Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1499 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can't select a window if I place the cursor on the top part of the screen, i have to position it slightly lower.

It's really annoying and this didn't happen in the old version, and also most people position the cursor on the top part of the screen, they aren't gonna aim for a window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I get constant reminders of new features when I open PDFs. I don't want constant reminders. Just once at most.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am a new user - literally reviewing the welcome doc and tried to click the link at the bottom to access the tutorials, but it said 404 page couldn't be found. Then trying to report the broken link, I tried to get a link to this document, and that errored out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a "File" feature allowing often-used files to be "Checked-in" such that the file could be recalled from "File/Checked-in/ This feature is very practical and it is used in PTC's (Parametric Technology Corporation) Mathcad Prime software. Mathcad Prime has "File/Recently used files/check-in files". Thanks, Julio Banks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I drag the Reader window onto my second monitor the UI stops momentarily and then Reader window repaints on the main window. Can't move the app to the second monitor.
    Reproduce: Open a PDF in reader on the laptop, grab title bar with mouse and drag to second monitor; the drag stalls and the application snaps back to the laptop screen.
    Windows 11, Surface Laptop 5, second monitor is larger resolution than the laptop screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am using Adobe Acrobat reader on my windows laptop and sometimes while scrolling, a mini window which shows pdf in small format pops up which doesn't close. Remove that mini window from adobe . Its annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acrobat Reader start icon on the desktop is the most useless thing on earth. No one is using it to open a documents. Please stop restoring it on every each update!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i want a milkshake

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New toolbar overlapping a ruler.
    It should adjust screen position automatically to avoid covering other interface elements.
    Give us option to move that floating toolbar too and also possibility to change default buttons position.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is no option to prevent the "Discover" panel which shows Recommended Tools from opening EVERYTIME you open a document. When you're operating with a number of documents for data entry purposes, it is extremely frustrating to have to close the panel every single time you open a document. And no, the "save last settings" check box does not fix this problem.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Admin Console missing KEY Admin feature, reset a user's password. I am going to flood these forums once an hour every day until I get some to respond to why. Security reasons is not acceptable, I am the admin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In Windows, holding shift while scrolling scrolls horizontally and holding ctrl while scrolling zooms in / out.

I would like to be able to the same behavior in InDesign so I do not have to consciously change how I navigate documents when using adobe products

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Even if a single document is open in New Acrobat Pro the file name is displayed as trimmed. This is totally unacceptable in workflows where file names carry important information and must be inspected together with visual PDF information. This simple interface change makes Acrobat useless in prepress work, please fix this or provide a solution in settings.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro for mac version 2022.003.20314.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Example: I keep getting a "Star Files" tip when I open up an editable PDF. On two different documents in the last hour this has taken the focus away from what I'm typing to show me a new feature that I frankly do not care about.

Could you just let us use the **** product?

Note that attached screenshot does not contain any identifying information, as I wasn't given the chance to do that.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I tried using Acrobat Pro DC for the first time recently and I was shocked to learn that some key drag & drop functionality no longer exists in Actions. Drag and drop is a must-have. Also, I cannot edit actions imported from an earlier version of Acrobat Pro. The video at the following link shows what I can do in Acrobat X and what I can no longer do in Acrobat DC. There are also some other items that are missing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNZ8EoDvPg

The drag-and-drop functionality is important for the tasks that I complete. Not being able to drag-and-drop files as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug Report:

I am distributing pdf files on USB drives that are locked for read only at the hardware level. Until about 6 months ago, I was able to do this with PDF files. Now, when I try to open a pdf file on a locked drive, I get an error that the file is corrupted. I can unlock the drive and then the file can be viewed without issue in Reader or Acrobat. I see this bug using two different manufacturers USB drives. It also reproduces using pdf/a files rather than standard pdf files. Marking the pdf file as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Requesting Acrobat DC x64 be updated to enable PDFMaker functionality across applications for a user ONLY if the full functionality of Acrobat Pro is activated by sign in and license validation; and disabled, hidden or greyed out when the user signs out of Acrobat and is in 'Reader' mode.

When using the Adobe Acrobat DC x64 Unified Installer the PDFMaker add-ins for Office products (Word, Outlook, etc) are automatically enabled, however, users that are in 'Reader' mode cannot use these features (Save as Adobe PDF, context menus to convert or append Outlook mailboxes to PDF, etc) and receive an error…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back the option to get rid of the home page! So aggravating to have this addtional stop on the way to closing every.single.file.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There are tools on the floating toolbar that I don't use. Let me get rid of them. While you're at it, let me move tools I've added myself ABOVE the default tools. Why are they locked in place? Come on.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?