Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1525 results found

1. Side panel page navigation are you stupid? who looks at the bottom right corner. at the very least let me choose what tools go where and the floating toolbar on the left is just lazy. finally if you are going to roll out a new one for all that is holy let me move my customizations with me.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Swapping the bookmarks pane and the tools pane is a stupid idea with no benefit for your users. Please go back to the old interface. If I have to use a new one I might as well just view documents in the browser and stop using Acrobat.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. the new one is absolutely terrible!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new Adobe is disaster. It is hopeless to use. It is not stable, all the times i need to close it by task menager. All the tools is not simple to find. Even to make comments to document You need to spend fiew minutes to find option. All the many was moved to reverse side, to right, when earlier was on left. All tools is hidden and hard to fine anything. All the times the program blokking changes, and ask for confirm at documents is safety.
    Wake up, You lost the clients, the concurrance is far away from You…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This new version of adobe reader is not useful at all. I have just wasted a half hour trying to find the "Find" tool. I want the old version back - I wasn't even offered an option to keep it even without support. When things are not broke, don't trying fixing them.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new toolbar is too big, when I make it the smaller version it's blocking some of the type on the pages. The old space where this was is literally empty on the right side next to the scroll.
    Change it back PLEASE

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The new viewer tools menu is terrible design. I dont want a 4 in bar on my left side constantly when i want to use the stamp function for 100's of documents. There is an almost empty top bar to put tools of your choice up there. Being able to just lock the icon for the tool you want to use to your top bar should be easy right? While having it to search for tools and being able to read everything is fine but, who organized the menu? There is a general "priority" to common used to less common…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In previous versions of Adobe Standard, we are able to organize pages orientation using the small feature that appears as we linger on that page. However, during the 2 previous updates, this feature seems to not work and we have to rotate using the Organize Page side bar. Please look into this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Strange behavior on Windows 11 taskbar when uncombined. As you can see in the attached video, the Adobe Acrobat icon is duplicated when shifting the windows to another monitor and stays like that until I close the app and open it again.
    It becomes very annoying when opening many files such as 5 or more. The taskbar will be full of Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I really struggles with the new version, I give it a chance but I think the new interface its less efficient than before, it takes me longer to do the same tasks.

But the major problem for me it's the lag! It lag so much than I canno't use the zoom on my PDF and that's an tool that I need to use all the time.

My acrobat is up to date and I run it on a brand new mac book pro M2 max so, the problem seem to really come from Adobe Acrobat. Please I need Acrobat every…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I HATE the new UI. Bring back the old one. I can't get Acrobat to change the page size. Every setting I try doesn't do it. I'm publishing a book that's 8 x5.25 and no matter what I do, the f---ing PDF is still 8x11. I DIDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH THE OLD UI.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Revert to Classic Style button. Must have it.
    New interface may work well for touch screens, but is cumbersome to those of us who utilize a mouse. The old drop down menu system was MUCH quicker; especially because I use a large screen and there is a LOT of visual real estate for me to scan as I attempt to initiate actions such as 'combine files' to create a PDF.
    You've made is difficult to utilize your software for its primary purpose.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The latest update to Adobe is terrible. Please revert back to support the old version

Everything takes way longer and functions are now hidden within other functions

also why did you swap the side that the tools are on? it makes no sense.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The "Remember Current State of Tools Pane" option under Preferences...Documents never actually remembers anything. I close the annoyingly huge tools pane every single time I open a PDF, and every single time it comes back again.
    You forced me to "upgrade" to this version of Acrobat Reader, and it drives me insane. There was a reason I installed the old reader with the simple interface that worked.
    win10 home 22H2, reader version 2023.001.20174, but I'm pretty sure this has been a problem for as many versions as I can remember.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There is no room at the top to grab and drag the window. I have to go all the way to the left to click an area so I can drag the screen. I like to have two windows beside each other on the screen to compare and reference art in Acrobat. There's barely enough room at the top and if I click, I risk closing a tab. This was not an issue with the old version. Also, the X (for close) should be on the left of the tab. I rarely "star" files and to close a tab, I'm…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This latest update of Adobe Acrobat is horrible. The new layout is disorienting, not at all intuitive and I can't find anything anymore. The tool bars and other side sections now take up so much space that I have no space in which to read. The floating tool thingy on the left side obscures text that I want to see. Who was this designed for and how do I revert back to the previous version of the program?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The annoying Tools Bar shows up no matter what I do. I have gone in and checked unchecked, checked again. But every single document opens with the useless Tools Bar!
    Also, when Acrobat upgraded why did all my settings vanish?? I have to set it up the way I like it all over again!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. People don't have time to find where everything has been moved to when you upgrade Acrobat. The new GUI is horrible. You are slowing down my productivity.

Tools being located on the left side instead of the top menu bar is useless to most of the users.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why do companies feel the need to constantly "improve" on the lay-out and appearance of an applicaiton that works great? I've noticed that many companies are changing the lay-out, appearance or style of their products. Adobe Reader recently underwent a change. Much of the same products are there, just moved to different locations on the page, making for 1) another learning curve 2) frustration as to why things changed. Don't "fix" what wasn't broken.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new-look UI for Adobe Reader has a new, revamped "pages" panel on the right side. This is where page thumbnails are shown. The problem is that the whole panel element is way too wide. It takes up way too much screen space. Even when you reduce the size of the thumbnails to the smallest view setting, there is still too much white space on either side of the thumbnails. It IS possible to resize the panel by dragging the panel's border with your mouse, but the problem with this is that Adobe Reader will not remember the resizing of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?