Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1525 results found

1. With the latest version of Adobe Acrobat the setting that previously worked to disable the Tools Pane on startup no longer works. This was obviously not added to regression testing procedures. I could not even take a screenshot of the Adobe Acrobat Reader version AS IT DISAPPEARS THE MOMENT I SELECT THE Microsoft Snipping tool!!! So ... via my smartphone camera, it's Continuous Release | Version 2023.003.20284 | 64-bit. I am using Windows 10 with latest updates.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I genuinely am not enjoying the new UI on Adobe. It is clunky, time-consuming, not intuitive, and really quite difficult to navigate. I know it's new, but I've been using it for weeks now and really am struggling with it.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remember current state of Tools Pane" doesn't work

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New update is making it difficult to use Adobe for simple PDF things as previously used. We may have to unfortunately cancel our subscription if we are not allowed to revert to the previous version and use another PDF viewing and editing software.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the new layout, the quick button section is customizable, but you cannot move your added values to the top of the list. So, what good is it?? You should make it so that "I The User" can have the items in the order I want them, thereby allowing me to have the "Most" used items at the top of the list!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please keep the classic look of Adobe Acrobat Pro. The new, bare bones look is very unattractive and not user friendly at all.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Swapping the bookmarks pane and the tools pane is a stupid idea with no benefit for your users. Please go back to the old interface. If I have to use a new one I might as well just view documents in the browser and stop using Acrobat.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Roll back your update and don't make us use this awful, unintuitive, garbage new user interface. It is horrible, you have done an awful job of soliciting average user feedback.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back the full file name in one of the top toolbars. Knowing the file name at a glance is extremely important, especially when working within a team and with multiple versions. With the latest version of Acrobat, I can no longer tell which file I'm working on even when I only have a single file open. The tabs don't show enough of the file name to give me that information.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Absolutely HATE the new interface. Hate it so much so I am taking valuable time out of my day to come here and make this post. Be interesting to see if anyone with Adobe even looks at these posts.

First, I struggle to see anyway, so making TINY LITTLE ICONS MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!

I have to hover over said icons to see what they are even for then strain to see what the pop up says.

I need to be able to advance pages, zoom, etc from THE TOP OF THE DOCUMENT…

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New design is TERRIBLE. Where is the ribbon? Where are the display tools.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The recent update completely messed up how Adobe works on my desktop. pdf files are not opening and the system is not working at all. I have to access Adobe services online which is not ideal in my business

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add an option to pin the tool to the sidebar.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tabs have an empty area above them, meaning you can't take the mouse all the way to the top of the screen to quickly select a tab.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Not only is the website I'm physically on garbage, but whatever minion at Adobe thought that mirroring the interface in Adobe Acrobat was a good idea doesn't have half of their brain in their skull. A new intuitive design? When the majority of people who've been using your product for years now can't do half of the tasks it's taken them to do in a half hour now takes 2 hours and a number of crashes, can't really say this is an improvement. Quick tools? I can't remove the ones that are in the toolbar, and there's room for about…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new version is horrible. Definitely was not created to save time, but to waste it instead. I have wasted so much time in the last couple of days trying to find workarounds to the options that are now gone! What happened to "Undo"? Now if a mistake is made, the whole document has to be deleted and started over. Also, the "fill in forms fields" doesn't stay open so when a document needs several marks, it has to be re-opened every time, which is annoying. And don't get me started on documents that you have to enable editing! None…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After the new update took affect, any time I edit and then try to save a PDF, the file name ends up changed to something that's just a bunch of letters and numbers and it tells me that the document can't be saved under that file name. Really? No kidding? Because that's not the file name I was trying to save AT ALL! Why is the update causing this to happen? I mean, besides the fact that all of the functions have been moved and are backwards on the page since the update, this is the most aggravating part of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm sure the new features are very powerful and an improvement over the previous version; however, swapping the entire interface from left to right feels like an affectation by the visual design team. For one thing, moving the save, print, etc., functions from the left side of the window to the right means that now Adobe is backwards from every other design or word processing program out there. Yes, Google did this as well and I still hate it, so no points to you for trying to copy them. Having the tools on the right side was consistent with your…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have been using Acrobat for many years, and have mainly rolled with the punches when it came to updates to the user interface. I am sorry, but with this latest update I can no longer sit idly by and suffer through it. If there is any way you could allow your users to continue using the old user interface, I would be eternally grateful. I am trying to be productive at work, and do not have the time to re-figure out how to do everything on a program I am very adept at using. Thank God I just finished…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I HATE the new interface. Please return it. It is not space friendly nor user friendly on my end. I use Adobe quite a bit and this is costing me time and efficiency.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?