Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1520 results found

1. NEW ADOBE ACROBAT USER INTERFACE NEEDS TO BE REVERTED TO SIMPLIFIED VERSION. "MAKE. IT. SIMPLE. STUPID."

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Like every other service, Adobe as well keeps making things increasingly difficult for people who are not neurotypical. Like this new AI button that SCREAMS in the right corner. Because of these kind of features, using these services (of which we pay a great deal for) is getting almost impossible. I really would appreciate the developers to take into account people whose brain simply does not work in a way that ignoring that HUGE colourful button in the corner is possible. Now that it is there, I cannot use Adobe Acrobat anymore without sticking a sticker to my computer screen…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The new "intuitive" layout is HORRIBLE. I do not understand what your motivation was for changing literally everything and moving things around to random locations. It makes no sense whatsoever.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think this is a bug, or maybe something wrong with my display settings.

The Total Number of Pages in the toolbar only shows up to 4 characters. The current page box doesn't show the full number either but at least there are dots to indicate something is not being shown.

Attached is an example where the file contains 40,000 pages but only shows as 4000.

Windows 11
    Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20470
    64-bit

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I HATE this new acrobat!!! It is not user friendly at all. I just want my editing tools to be visible and the other things hidden unless I need them. I will continue to actively find ways to disable this new view. It is aparant that the engineers who decided on this new view do not actually use the edit tools very often. As an educator, I use them ALL THE TIME!!!
    GRRRRRRRR....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Too much time is wasted by doing the simple little things all around Acrobat Reader and I want to address as many of the concerns as I can in one post. Turns out I can fit everything

1) Ability to lock anything on the page so it never gets moved unintentionally. To unlock it you could click a padlock in the corner, if it's right on top of another if you highlight the padlock for 3 seconds a small popup could show vertically what you have with a solid background with the padlock so you can see clearly what you…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Like in the old adobe, then allow for the panes to show the full document name. This makes it easier to navigate. Or at least make it a hover optioin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trying to open PDF file from within file explorer, the file will open in Adobe Acrobat (free version) fine but after clicking to type within a textbox the application will close with no changes being made.

You can however have Acrobat open and double click to open from file explorer into Acrobat or by using Ctrl+O while in Acrobat window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why would you maximize all the slide outs and menus when you open a PDF? I open these to READ THEM! Instead I get an image the size of a Post-It note and every possible menu and slide out taking up 75% of the screen space.

Please maximize the size of the PDF when you open it and have every menu and slide out closed. I open documents so I can read them 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time I can open a menu or slide out.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to be able to hide the quicktool because i only use it to read.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Acrobat DC (Teams) - Admin Console. In the admin console under Users i have an option for 'User Groups'. Following the guide for Enterprise and Teams within the admin console i should be able to use these groups to assign products by group rather than individually or by csv import. But there are no further options when using groups and nothing resembling the guide. Chatted with support (Vinil) and understand now that as i have Teams license and not Enterprise this this is not possible. Fair enough i guess, but why then do i have the 'User Groups' option? And…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please let us choose to put the Bookmarks tool at the top of the screen for Adobe Acrobat for iPhones instead of forcing us to get to it via … two clicks instead of one.

On my iPhone there is even plenty of space between Home and Undo buttons to put Bookmarks there too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dobrý den, nepovažuji tuto aplikaci za dobrou, nepříjemná, nepřehledná, otravná, nebaví....pokud bych se mohl vrátit k předchozí verzi tak jsem jen rád. Bohužel to neumíte a "zabastardili" jste co jste mohli. Programátoři mohou jít pracovat do Lídlu, možná jim to půjde lépe a nic neposexxx. Neděkuji.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2/8/2024 running Windows 11 Home, for two days in a row, Acrobat won't open when I click on it. I have to reboot my Dell and it will work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to report a significant issue that has arisen with the latest update, particularly affecting the display and functionality of PDF Portfolios. Formerly, these portfolios showcased thumbnails that provided a visual preview of the contents, enhancing navigation and user experience. However, these thumbnails are now missing, replaced by a mere list format that significantly diminishes the portfolio's usability and aesthetic appeal.

Upon switching to the old UI, hoping to regain the lost functionality, I observed that while the thumbnail pane reappears on the left side, it only displays PDF icons instead of the actual thumbnails. This change not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to be able to Copy/Paste data from a PDF opened within the Microsoft Teams application, i.e. a user sends me a PDF in a Teams message. I have to download the file and open it up manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to use old interface. New layout is not user friendly and is slowing my production down.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mouseover file names on the tabs at the top should show the full filename

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I never use Bookmark ... but here it is every time I start Reader (taking up half of the screen with my document scrunched down accordingly). Not to mention the nav buttons hiding down in the corner on a right-hand tool bar. Are you people mashugana?! It's like you've never seen a Windows nav tool bar (well, before the little morons "ribbonized" things).

1. How do I get rid of the auto-loading Bookmark panel?

2. How do I get my nav buttons back into the top tool bar where they belong?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?