Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1499 results found

1. Like every other service, Adobe as well keeps making things increasingly difficult for people who are not neurotypical. Like this new AI button that SCREAMS in the right corner. Because of these kind of features, using these services (of which we pay a great deal for) is getting almost impossible. I really would appreciate the developers to take into account people whose brain simply does not work in a way that ignoring that HUGE colourful button in the corner is possible. Now that it is there, I cannot use Adobe Acrobat anymore without sticking a sticker to my computer screen…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Whose good idea is it to move the bookmarks to the right side panel with no options to move it to the left? SUCKS Whose good idea is it to set it up so that I can't have both the comments bar and bookmarks displayed at the same time SUCKS I can't even tell what page, e.g., 5/124 I am on so that I can navigate easily or set footers to specific pages SUCKS And this is just in the first 5 minutes of my day

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This new floating, unhideable toolbar needs to go! Give me the old tools interface back. It is unfathomable to me that Adobe is just going to push out this interface with no choice for the customer. It might seem like a small change, but this appears to have been done with very little thought for the user.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please give an option to EASILY get rid of the AI Assistant (beta) feature. Ever since installing the latest update, my Acrobat Pro runs SUPER slowly. I don't actually need AI to read documents. I do need Acrobat to be able to scroll without freezing constantly. Otherwise, what's the point of paying for Acrobat when there are tools that scroll perfectly fine for free?

The new UI is fine otherwise, but I had to disable it (View > Disable new Acrobat) just so I could scroll through documents without Acrobat freezing constantly since you added that AI Assistant feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I HATE!!!!!! this new layout - I can not find any of the tools I use multiple times a day.. WHY WHY WHY did you have to reformat the entire program layout????

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Visual designers managed to ruin a tool that was excellent and practical. The environment is now completely different, difficult to use, confusing, with no work flow. I would recommend a book to designers: Steve Krug's "Don't Make Me Think".

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quit ****** around with the user interface! It takes a valuable amount of time to RELEARN where the **** everything is. Then after 4-5 months of ******** at your screen because you don't use it every day, you finally get where everything is. Then the next big update the **** cycle starts over!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your new interface is complete garbage. I have been using this software for years, and while I have been able to adapt to a lot of changes, you swapping the location of the bookmarks and tools is completely unwarranted and terrible. This is literally painful to look at. Who ever thought this was a good idea should go live in computer purgatory with that stupid Microsoft paperclip.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I HATE IT!!! You took away the things I use MULTIPLE TIMES EVERY SINGLE DAY that I had in a quick access toolbar.
    I do NOT need AI, I do NOT need a "summary", I need to convert documents to PDF and make them accessible. I'm back to 37 steps to even start now?????

EVERYTHING is moved. Why? Because you hate us and don't want people to use your product? If I learn the new locations, how long until you move everything again?

I cannot describe how much I hate this. I'll encourage my company to look for a PDF…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to go back to the much, much better original menu system. The new one is like a complete paradigm shift. If that is how it worked, I would have never subscribed since it is unusable. Horrible.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I genuinely am not enjoying the new UI on Adobe. It is clunky, time-consuming, not intuitive, and really quite difficult to navigate. I know it's new, but I've been using it for weeks now and really am struggling with it.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In new layout there is no place where I can check the name of opened file. On tabs there is place only for short file names. When file name is longer I have to hover over the tab to see its name in tooltip. There should be possibility to show whole file name in other way.

In old layout whole filename is presented at the title bar.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can't possibly be the only one to ask about this. The scroll bar has to be reinstated. It's such a basic and necessary item -- why would it have been removed in the first place? I hear that if you scroll down, you can get to the scroll bar -- but how can you get to the scroll bar to scroll down to the scroll, without having the scroll bar? I deal with accessibility for 150+ page documents and I just can't do my job without it. Please consider bringing it back in a usable way. Thank you.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. PLEASE BRING MY SCROLL BARS BACK! USING ACROBAT PRO CONTINUOUS RELEASE V 2023.006.20380 ON IMAC APPLE SILICON OS 14.1.2

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Le mieux - nouveau est parfois l'ennemi du bien

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Last week's update was the worst of all (apart from the one to upgrade to the DC version). We work on macOS Ventura, Acrobat version 2023.006.20320. There's no scroll bar, you can't see your selections when you zoom in, it's like working blind. Pitstop tools are unusable. You have to cancel this update, go back. It's as if you don't care about the people who work with your applications, without taking their opinions into account. You never respond to feedback. Please cancel the last update!!!!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Go back to the old layout appearance as this new one sucks. You have taken what once just lived in the old file menu bar, hen taken it and shifted repeatable functionalities to the right hand side bar in the previous "new layout", but this "new simplified" layout takes that and now gives you two side bars and almost no functional "settings" adjustments you can make all from one place. You have decentralized all the settings, options, and tools thus making it look more sparse but in actuality making it less simplified.

Do better.

Don't change the appearance and functionalities…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new version is horrible. Definitely was not created to save time, but to waste it instead. I have wasted so much time in the last couple of days trying to find workarounds to the options that are now gone! What happened to "Undo"? Now if a mistake is made, the whole document has to be deleted and started over. Also, the "fill in forms fields" doesn't stay open so when a document needs several marks, it has to be re-opened every time, which is annoying. And don't get me started on documents that you have to enable editing! None…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I lost 3 days of work because the UI changed and I was trying to find everything and reset things that could not be reset! SHAME ON YOU ACROBAT!!!

I have to work thru the weekend on my own Nickle while I PAY U!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please stop updating the program in such a difficult way that is almost impossible to determine were the functions are. Additionally this updates take A LOT of the screen view of the document when searching for tools. I have to use this every single day for work and constant document stamping and certifications. I do not have time to sit down and learn the entire layout of the program every time one of your developers feels like "impressing" his/her superior. STOP! We are paying for this! Might as well start printing documents and work on them manually. What a shame!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?