Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1525 results found

1. new version is crushing still on itself
    2. unable to run in dark mode - always come back to light
    3. unable to put identity details - always come back with empty fields
    4. in general new Adobe is so ****** ***** - why you have introduced changes where old version was stable and friendly user interface?
    5. unable to disable new version
    6. I hate new version!!!!
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  1. The new update seems to be SO SLOW and crashed on me twice.
    I was unable to figure out how to employ the delete-an-item function in "Edit" (by dragging over a section and clicking delete) in the new format and switched back to the previous format to be able to do this. Super annoyed.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. new user interface is awful, please provide option to move toolbars back to top of page

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Moving between document tabs: why are my page up/down, and zoom in/out features at the very bottom corner... the further possible place from where my cursor will be?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This needs to be massively cleaned up. Tools don't work intuitively, workflow is choppy at best. Understand new functionality is being added, but, the smooth fit-for-purpose flow the older versions had where you can get in and out, get your job done is massively broken so badly that we all actively avoid using the tool as much as possible until we have absolutely no choice. It feels like it's trying to become a destination that sinks a massive amount of time. I want my tools to be quick, easy, efficient and get out of them and on with my core…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For month's I've been getting a small popup error EVERYTIME I open a pdf. I've followed the instructions provided but NOTHING ever fixed it. I don't know what the **** is going on at Adobe but I would have preferred they fixed errors FIRST.

Today I opened Acrobat and nothing looks the same. Some tools are in color, some are greyed out, No notice given and no list of the changes.

Is AI running the company now? If I had stock in Adobe I'd be giving it away right now. This market is prime for competition and I hope it…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One moment, I was using Acrobat to review and edit page proofs for a medical journal I handle and the next moment all my customization was gone! No toolbars, nothing I need to do my job. All gone! Additionally, the new layout is HUGE and unwieldy. I want to be able to sort through several PDFs to compare pages and revisions. Now, I have one page taking up the middle of my screen and this giant blank workspace all around it. Where did everything go? Why did Adobe completely change everything after years of a familiar, but ever updating application?…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have reverted to the original for now, but if forced to permanently switch to the new look, I will stop paying for it. Not sure how rearranging everything and hiding some tools is supposed to make thing more efficient. I don't think I have ever witnessed such a terrible "update" to any program ever. My idea is to fire whoever's idea it was to do the redesign.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use dual 32" monitors for CAD. In version 2023-008-20470 this results is 8" of dead space on each side of a 8-1/2" x 11" PDF . While I like the smaller icons of the latest release, it is infuriating that I cannot place the toolbar, navigation pane, and page controls (Pg#, zoom, magnification, etc.) across the top where they would be most efficient to access in my situation. Their fixed positions on the sides of the screen might be acceptable to laptop users, but it is very inefficient on large monitors.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new update is just horrible. Mutch less userfriendly then the previous version. Would gladly go back to the old one. Please do a serious update to the new verison.
    The signing is almost impossible. Sometimes it workes and other times is does not. The 100 choices for the signing makes it confusing and hopless to use.
    The application hangs/freezes all the time.

I would not recommend it to anyone after this update.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This new interface update is terrible! I was great before! how can I return to previous version??

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Acrobat has at least 5 menu / tool locations that can not be hidden and panels that pop out.

To call this messy, annoying and cluttering is an under statement.

At least the top menu bar has been slimmed down compared to the prior version.

The top window edge has enough space for all items.

The bottom edge status bar can stay.

ALL OTHER BARS SHOULD BE COMPELTELY UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE USER FOR CONTENT AND VISIBILITY - AT THE APPLICATION LEVEL, NOT PER DOCUMENT.

Ideally, for my uses, Acrobat should open one windows PER document (another bug/omission,…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dear Acrobat,
    Please listen to customers and stop alienating them. People become dependent on your product through work, then you switch up things and worsen the lives of untold numbers of people. You deserve to lose income in a large scale as a result, faster instead of slower. Stop harming customers. Start making it easer to give you feedback. Start paying attention to it. By making things confusing and harder, your product deserves to lose in the market. But you are leveraging your existing market position to hurt people instead.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The old page organizing display was much better. The images of each page were clearer and large. When I zoom in in the new format, I still can't see that page numbers. I HATE it so much and although with printed permit sets its great, when it's a digital sign and sealed document, it is impossible for me.
    Also, the toolbar I can't get rid of is terrible. Sometimes I need a screenshot or something and I can't get it because the toolbar is in the way no matter where I move it to. Why did you make all of…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Revert to the old UI, please.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hate the new layout and design, everything is now back to front and upside down in terms of trying to find things.

Why could you not keep the same design and just upgrade the features.

As the old saying goes don't fix what is not broken..........

Hate the new design and to say it is meant to be user friendly is a joke.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Acrobat previously had an option to have buttons for "Preview View" (using a left arrow icon) and "Next View" (using a right arrow icon). This is no longer the case in the new user interface. Please allow this to be added to the customizable toolbar. Thank you.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. NEW ADOBE ACROBAT USER INTERFACE NEEDS TO BE REVERTED TO SIMPLIFIED VERSION. "MAKE. IT. SIMPLE. STUPID."

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. why would you do this with no warning or training in the middle of the workday? no doubt a dumb idea by a gen z intern who doesnt depend on this for any ACTUAL work, because what individual with any common sense would have done this to thousands of workers? I'll bet this BS dropped the NASDAQ a point or two. #ADOBEIDIOTS

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why does anyone at Adobe think it's a good idea to move everything around and make it more difficult to keep workflow going? The new interface is not intuitive and causes me to spend way more time just trying to figure out where the tools went than it actually takes to do whatever I need to do. This is not good. In fact, I'd say I absolutely hate it. From the rest of the comments I see about the same thing, I would say I'm not alone in this!

Why, Adobe? Just why!!!!!!!!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?