Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1521 results found

1. Every time when I use the tools sidebar I get an undesired and annoying pop-up reminding me to check out e-sign tools. I use e-signing occasionally and don't need to be reminded about e-sign tools. I pay premium price for a product and don't need unsolicited advertisement for e-sign tools. Please remove this pop-up from the product or inform me at least how I can do it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new menu set up is more cumbersome than the old one. It now takes me 4 clicks to just be able to rotate my view as well as just navigating through the menu. Ideally, I'd like to be able to add items to the tool bars for quick access. The current set up is very irritating. Additionally, the new floating toolbar is annoying. Overlaying on top of the document causes it to be in the way all the time. I'd like to be able to dock it. I can also no longer make it so the tools bar doesn't…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It is so freaking hard to give feedback to y'all. I'm trying the 7 day trial but nothing is syncing up to allow me to download it and I genuinely want to cancel and never return to this product again. I had to get through several hoops to even attempt to explain this issue. I'm sure your UX team wants to do better, please fund them or allow them to actually collect user feedback more easily. Also the line height in this text area is way too tight.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new user interface does not allow for page navigation using the page numbers, and does not allow for bookmarks and comments to be open at the same time. It really is NOT user friendly for efficiently.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. All of my personal settings in my user interface did not transfer during this update. I come to work this morning and have to re-learn how to find the tools that I use every day. Simple navigation is a major task. This completely wiped out my morning's productivity, which is EXTREMELY FRUSTERATING. Please please please dont do this to your users without our concent. Guide us where these features where moved to. ;lkhjg;lnrvwek;lvoiwegf

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unbelievable how Adobe can render their software more and more miserable over decades and finally totally ruin it. This Acrobat Kindergarten Thing is utterly unusable. Not that this wasn't to be expected:

Acrobat DC SO HORRIBLE it's making me want to cry:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-dc-so-horrible-it-s-making-me-want-to-cry/m-p/7112345

The latest incarnation, in addition to the completely unusable user interface, is so unbearably slow that Adobe can just throw the whole mess in the trash and start completely over. This is the worst and lamest bloatware I have ever witnessed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I used to have a permanent license to an earlier version that worked flawlessly. My employer forced me into this 2 year license version and it has been a vastly inferior experience. This version is slow to launch, slow to open documents, frequently freezes. This is very likely the last license I will purchase. I am left with the impression that Adobe wanted to prioritize revenue and deliver an inferior product. I used to be a promoter of Acrobat- no more.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have the preference checked on for "Always show document page size" in the Preferences > Page Display tab in Acrobat Version 2023.006.20320 on MacOS Monterey but I no longer see the page size at the bottom left. Is it displayed somewhere new? Is this a bug?

Thanks and please fix this quickly.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I use Acrobat on both Windows PC and Mac (latest Windows 11 and Macos14 sonoma). I downloaded Acrobat from Creative Cloud and kept it updated all the time. A few months ago i found the Acrobat UI was changed on my Mac and when i finally got used to the new UI, recently it just changed back to the old version again by itself and i no longer saw the UI switch button. It's really annoying. And one interesting thing is, the Acrobat UI on my Windows PC never changed even though i used the same account in Creative Cloud. …

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to suggest a couple of tweaks to the new Acrobat UI design that I want to see incorporated soon. First, I would like to see the placements of the tool and sidebars reversed; as an English language user, I feel it is more intuitive to make the most frequently used options on the sidebar near the beginning of the document, on the left side of the screen. Secondly, I would love to see the bug altering my preferences for documents every time I close the app and launch it again removed. It is very frustrating in light of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Was there a reason for putting everything along all three sides and making it difficult to find the "settings" option? At least when everything was along the top and tools on one side, it was easy to use and I could find everything I needed quickly. This new format is frustrating.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Two features essential to me are either gone or hidden so that I can't find them in the new version. They are important for me in my work as a translator.

1. In the previous version, there was a "windows" tab at the top that enabled me to open a second copy of the same file and then drag it so that the two copies appeared as separate tabs in a single Acrobat window. This enabled me to jump back and forth between two pages in the same file, for example between the text page I'm working on and the relevant…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can not find the hand tool with your newest update. Nor does it appear that I can type in a search for it. There is no icon in any of the bars. Nor does there appear any line in the preferences that addresses the hand tool. This seems like a very obvious oversight. Please address it immediately because reader is not nearly as useful without it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new user interface constantly freezes for several seconds every few seconds on my machine. While it's frozen, nothing works. I just have to wait a few seconds for it to become unfrozen. Then a second or two later, it freezes again. Sometimes I'm able to go a few seconds without it freezing -- to get work done. However, it doesn't last long.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro v23.003.20284 on Windows 11 Pro v.10.0.22621 with a Dell XPS 17 9700. I have Display Fusion installed, so there could be some conflict there. I don't have this issue with any other…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am frustrated by the view or placement changes of the menu. It seems the menu items on the top left (save, print, tools, etc.) are now on the right and the items on the right (editing menu) are now on the left side. Automatically I go to the left to get something and find it has been moved and have to look on the right, I am searching back and forth all day, very frustrating. I like the new editing features, but just leave the menus where they were and where we are used to it being. Your new…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After the latest update, the View menu has disappeared from my Acrobat, This is a feature I used almost every time I opened Acrobat to switch between one and two-page view. Now I can't find it. I'm also having problems finding other freqently used tools. The cloud has some convenient features, but automatic updates that hide frequently used tools are super frustrating. I miss the old days when I could just pay for software, own it, and update it when I wanted to.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having to sign up for a 7-day trial and being charged thereafter for having to ROTATE the page...is outstandingly unreasonable.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I just saw the "new" adobe acrobat reader. Where did the page number that you are currently on go to? I use that all the time to skip to a certain page or just to see what page I am on so I can print a particular set of pages. That is a killer for the new version, I'm using the old version for now.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would like for the Side panels to be be able to be hidden or "parked". I don't need to see them every time I open a document.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Nichts kann mehr gefunden werden, alles ist irgendwo Versteckt. Ich weiß ja nicht wer damit Arbeitet, aber das ist definitiv das Schlechteste UI das ihr jemals entworfen habt.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?