Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

385 results found

1. I work at a place that uses Adobe Acrobat Pro for all our documents all day long. We are constantly filling out the text boxes on our forms and then printing and restricting our printed docs. Ever since the last few updates this process has gotten more and more buggy to the point where it's halted out daily operations a few times and we've had to figure out a workaround. Initially, Adobe print to PDF was working inconsistently. It wasn't replacing the document I needed it to replace in my files, and even if it did, and my new printed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can no longer print to a printer from a file that was scanned to a PDF with a Canon scanner. THis process has worked flawlessly before today. But now, the print function in Adobe always selects the print to file even though the printer is selected in the WIndows 10 printing dialogue. Help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello. I would like to print a pdf file as a poster. But i don't know why, today I can't select this option inside printing window. I decided to delete adobe reader and download again, 3 times. The same issue. Do you have any idea. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 校正のやりとりが、プリントアウトして校正し、スキャンして送るという、まだ紙ベースです。

紙の節約のために、送り返された校正PDFから修正のあるページを抽出して印刷する手段としてスタンプを利用しています。

修正ページにスタンプを押して、「ページを整理」のサムネール表示で見やすくし、スタンプのあるページを複数選択して印刷しているのですが、選択をミスしたり、漏れたりする危険性があります。

印刷時に「スタンプのあるページを印刷」という機能があれば、とても効率的になります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. EXCELで作成したPDFをMacの2024.001.20604バージョンでグレースケール指定で印刷すると、真っ黒で印刷されます。
    複数のMac、プリンタを変えてもすべて同じです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat Pro 2023.006.20380 on Mac is regularly dropping pages from print job ie. will print first 10 pages out of 50, then just stop. Often refuses to print pages altogether and we have to print from other apps. All PDFs are generated internally by Indesign (Latest version). No issues with previous Acrobat Pro, no issues printing the same PDFs with other apps eg. Preview. Printer is Xerox C4350 which handles ALL other print jobs fine eg. Indesign, Photoshop, Preview, Word, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I hate the new Adobe program. I cannot print my documents anymore that I save or download. i can no longer print a copy of my bank statement like i used to after balancing it on Quicken. I don’t know why or what you changed, but unless i pay more to Adobe, I am limited to how i use my new laptop. I cannot print tax documents unless i use my phone. It’s ridiculous! I hate the new program and i feel like a ******* to your program, continually having to pay more and more for basic use.
    I have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Converting or printing saved locally email messages to .PDF produces an error log file and cannot create or print to PDF format because it is looking for an "APTOS" font. Can Adobe add these fonts as an enhancement to the product?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Printing is almost none exsistant from Adobe since the last and most recent update. I have had nothing but issues since the previous update. I hoped this lastest would resolve and no I think its worse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Optimizing your ecommerce shopping cart involves simplifying the checkout process, ensuring mobile responsiveness, and minimizing loading times. Use clear calls-to-action, display a concise cart summary, and instill trust with visible security measures. Implement cross-selling strategies, offer diverse payment options, and employ an abandoned cart recovery plan. Regularly analyze user feedback to make continuous improvements, providing a seamless and efficient shopping experience for your customers.

https://digitallyprime.com/strategies-for-shopping-cart-optimization/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The correct size of A2 paper is 4.25"x5.5" - NOT 16.5354"x23.3858" as the Print Document dialog box insists. Trying to print on A2 envelopes but the dialog box keeps giving an error message stating the paper size is too big. FIX IT please and thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Benutzt man Adobe PDF Drucker aus Microsoft Edge, so wird ein nicht durchsuchbares PDF erzeugt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. STOP ******* CHANGING THE ******* DEFAULT SETTING EVERY TIME. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO UPDATE MY PRINTER SETTINGS EVERY ******* TIME BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PUSH A ******* UPDATE OUT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is a bug; I'm on Windows printing to a Canon printer (pdf's will print if going thru Chrome and not Adobe Acrobat v 2023.008.20534 64 bit). The Adobe popup print box comes up, then the Cannon box appears (not populated), disappears and nothing happens. I'm currently bypassing Acrobat and printing all documents thru. Chrome. See attached file for system information.
    Previously reported (Case 04303000012916) but only resolution was to bypass the Adobe print function or convert the document to a Microsoft pdf. The document I'm trying to print was created from a scan'd document (Canon printer). The document is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I give print command for a pdf from acrobat to my HP inkjet printer. some images print with knockout patch or dotted ruling prints bold ruling. But when I give print command from another pdf viewer like edge or chrome, it prints as it looks on the screen. please suggest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I try to print, I get two error messages, one stating that the PDF file can't be printed, and the second that no pages were selected (which isn't true).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It's nothing huge, but when you finish sending the print job to the printer with the Save Ink/Toner setting, a prompt pops up and says, "saved upto 15%" instead of Up to 15%. The words are just squished together. I forgot to take a screenshot though.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat Distiller non riconosce i font utilizzati da Finale (Makemusic). I font sono regolarmente presenti nella cartella Font di Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scenario/Description: I have a large PDF that is 310 pages, so I'd like to print selected pages to a new PDF for smaller files. e.g. print pages 168 - 208. Upon printing selected pages to a new PDF, it opens the created file and the total page count is correct, but the selected page number is wrong as it starts its count from its position in the original file (i.e. so instead of showing page 1 out of 41, it shows page 168 out of 41).

Preconditions: PDF with multiple pages open (310 from scenario above) in Adobe Acrobat Pro.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Es ist ein Bug, dass der Druck bei einigen Dokumenten im Reader nicht funktioniert. Bei anderen Tools geht es aber.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?