Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1524 results found

1. Please do not release the new modern interface - immediately noticed the simple "add text" feature is gone - it is now edit entire document. Major functionaly design flaw. There is nothing wrong with the current version, please do not change it.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think having cut and paste icons in a toolbar is necessary. I don't want to use keyboard shortcuts all the time because of the wear and tear to my keboard over time. Also, how does one have a bates numbering shortcut in the toolbar and not cut and paste? How is that more frequently used by more people than cut and paste? How many users do not need a cut and paste button?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow us to remove or at least change the location of the + Create button at the top next to the tabs. I often need to move the pdf window around on my screen and having the create button there makes it harder to find a space to grab the pdf window and move it to a different location on my screen. Every time I accidentally "create a PFD" it gets more and more annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I use the Action Wizard frequently, so I went to "More Tools" in the Tools Pane and clicked "Add" on the Action Wizard. This added it to the bottom of the Tools Pane, but it won't stay there. It will stay if I close and re-open Acrobat, but the next day (perhaps after a reboot?) when I open Acrobat it will be gone. Please make the Tools Pane customizations persist.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the latest update, we are unable to add any other stamp to the customize toolbar except bates numbering. Please allow the customize toolbar to be more user friendly and allow custom stamps etc.. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The concept of jamming application controls in the title bar is useless and has reduced the grabbable title area on my 1080p screen to a few pixels. Your hamburger menu is also less than usable on a full sized monitor, give us back a functional interface please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unbelievable how Adobe can render their software more and more miserable over decades and finally totally ruin it. This Acrobat Kindergarten Thing is utterly unusable. Not that this wasn't to be expected:

Acrobat DC SO HORRIBLE it's making me want to cry:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-dc-so-horrible-it-s-making-me-want-to-cry/m-p/7112345

The latest incarnation, in addition to the completely unusable user interface, is so unbearably slow that Adobe can just throw the whole mess in the trash and start completely over. This is the worst and lamest bloatware I have ever witnessed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recent file history was deleted after updating Acrobat app. This is not good. Ruduced productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tried re-installing, tried repairing and then re-installing. Nothing works. Relaunches back to new version everytime. Help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Acrobat on desktop should support night view like the mobile version. Drawboard PDF already have this beautiful and comfortable features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the new layout, the quick button section is customizable, but you cannot move your added values to the top of the list. So, what good is it?? You should make it so that "I The User" can have the items in the order I want them, thereby allowing me to have the "Most" used items at the top of the list!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to suggest a couple of tweaks to the new Acrobat UI design that I want to see incorporated soon. First, I would like to see the placements of the tool and sidebars reversed; as an English language user, I feel it is more intuitive to make the most frequently used options on the sidebar near the beginning of the document, on the left side of the screen. Secondly, I would love to see the bug altering my preferences for documents every time I close the app and launch it again removed. It is very frustrating in light of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Was there a reason for putting everything along all three sides and making it difficult to find the "settings" option? At least when everything was along the top and tools on one side, it was easy to use and I could find everything I needed quickly. This new format is frustrating.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If you open a PDF which has clickable links to other pages in the document and then click on one of those links before the Free 7-day trial box has appeared in the bottom corner then the app crashes. If you want for the box to appear, or switch back to the old experience then it works fine.

This is on the latest version of both Adobe Acrobat Reader and Windows 11 Enterprise.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Two features essential to me are either gone or hidden so that I can't find them in the new version. They are important for me in my work as a translator.

1. In the previous version, there was a "windows" tab at the top that enabled me to open a second copy of the same file and then drag it so that the two copies appeared as separate tabs in a single Acrobat window. This enabled me to jump back and forth between two pages in the same file, for example between the text page I'm working on and the relevant…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If the window is mostly off-screen ..
    a) off the lower right corner of the screen: You must grab it by the bar AFTER the (useless, unremovable) CREATE button on a mouse left click.
    b) off the lower left corner of the screen: You must grab it by the bar BEFORE the ? button (more useless, unremovable guff prior to the window controls)

The title bar regions outside of the unused centre can not be used to move the window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Copy paste comments on comment panel remains black at black theme and makes it unreadeable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can not find the hand tool with your newest update. Nor does it appear that I can type in a search for it. There is no icon in any of the bars. Nor does there appear any line in the preferences that addresses the hand tool. This seems like a very obvious oversight. Please address it immediately because reader is not nearly as useful without it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?