Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

282 results found

1. All users are unable to access the functionality using a keyboard only. A user can select the initial form field to sign, but is unable to access all functionality using a keyboard including Configure New Digital ID.

Modals
    New modals and any instructional text or headings are not announced

Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Reader DC
    Windows
    JAWS and NVDA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I received an adobe email and the embedded links to register for the live webinar don't launch.

The Adobe page for live and pre-recorded webinars do not have the session from the email listed for me to register.

Following is the email content, followed by the link to the webinars.

[EXTERNAL]

Demystifying the legality
    of e signatures.
    Live webinar:
    December 8, 2021 | 10am PT / 1pm ET

Schools and universities have made rapid progress in converting to paperless workflows and e signatures among pandemic pressures. While the efficiencies and cost savings are great, navigating the legality…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe DC (pdf editor) need a password recovery method. I created an important and complex document many years ago and now need to edit it because some of the media links have changed. I had given it a password because I didn't know what I was doing, and now need to change the links, but I have long ago forgotten the password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm trying to create a fillable-form for a prescription that will create a password-protected file on save (for at least the illusion of security) and I've been unable to do it for days now:

Whenever I tried to create a security policy, no matter what combination of options I chose... I'd get to the review step, click finish and the whole security policies option window would close completely.

Eventually I decided to try not including a password, and it saved fine and took me back to the list of security policies, where I could now see my new entry.

This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Good afternoon. I need to create hundreds of 1 page certificates. In MS Word I use the Mail Merge to include the participants names and signature. I convert all of them into a pdf file. With Adobe Acrobat Pro, I bookmark every certificate with the participants name. Before the name, I need to write "Certificate" so the name of each pdf would be for example "Certificate Joe Doe". I do this manually in the bookmark part. Then, in the Organize Pages part, I split them by Top Level Bookmarks. In Output Options, I wish there would be an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to send Request Signature documents from inside of Adobe that are password protected. It seems silly that we can password protect documents from inside of adobe for viewing but can't select a recipient to send the that same documents for them to view, sign, and return, all while being password protected. I guess if security is of the utmost concern then Adobe is not the program you should select to send secure documents. I hope they fix this function soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm trying to add my handwritten signature (import a graphic) to my e-signature. The graphic is very small, almost need a magnifying glass to see hand written signature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In order to facilitate the creation of faux-redacted documents for internal stakeholders (i.e., it looks like the redacted document that we will send out, but it contains the redacted information for future reference), highlights should be easily convertible to redactions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have encountered several cases of PDF documents in the past few years. When I signed the first signature, Acrobat DC verified the signature correctly, but when I added the second signature (even though the second signature was signed with Acrobat DC) , Acrobat DC will report that the previous signature is invalid, but I didn’t actually make any changes. Other PDF software (Acrobat 9.0 Pro/iText/Foxit) can verify these signatures correctly. I don't understand what causes the Acrobat DC verification to fail?

In addition, I also encountered a "1 miscellaneous change(s)" problem in Case1.pdf

Use the latest Windows 10 and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat is not updating the AATL trust list automatically or even asking when a document that is signed is opened.

There is a checkbox under Preferences > General > Trust Manager > The Automatic Adobe Approved Trust List (AATL) updates. Load trusted certificates from an Adobe AATL Server is checked. This is the default when you install acrobat. It however does not update the list. If you uncheck the box, close Acrobat, then open Acrobat check and reclose and open, it works.

Most users won't know to go here and all documents end up looking like they are not valid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello Team Adobe

We would appreciate if you can integrate Aadhar based verification process before the document is esigned.
    This process will help many companies streamline their requirement with just adobe solution.
    We are looking for a solution on immediate basis and if you can integrate it using your API on Teams platform that would be really great.

regards
    Hetal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug/Problem:

When opening Large encrypted documents ( eg. 15.000 pages ) Acrobat is really slow compared to other PDF-readers. ( Soda/Foxit )
    (large documents eg. 50.000 pages dosen't open at all.)

i have attached a realy simple large PDF document encrypted and signed - to illustrate the problem. ( opening time on my PC > 10 minutes - Other readers opens the file in < 30 Sec )

PASSWORD => owner

Version:
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (2021.005.20060
    ( Same issue found in PRO reader. )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. as accout admin on a enterprise account with enterprise ID users, i need users to use multifactor authenication found on the securty and setting pages on their adobe.com login. I need to create accounts that force them to do this or at very least get a a report on the status and whqt authenications are set-up. using federated id's is not an option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Missing filters from the webpage "In Progress" Waiting for you" "Completed" and "Templates"

Currently have to sign into webpage to get real clarity on what's going on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A logging feature similar to messages traces in offices365 with retention policies.

If a sensitive document is shared with an external party we want to know what was shared, when it was shared, and to who it was shared. Ideally this information would be store based on the companies retention policies (10 Years, 5 Years, etc.)

Would also be nice to have an eDiscovery function as well similar to O365

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cannot sign PDF with certificate using Adobe Pro DC - SERIOUS BUG.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 21.005.20058 (and previous versions like 20.009.20063) work OK, but Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 21.005.20058 (latest version) generates the error:

Adobe Acrobat Error encountered while signing
    Error encountered while signing
    The credential selected for signing is invalid

System: macOS 11.5.1 (20G80) Big Sur.

No problem with older Adobe Acrobat Pro DC versions like 2020.009.20063), but error with all newer Pro versions.

This serious bug that blocks productivity workflows has been unfixed for more than a year now, even after reporting it many times. I hope…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello,

Pertaining to Adobe Acrobat, is it possible to add a protection feature that prohibits files/pages from being extracted from portfolios or multiple file PDFs? It seems odd that this feature has not already been added as it freely allows for files to be saved and used for whatever purpose, which is anything but secure. I think this feature should be considered as it would allow for people's work to be better protected.

Thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. dear acrobat. a lot of legal professionals use your software. we have no - zero - zip - nada use for SECURED PDFs. These are a huge time-waster for me. No courts require or care about PDF security. It just makes my job harder. Please release a version of Adobe that automatically strips all security from PDFs and doesn't automatically create unwanted and useless restrictions that WASTE MY TIME.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here