Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

597 results found

1. Bug is in the Properties window. If you enter something in the Name field, select all, and hit the tab key to go to Tooltip to paste that in there, Acrobat jumps to the next Field in the order instead of the next entry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When creating fillable fields, if I have previously created a field with multiline formatting, I often encounter a pop-up on subsequent fields if I attempt to create a date format, which tells me that I cannot format a multiline field as "date". In reality, I have not formatted said field as multiline, just a previous field.
    In order to proceed with formatting my date field in this case, I have to enter formatting, and turn multiline ON, then OFF. Then I can go back to date formatting without issue. The same problem will occur multiple times per document if I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug Report - In JavaScript, it's common practice to format the code to make it more readable by using the TAB key to indent text. This has worked fine in all previous versions of Adobe Acrobat that I've used. However, in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, pressing the TAB key moves the text to the right once, as it should, but then the focus moves to the OK button to close the Editor. The focus should stay in the Editor so TAB can be pressed again to move the text further to the right. It is EXTREMELY inconvenient to have to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I try to save a document after editing the form; I get a document cannot save, try saving under a different file name. Then it automatically deletes my document and goes right into my trash. When I try to retore and open the document it then gives me an error "There was an error opening this document. Access denied." but I could open the document on the drive online. This is frustrating as I am always organizing documents and if I can't be saving if I organize a page it will take me time to keep going in my…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be an amazing time-saver if we were able to change all default settings for field properties, i.e. type and size of font for each field or all fields, type and size of radio buttons and checkboxes, etc. This would make me -- and many other users -- much less irritable when I have to create forms.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am working on an icon dropdown menu using show/hide form fields and I would like to suggest adding printability to actions. I have some fields that are just intended to get the end user to their desired icon and should never be printed but once the buttons cycle through all the options, everything becomes printable instead of retaining the print property that was initially assigned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When designing new fillable forms the signature fields should allow the designer more options and the ability to specify defaults. For example, I am creating a pdf fillable form using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro to replace a form that had been printed blank. Then customer using an ink pen would write on the printed form and sign the form at the bottom on the signature line. The completed form would then be processed by a clerk who would key the hand written information and scan the completed and signed form to store with the customer records. I can do everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When designing new fillable forms the signature fields should allow the designer more options and the ability to specify defaults. For example, I am creating a pdf fillable form using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro to replace a form that had been printed blank. Then customer using an ink pen would write on the printed form and sign the form at the bottom on the signature line. The completed form would then be processed by a clerk who would key the hand written information and scan the completed and signed form to store with the customer records. I can do everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The text in a form field starting at the bottom of the box instead of the top when multi line is selected. Please allow text to start at the top of the box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Say I have a 2x2 table of fields:

A1 A2

B1 B2

I've lassoed all four fields and have zoomed in so that only A1 and B1 are visible. I grab A1 and move it to the desired location. Immediately after I release A1, the view recenters on A2.

The relocation/recentering doesn't appear to be consistent but I haven't identified all the variables. It seems to mainly happen when fields that are selected but already offscreen (due to zoom level) are moved with the field that has been grabbed. It doesn't seem to happen if I move a group, where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While these properties would be welcome across several products like Fill & Sign and Adobe Sign, my request is focused on Acrobat and is rather simple. From the thousands on comments and Youtube videos, this appears to be a necessary change which Adobe needs in order to compete with DocuSign Hello Sign, etc.,
    The Sign field needs properties to choose from including: Digital Signature or eSignature along with boxes permiting (restrictining) drawing, typing and/or image; including whether the date the signature or the signatory's name are to be included. Functionality should be included so that the same signature may entered…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am in need of the ability to link two (or more text boxes) on a form that is single lined, but has certain answers that continue on a second line underneath. By linking the two boxes, once the first is full (a set font size would be required, not auto) it would continue on into the second box. A multiple line box doesn't work in this instance because I have two (or more) separate lines that are not the same width.

*Similar to how linked text boxes work in InDesign

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This has been reported before, but is still wrong in the latest version of Acrobat. The icons for 'Distribute Horizontally' and 'Distribute Vertically' are labelled the wrong way around. They function correctly when clicked; it's just the symbols that are wrong. If you look at the same feature in InDesign and Illustrator, you'll see that Acrobat does not match.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need to be able to add a signature field to a fillable form that when clicked on presents the user with a box allowing them to DRAW their signature. The forms are for a customer service desk that will see many different customer and creating a digital signature for each different customer would be undesirable in this environment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Functionality for making one field required only when another field (like a radio option or check box) is chosen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Spent over two hours connecting with a tech, remote access, uninstalling & reinstalling Acobat PRO DC. Got disconnected one then reconnected. The 2nd agent finally gave up on me and just disconnected the session altogether without the issue being resolved. Even turned off the "problem notification" so now I can't refer back to the error msg I was receiving. Great, wonderfully sh!tty service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When are you going to update this program with multi-threading?

I have massive files that crash or freeze repeatably or take forever to load.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Our Enterprise Developers use Acrobat to create and publish forms. In order to verify the forms before publication they used to use Reader so they could see the form as a user would see and interact with the form, making adjustments as needed. They can no longer do this as Acrobat Pro DC prevents the installation of Reader DC. This needs to change ASAP

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to suggest a feature where a customer can select a "Add New" button.
    this feature will then insert information based on what the creator has selected.
    E.g. New Page (Page will be hidden from view until this option is selected)

I currently have an order form where customers specify how they want their product to be fitted using a diagram with reference points and numbers. However with jobs requiring multiple items, I am currently having to send them multiple documents for each product. rather than have the option to add a second page to form where they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?