Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1499 results found

1. I don't want the forced tools on top, including Home, Tools, Document, and several of the page display icons. I'm a genius and I'll offer a brilliant idea: let users customize their own screen!

When the window isn't maximized, there's insufficient room for all the tools, and the default unwanted ones prevent the ones I need from being displayed! When the + and - zoom icons aren't shown, they're also not even listed behind the 3-bullet icon on the far right! This is obviously a bug. It's further difficult since Acrobat refuses to zoom when using Ctrl-scroll on a "high-precision"…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The "Find" Pop-up on the right-upper corner obstructs document viewing and it's very annoying. Whenever I need to see what's behind that pop-up, I need to esc to close the pop-up and Cmd+F again to commence with search.

I'm using the Mac OS version of Acrobat DC.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please give an option to EASILY get rid of the AI Assistant (beta) feature. Ever since installing the latest update, my Acrobat Pro runs SUPER slowly. I don't actually need AI to read documents. I do need Acrobat to be able to scroll without freezing constantly. Otherwise, what's the point of paying for Acrobat when there are tools that scroll perfectly fine for free?

The new UI is fine otherwise, but I had to disable it (View > Disable new Acrobat) just so I could scroll through documents without Acrobat freezing constantly since you added that AI Assistant feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Nothing should be mandatory in terms of floating elements, and users should be allowed to customize placement of buttons on every toolbar including floating toolbars, and customize whether to display them always/as set by document, with traditional arrangements always available as default options.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We pay you a subscription fee to have an app for our work, we are NOT beta testers, if we are going to test something you have to get a discount. There should be an option to remove that stupid button.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop frustrating customers by worsening your products. There are thousands of recommendations but not a lot of responses.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tool bar limitations are getting ugly. For example, cannot add / edit navigation tools to tool bar anymore. Some of us like to jump to the beginning / end of a document without having to wade through layers of menus. And why are the commonly used tools (page up page down print etc) tucked down in the lower right hand corner instead of on the tool bar near the top of the window like normal folk do?! Speaking of, there is a tool bar there but it is all empty space. What a freaking waste of screen space for no…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I lost 3 days of work because the UI changed and I was trying to find everything and reset things that could not be reset! SHAME ON YOU ACROBAT!!!

I have to work thru the weekend on my own Nickle while I PAY U!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please stop changing the Acrobat interface every year. It is very frustrating and time wasting to find the basic tools that I use to navigate documents. A basic thing like Marquee Zoom and other basic tools should be obvious and accessible, not buried in menus. I've wasted an hour this morning and whilst I can find the tool now, no idea how to add to standard tool bar. Stop doing this!!!!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Le mieux - nouveau est parfois l'ennemi du bien

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For month's I've been getting a small popup error EVERYTIME I open a pdf. I've followed the instructions provided but NOTHING ever fixed it. I don't know what the **** is going on at Adobe but I would have preferred they fixed errors FIRST.

Today I opened Acrobat and nothing looks the same. Some tools are in color, some are greyed out, No notice given and no list of the changes.

Is AI running the company now? If I had stock in Adobe I'd be giving it away right now. This market is prime for competition and I hope it…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I use Acrobat DC. I recently started using the new UI in December 2023. I think it is much worse than the previous UI. Functions that used to be in the top menu bar are now divided into two menu bars on the sides of the screen, while the area where they used to be is just an empty bar, a complete waste of space. This means there is a narrower part of the screen for the document. Maybe this is why they made it so that you can either see comments, or see bookmarks, but not both at the…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This needs to be massively cleaned up. Tools don't work intuitively, workflow is choppy at best. Understand new functionality is being added, but, the smooth fit-for-purpose flow the older versions had where you can get in and out, get your job done is massively broken so badly that we all actively avoid using the tool as much as possible until we have absolutely no choice. It feels like it's trying to become a destination that sinks a massive amount of time. I want my tools to be quick, easy, efficient and get out of them and on with my core…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new version of Adobe sucks, it is totally user un friendly and requires a lot more work and navigating to do what was much simpler. Why change something that was working fine. Do you even test drive the new version to see how it is prior to sending out to the public. And the program keeps freezing when adding pics and the "restore " version doesn't work at all when you have to close the program and reopen continuously. Why pay for this piece of garbage software. Can I charge you for all of my lost time trying to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please bring back the document page size in the lower left corner of the window. There's a preference for it but it's non-functional! I used to use this reference many times a day and now I have to go into doc properties to find it. Very frustrating!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please, for the love of all that's good and right in the world, stop dramatically changing the GUI of your products that are already functional as is and making us relearn where all the tools we use are because you decided to rearrange the furniture. It's not fun. It's certainly not an improvement. I have work to do, I don't have time to figure out, every time there's an "update" where you decided to hide everything I need to use to get through my day. Your latest Acrobat "improvements" meant that in the middle of an important, time-sensitive project, I…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I do not like it, you keep changing things that are not broken!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I "critically" agree with some of the prior assessments I have read in the flow here. I think the comment from the user that "HATE"s the new interface is the best summary of the issue. While I doubt that the change was arbitrary, because companies rarely do things on a whim, I certainly don't agree with pushing a change for everyone. If the menu positioning is something people want flexibility with, then make this a user-controlled setting. Right now, flipping the prior configuration makes little sense, if only because the traditional layout has been the standard for a while and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remember current state of Tools Pane" doesn't work

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't force your mass changes on the user/ person paying you. If I had pirated this I'd be safe and kept my settings.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?