Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1528 results found

1. Your two step user validation requires a cell phone to receive the code to validate the user. My cell always seems to be someplace else. Why not send it also to another web page that would require another login to retrieve. Both a keyboard and a phone are a pain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The user's color "pie" displaying login for company versus personal should stay constant.

During sign-in a user chooses company profile (orange "pie") versus personal profile (blue pie).

Once user operating and using the "pie" is goes to blue even when I choose company.

This color choice should stay after choice and be consistently staying for the particular browser window or smartphone or (whatever device). I am login out and in just to confirm I am in the correct part (company or personal).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The huge icons in layout view make impossible to see enough of what the portfolio includes - a waste of screen space. The detail view expanded to show a sufficient number of files does not allow you to see a document such as a letter underneath. I would like to see a Preference for Layout view (left panel) to list the file name with a small icon just like the detail view. Alternately, allow the detail view to dock the file list in the left panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just opened and checked out the "brand new" Adobe Acrobat 2022 for windows. STILL no change. Are they just now repackaging the same program and updating the names and versions? lol I mean unbelievable how many have requested this now COMMON feature on all other apps and operating systems! I'm referring to a Dark Reading Mode with the click of a button. The very same one they have on their android and ios apps. The level of some Tech corporations DENSEness is truly astonishing sometimes. I can count hundreds if not thousands of requests for this basic easy to implement…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customize Shortcuts on Home Screen • I would like to be able to select or "Pin" the tools I actually use to the top of the Home Screen. Acrobat selects the tools at the top of the Home Screen, but the default choices (which change from time to time) are NOT based on my actual usage. For example, I have NEVER used "Request E-Signatures" or "Protect PDF" yet these are currently the first two options. However, I do use "Combine Files" literally several times daily, yet this almost never appears on my Home Screen. How can I customize this section of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It is the limitation of the sensing method that it could only load a single contact from a Multiple VCF File. For this purpose, one may need to split the VCF file to multiple connections manually.

It is an uncomplicated process that when observed correctly will make multiple vcf files.

In this post, one can comprehend all the steps required to split multiple vCard. Repeat the steps precisely as noted in the post to avoid data loss.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/split-vcf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. there needs to be an option to not automatically renew.
    there needs to be an option to remove a CC without interrupting the current active plan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can we stop defaulting preferences when there is a CC update. My tools keep disappearing and having to open them and viewing preferences are gone. Having to change it everytime you update and I never know when that is going to happen as I don't ever get notified.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the Adobe CC programs, you can always save a workspace. I'd love to have that in Acrobat, too. Everytime the program updates, my tools in the right vertical tool bar go back to default and sometimes also the tools in the horizontal toolbar do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Include user status field in Export users list to CSV functionality on Adobe Admin console. Currently we need to manually browse through admin console pages to get users with 'disable' status; which is not a feasible task for large organization who needs to manage 100000 users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please let us allocate RAM to Adobe Acrobat. I have 32 GB of RAM and when I open a few heavy documents (the OECD transfer pricing guidelines in different editions), one of them comparing 2 heavy documents, everything slows down considerably. I subscribe to Creative Cloud, everything is up to date.
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 21H2
    OS build 19044.1526
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Before you decided we'd be better off with "Take a snapshot" nested behind 2 layers of menus, it was simply Alt, E, A to use the Edit > Take a snapshot tool. I've seen enough of the ignored forum posts asking for it to be added as a hotkey item that we could put where we want, but I'm not even asking for that... I just don't want to have to navigate through yet another nested menu to use a tool that should be so much more accessible to begin with.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Download Cloud Migration Tool and export emails from one webmail to another webmail account. Sometimes, users want to migrate emails from one cloud to another cloud due to some requirements. This software is really helpful in performing the migration.No need to transfer complete database of IMAP server as the tool comes with an advanced filter by which users can move only desired folders like Inbox, outbox, drafts, etc. from one IMAP Server to another. The size of mailboxes does not matter, one can easily migrate webmail emails of one account. you can easily migrate complete cloud emails from one to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add to the preferences an option to turn off all tool-tips and tricks pop-pops. it's gotten so bad that I've canceled my personal subscription to adobe but still have to suffer through it for work. Also, fire your marketing team for ever coming up with this stupid idea.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like among the buttons a simple button that would invert text contrast from black letters under white background to white letters under black background.... This is an option that exists under preferences but there are several cliks until you get through. I would like that users could change contrasts with ony one click. i will explain more in a word file I wil upload....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since the update to Big Sur, the interactive elements no longer work in existing PDFs. It worked and still works on the previous mac system. Pages with interactive elements keep reloading. Rollovers are not visible, etc. I have exhausted all possibilities with adobe support. This needs to be fixed urgently!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Copy text in a PDF without line breaks at each visible line. Attachments are: 1) bad copy behavior in Acrobat, 2) proper copy behavior in Mac Preview.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro ("Continuous Release" version 21.11.20039.0), I understand how to search multiple PDF's, but I want to constrain the search to multiple OPEN PDF's. I don't want to look in ALL the files in a folder, and I prefer not to move the relevant files to a subfolder (although that is the workaround hack I have to use for now).

You should add a feature that allows the user to search within OPEN documents. Please and thank you

(User context: I am working on a review article, and citing various published studies. I can't remember which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. if I click to convert but i need to upgrade my plan to do so. the dialogue box should just say something like "please upgrade to Pro". not "contact support" . this wasted so much time with costumer support and could easily be avoided with a better dialogue box

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you load a pdf and save as a different name the thumbnail doesn't update even though the tab does (see images).

Step1 - Open pdf
    Choose File>Save As (choose a location to save in)
    Step2 - Type a name for the file to be saved as, Click Save.
    Step3 - The main application file name has changed.
    Step4 - When you hover over the application thumbnail it never updates until you close / open the file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?