://www.datarecoveryfreeware.org/hard-drive-data-recovery/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I just started by 7 day trial! And BOY am I hating this **** thing! I cannot even INSTALL things! It is permanently either downloading or installing or upgrading. Simple things like if I added a video file I can NEVER delete or move it! BIZARRE! I cannot see videos (I can only hear sound) I added in the Adobe Acrobat - DC, yet my wife who has only Adobe Reader can see the videos. Bizarre!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Componentname AllOthersFile in AcrobatPatches collide with personalized Componentname in Customer TRANSFORM.

We would like the component name to be adjusted for the next patch releases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop adding the Adobe shortcut on desktop that users are unable to deleted unless admin privileges are entered. Every update its another email to IT to ask them to delete it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I keep having an issue where adobe updates and when it updates it changes from 32bit to 64bit. This is a major issue since I use some software that is 32bit based and when adobe updates it can not communicate with this software. this is where I will have to manually uninstall the 64-bit version for the 32bit. I have tried a few regedits to try and fix this issue however it still manages to update, I have also tried disabling the update service and task schedule.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I just renewed my Adobe subscription for Adobe DC, payment made via Credit Card. The Adobe splash screen indicates I have updated and renewed my subscription. When I try to use Adobe in MS Word, I am told it does not work because my subscription has lapsed.
    I am on a DEADLINE, this is not helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be useful if Registered products listed on Adobe Account could be named by computer/user etc. (had to choose some product and category to be able to send this idea, but the idea doesn't really concern about Acrobat, but the Adobe Account which wasn't on the list)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am running CC applications using my personal account on my Mac (Mac OS Monterey) and on Windows (Win 11). I occasionally need to run Acrobat Pro on those machines using my business (academic) account. It seems that it is not possible to do that without a lot of effort. As I understand it, I would have to log out of all of my CC applications, then try to log into Acrobat with my other account, then reverse the process to go back to CC. No one in their right mind would want to do this regularly.

Adobe's login and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I contracted for 30 Acrobat Pro DC accounts last year and the automatic renewal is on Dec 10 2021.
    My company would like to use the program for 1 more year with changed number of licenses so I asked to cancel the automatic recurring to the ADOBE KOREA customer care team and got answered that they cannot help me with this issue.
    They told me I have to cancel the payment on the exact day and if I want to cancel it beforehand, I cannot use the program right away even though the contracted term still remains more than 2…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Most people are forced to have several log-ins with adobe creative cloud for personal, work and/or school as most do not need to utilize all programs from Adobe for personal use. It is extremely inconvenient to only be able to be in to one account at a time. I use Adobe Acrobat Pro for work (homebased business) but I also use Photoshop for Personal use, therefore, I have two completely separate cloud logins and must go through all the steps to completely logout of one and log in to the other just to open a program installed on my laptop.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. At the time of new installation, the repaired installation folder of
    "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\acrocef_1 "has already been gene.

Normally, this folder is a recognition generated during installation repair,
    but why does it already exist?

Also, the process that actually starts uses the one in that folder
    ("C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\acrocef_1\AcroCEF.exe").

Installation environment
    Windows10Pro 21H1

Version

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please update Acrobat DC Pro, Illustrator, and FrameMaker 2019 so the licensing works with the current Windows 7 behavior and release a patch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?