Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. How exactly does the new layout improve productivity by changing and moving EVERYTHING, no instead of going to and clicking on exactly what I need when I need it I have to look around, search, or point and pray to see if I get what I want.

This new layout is complete garbage and was busy work by someone to justify their job, it did not improve productivity at all, it hampered it.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, after automatic update 2023.006.20320 the scrollbars disappeared.

You can fix it?

Thank you.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The new layout is horrible. It is not at all intuitive or user friendly, and was completely unnecessary. Please give us the option to use the old layout!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you stop showing the "TRY IT NOW" option after it's been selected once, as it get REALLY FKING annoying happening EVERY TIME you open Adobe Reader... seriously we know there is a new feature. I'm not going to use it just because of the number of times it has annoyingly popped up and stopped me getting on with what I actually trying to do. I subscribe to avoid annoying pop ups...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NEW PDF reader sucks 100% Period! Who came with such a stupid layout? Did somebody check this before was released? Bring back old one .

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It is tiring to deal with ever changing technology. The previous interface was so user friendly and everything was working smoothly. There is no reason for your company to spend resources on ever updating and changing interfaces. It confuses the users and creates more tech support request. Some things are best to be kept as is as they are working perfectly.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I do not like AT ALL the new format. 99.9% of what I do for work is receive pdfs save them to my files and attach them a eDocs to my invoices. There is no simple way to Save As anymore and it tells me I can go back to old version but ALAS there is no way to do that that is visible on the home page that came up with the document. I DONT WANT TO ALTER THE DOCUMENT AND THAT SEEMS TO BE ALL THE CHOICES I JUST WANT TO SAVE AS, WHICH IS NOT A CHOICE.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please give an option to entirely remove AI assistant. I do not want it, I do not want its features, its extra data use, its distracting button. This should be an opt-in addon , not an imposed feature.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The changes in the latest version of Acrobat DC are slowing me down immensely. Can you change the structure back to the previous format? I don't know what all of the icons are, i cant seem to find how to put simple instructions (like Marquee Zoom) onto a toolbar etc, etc.

The current structure of the software is not good!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new version is horrible. I spend more time looking for where you hid basic menu items than I spend viewing files. Return to the old interface. It was kind of kludgy but no where as bad as this new one.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your update is horrible. I get the wanting to stay new but if you have a competant program why mess with it? I use this in the design field and the only thing the update has done is add time to each task.

I'm about over it. I have been using this program since 2012 and cannot stand the updates to the point That I try to avoid the program. Before the update, you could select the tool, use it and then you would have to click on it again to use it. Now I am constant double clicking /…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello,

We have a PDF file that seems to be ZUGFeRD compliant according to the ZUGFeRD Community verification tool (ZUV - https://www.zugferd-community.net/en/open_community/validation) but when trying to validate this PDF file using the Adobe Acrobat Preflight tool there is an error message that states the XMP data is not valid.
    I am attaching the sample file, a report from the ZUV validator, and a screenshot from the Preflight tool.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us go back to the previous layout.

It's not that easy to learn a program to the point of being very efficient and once you do, you do NOT want someone to go in and move things all around. Especially when the move makes NO SENSE.

This new layout is atrocious and there's no way it came from a daily user. No freakin way.

The only thing this change/update has accomplished is frustration on the part of your user. Can't think of anyone who would see that as a good business move.
    Change is hard, yes.…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New Adobe Update August 2023
    go to File
    3/4 the way down is
    "Disable New Update"

The update is a terrible idea. Moving menus to the opposite side, making the icons smaller.

There should be a tutorial how to customize the look and in the tutorial how to change it back or to keep adobe working as it was previously. Terrible re-design. Leave it alone!!!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like the option to close or hide the floating toolbar (see attached picture). It's not always needed, and it's frustrating to have it hanging around and having to move it around to keep it out of the way. If I could close it or move it to the menu bar, that would be ideal. But right now it only allows movement within the document window.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After the latest update, Acrobat freezes for about 30 seconds to one minute after opening. If I try to click on a recent file, I get a "not responding" message.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Die neue Oberfläche ist nicht nur irreführend, sondern auch komplett unpraktisch in der Arbeitsweise. Wer sich solche Änderungen ausdenkt hat scheinbar noch nie mit Benützern gesprochen. Miniaturseiten und Bearbeitungstools würden vertauscht und kann nicht angepasst werden. Werkzeugleisten haben keine Möglichkeit zur Anpassung, sodass man bei Einfügung eines Kreises, Linie, Text ect. Immer 2 zusätzliche Mausklicks benötigt – dies hat mit Verbesserung gar nicht zu tun – hier hat eine Programmverschlechterung stattgefunden.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Everything about the new update is worse than the previous version. I get terrible slowdown and "not responding" messages literally every time I use it, and the FIND function in particular has been ruined. It barely works, and constantly shifts itself out of the search bar. PLEASE REVERT THIS FUTURE TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE. Otherwise the software is almost unusuable.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The design of the previous version was more eye and user friendly. Don't like the way this one looks at all! I'm having to look for things that were easy to find! Go back to the previous design and modify from that. It feels like you went in reverse instead of upgrading the program.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bad new version, difficult to work with, difficult to understand new features, not found the possibilty to move taskbars (i would like to have the taskbar on the top of the screen, not on the side, and I was not able to find how to move it. Defenitely, the worst version I worked with in the last 15 years. Moreover, i tried to go back to the old version but it didn't work.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 106 107
  • Don't see your idea?