Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1500 results found

1. Bazen, PDF dosyaları açarken donma yapıyor. "Yanıt vermiyor" uyarısı alıyorum.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why in the world did you have to change user interface so drastically? Icons moved left to right, top to bottom, etc. Who needs that? What is the purpose other than self-serving some psychopathic front-end software engineer? You seem to desire losing your loyal users - now I need to spend hours trying to figure out what is where and will be much less productive for the coming weeks. Shame on you!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Everytime my computer goes to sleep, Acrobat DC "hangs up" and I'm forced to close the application and reopen files.
    This seems like a new problem and an unnecessary glitch/inconvenience..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The interface is way too cluttered. The top "toolbar" with "Home" and "Tools" and a feedback button is completely unnecessary. Stick those functions in the Mac Menu Bar and free up my screen real estate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. -The new update has the "Fill in Form Field" button in a prominent place on the toolbar and it is the only text looking button in the default toolbar. Everyone in my design office mistakenly thought it was the text box tool and was extremely frustrated trying to redline documents. As designers, we do not use this software primarily for forms or even text documents, but for reviewing and commenting on drawings. Though I customized my toolbar and added what I need, it is not possible to remove the Fill in Form button from the tool bar, or even to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Constant " Not Responding " messages in PRO version.
    It seems a lot of users have the same issues with no help from the acrobat team.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use Acrobat DC. I recently started using the new UI in December 2023. I think it is much worse than the previous UI. Functions that used to be in the top menu bar are now divided into two menu bars on the sides of the screen, while the area where they used to be is just an empty bar, a complete waste of space. This means there is a narrower part of the screen for the document. Maybe this is why they made it so that you can either see comments, or see bookmarks, but not both at the…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This needs to be massively cleaned up. Tools don't work intuitively, workflow is choppy at best. Understand new functionality is being added, but, the smooth fit-for-purpose flow the older versions had where you can get in and out, get your job done is massively broken so badly that we all actively avoid using the tool as much as possible until we have absolutely no choice. It feels like it's trying to become a destination that sinks a massive amount of time. I want my tools to be quick, easy, efficient and get out of them and on with my core…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Zooming in with "ctrl" and "+" keeps cycling from 100% to 95% (ie, when zooming in one increment, Acrobat automatically and immediately zooms back out by the same increment).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 不要每次開啟都預設展開「所有工具」側欄,九成以上情境用不到,非常佔位。建議提供選項讓使用者決定要不要展開。
    Don’t expand the “All Tools” sidebar by default every time I open it. It will not be used in more than 90% of situations and takes up a lot of space. I'd recommend you to provide options for users to decide whether to expand or not.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In previous versions of Mac Reader, the blue info banner "This file claims compliance with the PDF/A standard and has been opened read-only to prevent modification" could be dismissed without side-effects by clicking on the circled-i symbol. In the otherwise much improved 2023.008 version, this useful capability has unfortunately been lost. That banner is an irritating waste of valuable screen space (for people like me who spend long hours doing research in PDF/A files) and should either go away automatically after a few seconds, or be dismissible as it was before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is a bug where the white background in any PDF file is shown as light blue in MacOS Sanoma 14.2.1. I have attached two screenshots for your reference, one from the default Preview app and the other from Adobe Acrobat Pro. The application is updated to its latest version, the details of which can be seen in the following:

Architecture: arm64
    Processor: Apple M2 Pro
    Build: 23.8.20423.0
    AGM: 7.1.3
    CoolType: 9.0.2
    JP2K: 4.0.1.53159

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. They used to be near each other at the top, now some are on the right side and some on the top. (?!?) How about a Settings option so users can position them where they're convenient?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I extensively use Acrobat for academic research. The fact that when I search for an expression it highlights all its occurrences throughout the file is interesting.
    It would be even more interesting if I could highlight several searches at once, and colour them differently.
    Those searches would be available on a side panel allowing me to select the colour for each expression, delete them, add new, etc... more important, the searches should be persistent and stored with the file when I close it.
    It would also be interesting if searches, upon flagging them as such, would operate cross file.
    For…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With your recent SW, you not only filled both sides with your revenue addons, but you also put the "+create" button with all of the tabs.

I tolerate your tool sidebars, but your "+create" button is IN THE WAY OF DAILY WORK!!!

I am constantly miss-clicking it and having to deal with that tool getting in my face all the time. You make it worse by being hyper-sensitive to the mouse pointer moving across it and then opening a larger context window. It is IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME.

Congratulations for making this a regularly irritating experience.

Please get…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There's a reason corporations are moving wholesale to Bluebeam and ditching Adobe Acrobat. It's an awful pile of steaming poo in comparison. Bluebeam has infinitely more usability and utility. In Adobe, it takes a ridiculous amount of unintuitive clicks to get anything done, marking up or drawing anything with shapes is a clustercluck, just managing the organization of a document is a nightmare.

Do your research with users! this is your worst program.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new Adobe is disaster. It is hopeless to use. It is not stable, all the times i need to close it by task menager. All the tools is not simple to find. Even to make comments to document You need to spend fiew minutes to find option. All the many was moved to reverse side, to right, when earlier was on left. All tools is hidden and hard to fine anything. All the times the program blokking changes, and ask for confirm at documents is safety.
    Wake up, You lost the clients, the concurrance is far away from You…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please let me know if you have same problem and if there is any solution to it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reopen closed PDFs (pop-up)
    Acrobat closed abruptly. You can restore the PDFs you had open.

It closed abruptly because I clicked the (X) in the top right of the application to close the app., while it was apparently doing some other function and not paying attention to the GUI.
    There seems to be too much extra communication and file parsing happening, when I only want to OPEN the PDF.
    How can I remove this "feature", so that the application responds to me, rather than attempting to determine what I want ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make Adobe Acrobat remember how far you/what page has been scrolled down to, as it is annoying having to remember or scroll all the way back down to the page I was on before I closed it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?