Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. Can Adobe DC put in a presentation module. Whereby I can present documents, zoom in on paragraphs, highlight sentences with a plain black or white background. Remove any tool bars or menus. Allow the user to activate the presentation mode from any document. All user to key in a file name and have it bring up the document in this presentation mode. I am trial presentation consultant and currently have to use third party software that can't handle PDF's the main legal way of storing and producing legal documents. The attached file shows a sample of what is needed. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.630
    From Windows Explorer right clicked a pdf that was created from Brother iPrint&Scan. File size was 6.5MB. File menu -> Compress PDF. Save in same folder same name. Compressing worked, new file size 1.6MB. Close Tab/file. Right click in Windows Explorer and open another PDF file which was also created from Brother iPrint&Scan. File size 7.6MB. File menu Compress PDF. Select same folder/name click yes to over right. Error File is already compressed to maximum.... I know that can't be true. Closed Acrobat Pro. Edit/Open file as above. repeat process. Success new file size 1.7MB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give us the option to Make the stupid home screen go away when you close a document!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When using measurement tool, the holding the "SHIFT" key to maintain a straight measurement to a parallel feature, shows the dimension in an angled configuration. Cannot find a way to show the measurement label properly. This should be a very basic functionality of the measurement tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. this application has messed up my facebook account and many other items I therefore want to cancel this application

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have had situations where I need to send a form by fax to a trust company and Canada Revenue Agency. It would be very helpful if I could print to fax and send the form directly from my desktop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For Acrobat Pro DC, can we PLEASE get the Find pop up moved to the toolbar so it doesn't cover the documents we're working on? I can't see the text on the top of the page at all for some magnifications because there's nowhere to move it that doesn't block part of the document, especially when it's locked to move only left or right.

The UI used to be so much better in prior versions of Acrobat Pro (have been using Acrobat for over 20 years). Now I need twice as many mouse clicks, over different parts of the screen,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This isn't an idea, it is a Bug Report. For many weeks, even months, I have been trying to get a simple time stamp to again print at the bottom center of pages. What I have been getting is hieroglyphics. It used to work fine. I have tried the repair feature or function, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Please provide a fix. I have been having to use PDF Architect to get what I need. ---fjk (... and why won't your website take my valid email address? I will have to use an alternate address and hope it works.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi,

We have 3 newer Microsoft surface Pro Xs which have ARM processors. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has just stopped working suddenly on them. I have spoken with Adobe via the chat and get sent the link to the page which shows the requirements for windows devices to have AMD or Intel processors.

However, as I mentioned, Acrobat Pro DC has worked fine until now for several months. Please can you assist with this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you have multiple windows of the same document open (Window > New Window), rotating the view (Ctrl + Shift + Plus or View > Rotate View) rotates the view in all windows of the document. It would be better if it only applied to the current window. That way you could look at a portrait page and landscape page simultaneously. Just like you can zoom the windows independently.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please incorporate a language translator into your application, similar to the many web browsers have, it would be a really useful and beneficial application for all users. Thanks and regards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide an option to set an expiration date on a linked file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At my previous place of employment, we had BlueBeam to manipulate Construction Drawings. This is powerful PDF software.

We used BlueBeam to create Page Labels from different methods. The most common method, "REGION". By Region you highlight anywhere in the drawing, select the region on where do you want to extract the name/text from, in my case, the Title Sheet and Number.

From there, we would extract the pages and keep the Page Labels and then we had all files individually extracted.
    For example:

A1.0 - Floor Plans
    A1.1 - Enlarged Queen Studio
    A5.0 - Typical Units

The Region method,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have an enterprise version of Adobe Acrobat DC through my University. After a recent Windows Update, every time I go to save a document, the program stalls and then crashes. I have also had intermittent freezing and crashing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no resolution.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new updates have been doing only harm to the software. It has become painstakingly slow. I normally have 5-6 (min) PDFs open at all times and search through them for keywords. After the recent update, it has been very slow, sometimes showing results on blank pages, even though there is actual content.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i want to cancel my sub because it was made by mistake and i already lost 36 euros due to this and now you are telling me that if i want to unsubscribe i need to pay 92 euros are you kidding me? i already lost my christmas money due to this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. colocar tipos de idiomas para poder desarrollar, editar.
    Gracias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Acrobat Pro DC 2020 is taking a long time to render page elements. Mac Preview shows the pages fast, but Acrobat takes about a minute to show all page elements. Screen shot comparison (body copy pixelated for security):

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Acrobat Pro DC 2020 is taking a long time to render page elements. Mac Preview shows the pages fast, but Acrobat takes about a minute to show all page elements. Screen shot comparison (body copy pixelated for security):

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?