Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1499 results found

1. Hello,
    I've been wondering about this for a long time, and I finally found this forum to post about it.
    So, I'm using macOS Big Sur 11.5.2, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.005.20058.
    Looking at the same pdf file using Acrobat Pro and Apple's Preview, one can appreciate some difference in the text rendering as shown in the attached screenshot.
    Now, what is going on here?
    Which rendering is the correct rendering?
    The text in Acrobat Pro DC at 100% zoom seems a little thin, but this is improved at 200% zoom.
    I've compared the screen renderings to paper print…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please remove the mandatory Share, Feedback, Help, and Profile/Settings buttons from the toolbar.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When multiple tabs are open, I would like to have a feature to "Always close single tab", when the main "close" is clicked. Currently, it shows "Always close all tabs"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have folders on OneDrive that contain many folders and files. For example, I have a folder with 316 items in it. When I access it via Arcobat, I don't see everything. Using my example, I have 302 folders. When I go to File -> Open, select OneDrive and drill into that folder, I can list the first 200 folders and it stops at the bottom of the Open window. It won't display anymore. The same is true when I open a folder that has a mix of folders and files, it stopped listing after 199 items. Any way around…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When going into and out of fullscreen mode, can we remove the long DRAMATIC fade. It's so unnecessary and such a waste of time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please turn off the annoying 'Tools Pane' & 'Task Pane,' on the right-side of the screen by default. In addition, it would be very much appreciated, if the user was given ONE, easy step/setting to enable/disable them. While I can go up to View -> Show/Hide and uncheck the Tools Pane, it only hides part of the annoying panes on the right since it's little annoying sidekick the "Task Pane" remains open. I have to hit the little arrow to hide that as well, but even then it still doesn't collapse 100% so it still takes up a little bit…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There are too many icons in Adobe Acrobat that use a magnifying glass. As a result, I can't find the important/most commonly used icons like zooming in/out and the 'Find' option. Are that many different zoom options really needed, and if they are then maybe do a better job of using a variety of icons and hide the lesser used ones by default. Another option would be to provide one zoom icon on the toolbar and then when you click on that button, it provides a drop-down menu, to choose which specific zoom. There definitely needs to be a clearer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please introduce tabs in Adobe reader DC so that when we click the new tab button , it should open a OPEN dialogue and let user select file and open it in new tab . This would be really useful and adding vertical tabs and grouping tabs to it makes it even more attractive to use . For example , If i have 10 PDF open and 5 of them is my studies , I can create a group and put those 5 in the group and when i click on it , the files list can expand like normal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9.  Acrobat (and all its derivatives & applications) desperately need a "Reload" or "Refresh" command for the currently selected .PDF document.  Not only may the document have changed without notice on the server without a semaphore lock on the file, but also Acrobat applications can and do frequently run into some kind of file reading problem, such as temporarily disconnected server, timed-out internet connection, corrupted connection, or not enough memory at the moment.  
    Who knows why these issues weren't accounted for in Acrobat's development, but because of these issues, it seems very short-sighted from the development side to not have included
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PDF docs usually open so large on my monitor that I cannot see the whole page at one time. Why did you get rid of the handy dashboard tool that let me reduce or enlarge the size? Please bring it back!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The search feature fails to work on many text documents. This is a relatively new bug. When you search for a word Acrobat finds unrelated words. For example, in one document when I search for the term "Bergomeister" it finds all of the occurrences of the word "but". Sometimes if you cancel the search and try again, it will work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I totally get that you want to tell people about new features of your application but I don't need it to STAY in the interface. It is extremely annoying that I cannot turn off this banner. Give me a way to get rid of the **** thing

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make some way of locating the file of the currently open PDF.

Maybe right clicking the tab and selecting "open file location" or something. It's literally impossible to figure out where your current open file is located and is quite aggravating.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. XFA based PDF forms are not supported in Browser that is what we heard from Adobe support. We would like to create a Design change request for Adobe cloud. When we open any XFA based PDF form from sharepoint site, Adobe cloud should trigger the file to open in client application. (Adobe reader etc)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The adobe acrobat functions are amazing. I think the user interface needs to be improved. I think there should be a way to set a "default" opening folder. Start screen where it shows RECENT|STARS|SCANS. Also I think you should allow folder creating at higher level. So that you can do something "like" Google Stacks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I scan files on my phone and then download them to pc, usually as a batch, when I am selecting said files if I click outside the tiny box all of the previous files that I have individually clicked get unchecked and I have to start over before I can download files. changing that would be awesome, what would be even better is if I had the option to make a folder on my pc where the files could automatically be downloaded when I upload them from my phone. the whole binder download process works but it is somewhat clumsy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why is there an ad for e-signatures in the tool menu. It's embarrassing that I'm being advertised to in a $200/year program. It is also breaking the UI by forcing a scroll bar in the tool menu when there was none before the ad.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to know which font is being used when I highlight the text in question. A simple right click after the text is highlighted could present a context menu that would do the trick.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have a Team account with about 30 users.

Please give more control to these account like you do with the Enterprise. All I can do right now, is create, delete, add apps and rename. Id like to be able to authenticate users and reset passwords ect. Just like the Enterprise users have

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?