Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1500 results found

1. The new update is just horrible. Mutch less userfriendly then the previous version. Would gladly go back to the old one. Please do a serious update to the new verison.
    The signing is almost impossible. Sometimes it workes and other times is does not. The 100 choices for the signing makes it confusing and hopless to use.
    The application hangs/freezes all the time.

I would not recommend it to anyone after this update.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Acrobat is so buggy and should be rewriten. The cache always fills up when doing CTRL F in a document and stops working. It constantly crashes when viewing multiple 200 mb documents at once or long books.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think having cut and paste icons in a toolbar is necessary. I don't want to use keyboard shortcuts all the time because of the wear and tear to my keboard over time. Also, how does one have a bates numbering shortcut in the toolbar and not cut and paste? How is that more frequently used by more people than cut and paste? How many users do not need a cut and paste button?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It took me no less than 2.5 hours to edit a PDF, prepare the form and request signatures. It felt like I was using dial up internet and have never seen the spinning wheel of death that much since 1998. I am not sure what is happening with the programming but y'all need to speed this up because I do NOT have the time to waste just waiting for the program to respond to mouse clicks or keyboard clacks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey team,

I've been considering a potential enhancement for Adobe Acrobat Reader that could significantly improve user experience, especially for those focused on reading without distractions. Here's a suggestion for implementing a simplified E-Reader Mode:

Feature Proposal: Simplified E-Reader Mode Toggle
    Objective:
    Provide users with a quick and accessible way to switch to a distraction-free reading interface within Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Proposal:
    Introduce a dedicated button or toggle switch prominently placed in the interface, enabling users to swiftly transition to a simplified E-Reader Mode.

Key Features:

Toggle Switch: Implement a visible and easily accessible toggle switch/button in the toolbar or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The concept of jamming application controls in the title bar is useless and has reduced the grabbable title area on my 1080p screen to a few pixels. Your hamburger menu is also less than usable on a full sized monitor, give us back a functional interface please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Super expérience cette séance m’a permise d’apprendre à lâcher prise et à prendre conscience de mes anxiétés!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe is clearly run by children. No adult would ever approve the pointless changes that Adobe consistently forces on us. Now instead of toolbars that help us we have annoying floating toolbars that can not be docked. WTF? Sure just randomly switch where the table of contents and tools are, no one uses them anyway because that are terrible tools. I wish i never learned any Adobe programs so i would not be fooled into trying to learn these useless new configurations. I want my money back and all the money i wasted learning a program with no evolution or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. otřesný vzhled, zobrazeno vše co nepotřebuji a vždy znovu a znovu a nevidím dokument - na co Všechny nástroje a další lišty? Proč jsou toolbary okoloc elého dokumentu? člověk musí prohledat všechny kouty než něco najde! Co trocha minimalismu při pouhém prohlížení? Nebo jak nastavit režim čtení jako default zobrazení?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The latest version of Acrobat is horrible. Why did you have to completely flip the entire interface so it is backward. The tools are not readily accessible as they were before. This is a terrible idea. Please offer an option to change the interface back to the tool we know and can use quickly and efficiently. I'm trying to get work done!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Highlighting Troubles -►Make the hit block smaller ►or the hitbox the same size as the highlighted text.

Issue - When highlighting text very close to adjacent highlighted text, the highlighted text becomes selected instead of Adobe allowing the curser to select unhighlighted text to be highlighted. Trying to select the unhighlighted text is very difficult. I have to zoom way into the text to highlight it, this takes up a lot of my time when checking through a thousand lines of a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The older versions of Acrobat had the Page Naviagion region (number of pages of youir document, which page you were on, etc) on the default screen, on top and center. That was removed on the new version of Acrobat. Please restore that. It's omission basically makes Acrobat and Acrobat Reader useless!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Should be able to change the orientation of the toolbar allowing it to be in line with the text so it's not covering the beginning or end of multiple lines but is only covering one line in a top to bottom document that has no margins, like when zoomed in for reading

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. money back for a refund. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This is Bug. When use select text, all image of part selected are broken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Open documents as new tabs in same window dialog box is gone in the new version. This means there is no choice but to use tabs when opening new documents. It is frustrating for my work flow and adds extra steps.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The user interface for Adobe Acrobat is not intuitive, and the font is so tiny that it's difficult to read I want to switch it back to my original configuration and it won't allow me to do this. I hate it with a passion. I don't have time to fiddle around to try and figure out all this new stuff when it was fine before. It does not look slicker, and the toolbars are in the way when I am doing zoom, which is why I don't like it this way!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi there! In Acrobat, the rulers used to change size based on the Custom Resolution setting. I'm not sure when this broke, but it's not working anymore. Now when you change the Custom Resolution setting, the ruler stays the same size and does not measure accurately, compared to the Measure tool which does measure accurately.

For an example, see the screenshot. In Preferences / Page Display / Resolution, the system setting is 111, but if I change it to 130 so that pages display larger at 100% resolution, the size of the ruler does not change. When I use the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable confirmation on pressing "Enter" key in "Change Scale Ratio and Precision" dialog box.
    At the moment we have to tab through to actually highlight OK button to confirm entry with "Enter" or move a mouse over OK button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove "Check out new e-sign tools" hint from the bottom of a side bar.
    I am already familiar with this "new and revolutionary" feature...
    I don't need to find out about it every time I open Acrobat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?