Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. After installing the new Adobe DC my experience with it is very frustrating. Keep on crash. Have to continuously open and close it with many of my file still in editing loss many thing. Used to work fine before really regret to install the adobe DC. very annoying. If Acrobat really concern about their reputation they must look into this matter seriously many businesses are depend on it. I am very frustrated with this apps now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You have a BUG in your code that makes it so that I have to keep authorizing and removing seats (even though it's all from one single computer). I get stuck in a loop where Acrobat shuts down and I am unable to view/edit PDF's.

This is very very annoying, and so far the only short-term solution has been to uninstall/reinstall Acrobat, which gives me a few days of reprieve, until the process starts happening all over again.

I end up uninstalling/reinstalling Acrobat on a regular basis just to use Acrobat. I wish it did not have this "feature"

I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having "Chose a different folder" as the prompt for the next page in BIG BLUE BUTTON is confusing, as this is the thing normally people click. Can we PLEASE have a next button. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When cancelling ones account, it would beneficial to have the option to export/download an entire folder(s) at one time, instead of having to download and save each individual file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Split to Top-Level Bookmark is not working in Acrobat DC. To "solve" the problem, the user has to uninstall Acrobat DC, then re-install. Now the process works, but only once. The user then has to repeat the uninstall / re-install process to use the feature again. Else, the user gets the error message "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder." This feature MUST work without the user having to uninstall / reinstall Acrobat DC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sometimes it is easier to print a document when you need to compare several pages. For example in an offer on page 2 I a proposal for a device and service, but the device-details are on page 5 en the service-details are on page 9. If you'd like to compare why them it's sometimes easier to have the pages next to eachother.

Now I can print the document and lay out the pages next to eachother on my desk, it would be cool if I can do that digitally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. FIX THE BILLING PROBLEM MANY ARE OBVIOUSLY EXPERIENCING IS MY FEATURE REQUEST AND ACCESS TO A PERSON WOULD BE MUCH MORE HELPFUL THAN FAQ, ESPECIALL AS THE MATTER WAS RESOLVED EVERYWHERE BUT AT BILLING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please stop charging for basic features like being able to edit a PDF. If I make a PDF and add text to it, I should be able to do as I wish with it. It shouldn't be fixed in place and require a subscription just to change it.

Same goes for being able to rotate a page. Features such as these shouldn't be hidden behind a pay wall.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Abro este hilo, por que no se si esta reportado o no, pero tengo problemas para abrir archivos grandes en mi nueva MacBook Pro Max. Si el PDF pesa mas de 2gb directamente no me abre el documento (lo he probado a abrir en otras maquinas mas antiguas y sin problema), esto me esta pasando en una maquina que compre recientemente MacBook Pro Max, 32gb de RAM y 1tb de HD. La maquina no es, por que ese mismo PDF lo abro y manipulo sin problemas en el programa Vista Previa, pero en Acrobat ni lo abre.
    La cuestion es...…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i want to disable line weight (ctrl + 5) as default please.
    how to this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Acrobat Pro DC Bug (version 21.007 using Windows 10)

This is a new bug, so suggests it relates to a recent update.

When Splitting a PDF file via Top Level Bookmark.
    You receive the following error message (see screenshot).

"The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different file name or in a different folder".

Trying either of the above suggestions will not work and you continue to receive the same error message when attempting to split the file.

The only way to get around this, is to manually select…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please add a functionality that allows you to open a cross-reference to a point within the same document in a new tab/window. currently when you click a cross-reference the reader jumps to the linked section in the document and the current position where the link was clicked from gets lost. this happens a lot of times when you read a scientific script for example and there are references to figures/tables on a different page. every time you click a link and you want to go back afterwards it takes a lot of time to scroll back to the origin page.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please provide senior discounts for your products. Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better video support, either from a Vimeo, YouTube etc link or embedded file. Functionality seems too be broken apart from Publish Online.

Videos 'stick' in place when moving to next page and bars are shown rather than video sit on screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If I create a brand new destination within a PDF using Acrobat Pro DC, then host that PDF on a web server, and then open up and navigate to that Destination via a web browser via the #[Destination] or #nameddest=[Destination] anchor tag (it makes no difference which browser), it will properly take me to that destination. However, if I then change that Destination in Acrobat Pro DC by moving to a different location in the document, and using the "Set Destination" option in the context menu of the Destination, and then rehost the PDF on a web server and attempt…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Instead of having to use an outside QR code generator, Adobe would have a button that would generate a QR code for the PDF.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add a similar Agreement Filters view in the desktop version Adobe Acrobat. In the web version we are able to see/filter agreements based on current status (In progress, completed, etc) but it's not in the desktop version of the application.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix Disappearing Quick Tools
    I see where others had this issue in previous versions, but I'm having the same issue for months now with my Windows 10 64bit - Adobe Acrobat DC 21.007.20099. I can add the Quick Tools I want to the toolbar, but then after some random number of open and closings of the program, they all disappear and I have to set them up again. I've uninstalled, deleted all Adobe program files, reinstalled with the same result. No add-ins for Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For European users, a units selector is needed for the Object Inspector in the Output Preview panel so dpi can be checked. Otherwise, you have to go to Preferences, switch from Millimetres to Inches, then switch back to Millimetres again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?