Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1525 results found

1. I get constant reminders of new features when I open PDFs. I don't want constant reminders. Just once at most.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New toolbar overlapping a ruler.
    It should adjust screen position automatically to avoid covering other interface elements.
    Give us option to move that floating toolbar too and also possibility to change default buttons position.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Admin Console missing KEY Admin feature, reset a user's password. I am going to flood these forums once an hour every day until I get some to respond to why. Security reasons is not acceptable, I am the admin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Even if a single document is open in New Acrobat Pro the file name is displayed as trimmed. This is totally unacceptable in workflows where file names carry important information and must be inspected together with visual PDF information. This simple interface change makes Acrobat useless in prepress work, please fix this or provide a solution in settings.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro for mac version 2022.003.20314.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hundreds of thousands of businesses use flowcharting software (such as draw.io, Visio, LucidChart, etc.) that allows you to create HORIZONTAL flowcharts, project management swim lanes, and more.

Unfortunately, Acrobat currently only allows VERTICAL "Single Page Continuous" scrolling in the Page Layout options.

For multipage horizontal documents, it's hard to track the right side of the previous page with the left side of the current page.

I'm proposing an additional Page Layout option called "Single Page Continuous Horizontal" (and maybe rename the current option to "Single Page Continuous Vertical) that allows us to scroll HORIZONTALLY through ALL pages in a document.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The message which is shown when users are not signed in to Acrobat or do not have a license of the selected feature they are clicking on, is confusing many users. This leads to many calls at our Service Desk Hotline. It would help a lot to change the text to explain that the user does not have access to this feature because it seems that he/she does not have a license or is not signed in with his license. In case that a license is available please Sign in.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Love Liquid...EXCEPT the most obvious problem, which I'm guessing you know about: you can't highlight/underline/etc. using Liquid! Uhhh, what?

It literally defeats the purpose of making reading easier if we can't annotate AT ALL in Liquid mode.

Until this is a feature, Liquid is a pure waste of a feature.

Hey thanks for reading.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I could not possibly hate what you are doing to Acrobat more than i do. It is like you let children that have never done professional work design your interface. It is terrible and comical in a tragic way. You took a great program and made it a JOKE. ******** for allowing this to happen. This forum is a perfect example of how you have completely abandoned your responsibility to be accountable. This is a useless place for comments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why has acrobat become a useless and annoying program? It used to be a great program now it is terrible. Why does every basic change in preference require a registry edit? The designers are clearly not as smart as they think they are.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You have just introduced a new menu bar: "Home", "Tools"... etc, including the new "starred" category.
    I'd actually like to read my pdfs, and the more screen area, the easier that is. Your new menu bar lessens the screen area I have to read my documents. Can you at least make this menu bar toggled, so that I and others wanting more screen space can get rid of it?
    Thanksd

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change default open screen to Tools Tab Adobe DC Pro.

I would like to be able to open Adobe DC Pro and it already be on the Tools tab instead of the Home tab.

I think this could be accomplished by having this as setting to give users a choice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have to read a lot of scientific papers, where I have to refer back to concepts earlier in the document. Whenever I then click on a previous bookmark I notice that the bookmark highlighted corresponds to the latest bookmark I clicked rather than the current bookmark. I understand this kind of makes sense when the bookmarks tab is used as literal bookmarks, however, with most documents it is actually used as a Table of Contents. Therefore it would be useful if the highlight within the table of contents moves along with the reading experience such that the reader knows…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bionic reading is a new method facilitating the reading process by guiding the eyes through text with artificial fixation points. As a result, the reader is only focusing on the highlighted initial letters and lets the brain center complete the word. In a digital world dominated by shallow forms of reading, bionic reading aims to encourage a more in-depth reading and understanding of written content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The software is very complex, particularly the preferences menu and the digital certificate-based signatures. Focus on simplicity and reducing complex and numerous options.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I thought we were supposed to be able to feedback on the app, not just post feature requests or bug reports? Is this just to restrict us from complaining?

My feedback is that the current Acrobat is still as terrible as it was when it was first introduced. None of the team appear to listen to a word of criticism and carry on forcing this horrendous bag of spanners down our CC throats. It's a blot on Adobe's vision and should be rethought completely. The longer you keep it, the more my opinion of your products wanes, but you just…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Include user status field in Export users list to CSV functionality on Adobe Admin console. Currently we need to manually browse through admin console pages to get users with 'disable' status; which is not a feasible task for large organization who needs to manage 100000 users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You've been asked to do this for years. MAKE IT HAPPEN finally. I mean come on. It's about time you gave "pro" users pro tools, such as being able to FULLY customize our Acrobat workspace so that amateur annoyances such as this can go away forever. If I want hand holding I'll ask for it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quick tool icons are TOO BIG - In Adobe X I was able to fit ALL of my Quick Tools across the top, now you've apparently optimized the program for tablets and there is no way to make the Quick Tool icons small enough which creates TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY CLICKING. WHY do you assume that everyone needs these GIGANTIC icons? Why can't we reduce the size or the "padding" around them? It's beyond annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I look at a pdf in 2 page view without "show gap" I get this annoying dashed line down the centre - add an option to remove it because it's ugly and pointless

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Action Wizard is missing the option to "Save a Copy"
    This would be helpful to recreate files tagged with security labels that have had their fillable fields removed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?